Issues joining Minecraft world

Discus and support Issues joining Minecraft world in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son and his cousin were using Xbox 360 to play Minecraft online together - they could both join one another's worlds. Here's what changed last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack's Mom_81, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Issues joining Minecraft world

My son and his cousin were using Xbox 360 to play Minecraft online together - they could both join one another's worlds. Here's what changed last night:

1. My son (and his cousin) both got the Xbox One S Minecraft Bundle.

2. My son has been using my account for the Xbox live account because we couldn't get a child account to work. But he decided last night that he wanted to change my gamertag since he's the one using it, so we changed my gamertag.

3. They went to play together this morning on the new Xbox One S. My son's cousin could join him in a new world, but he can't join her world. Her gets the invite, it spins and then says "Cannot join world" with no further explanation.

4. They went back to their Xbox 360s and now my son can't join his cousin there either (when he could just fine a few days ago).

This made me think that maybe the problem was changing the gamertag. His cousin unfriended and added him as a friend again, but no luck.

She checked her NAT settings and they are pretty restricted, so maybe that's the issue, but they didn't change in a few days time, so why did it work before, but suddenly won't now?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

:)

Jack's Mom_81, Jan 6, 2019
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

some world are exclusive for the Xbox one but there some you can be part on the old console
  3. KickingBoar2778 Win User

Looking for Minecraft players

Any one want to join my minecraft world
  4. themann2488 Win User

I'm trying to invite my friends to my game but it wont let me

hello minecraft only allows you to join your friend's games to avoid people joining random people's worlds and destroying em, so no games will be on the list unless your friend has minecraft and is online in his/her world.
  5. TerranPhil Win User

Pigs Can Fly: Minecraft XBox One Issue, Glitch, or Bug

UPDATE: After further investigation the issue occurs when two or more players are in the same world. That is, when I join my world and play single player everything functions as normal. However, only when additional players join the world does the issue
    start. It does not matter who created the world or whether the world is newly created or an existing one. While I tried uninstalling Minecraft from the Xbox and installing again, the problem persists.
  6. The Blue Ocelot Win User

Hardcore Minecraft Players

I play in a stricly survival world in minecraft. Anyone can join as long as they dont grief.

You can join my world and build your house and all that. Currency is gold and diamonds
Thema:

1. Issues joining Minecraft world - Similar Threads - Issues joining Minecraft

2. Issue to join groups (Error 0x807A1007)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue to join groups (Error 0x807A1007): Hi, Since I install the new build of Xbox One, I can not join any group (Error code: 0x807A1007). My build version is 10.0.17763.3062. I say to a friend to install the same version but after...
  3. Headset issues: can't join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: can't join party: I've just started having trouble joining party chats with my headset. Whenever I try to start a party it comes up with the error code 0x800C0008. My Nat Type is open and I haven't been having...
  4. Minecraft: (Bedrock) Friend join issue....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: (Bedrock) Friend join issue....: Hello there. I am posting this message in response to a really annoying issue I am currently experiencing in the new cross platform play Minecraft. A friend of mine is unable to connect to my...
  5. Can't join friends game , memory issues when have plenty of memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends game , memory issues when have plenty of memory: says I'm out of memory when try to join in any friends game ! Have over 24.4mb left .. constantly being kicked back to main menu , even have game set to multi player & won't go to that start up...
  6. Minecraft XBox One joining issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBox One joining issues: My friend and I made a survival map and built stuff. The whole nine yards. I've been having problems being kicked out due to connection error intermittently. It was never too much of a problem...
  7. Club joining and leaving issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club joining and leaving issue.: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] When people join, they are not members but they are members at the same time. They can use only the activity feed but nothing...
  8. Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.: I need help with my reputation score. I think people are sending in false reports on my account. So yesterday my reputation turned 'Bad' then today it turned to, 'avoid me'. I think someone on...
  9. Error Code 0x87b20c08, issues with messaging and joining parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87b20c08, issues with messaging and joining parties: I have been having this issue for more than a couple days now. My console does not allow me to join parties and or send messages. It is a big hassle to check the help box for any thing relating to...
  10. Issues joining online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues joining online games: When I attempt to join an online game, it takes me to a screen where it tells me I have an Xbox Live Gold account active, and yet it acts as though I do not and asks me to purchase one....