Issues Joining Xbox gold

Discus and support Issues Joining Xbox gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought an XBox for the first time and I also just bought GTA 5. With the GTA, I also got the add on Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for GTA... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JimKillip, Sep 3, 2019.

1. JimKillip
    JimKillip Guest

Issues Joining Xbox gold

I just bought an XBox for the first time and I also just bought GTA 5. With the GTA, I also got the add on Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for GTA online. So, first question- Do I have to join the Xbox live gold to play GTA online? And 2nd - When I've
    tried to join Live Gold and I'm entering my information, I get as far as starting to put in my card number and then the screen jumps back 2 previous screens and I have to start all over, this happened 5 times and I haven't been able to play GTA5 online, any
    suggestons?

:)

JimKillip, Sep 3, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

I read thru this and it occurred to me that you have to play the intro to GTAV first before accessing GTAV Online.

I might be wrong and I haven't played for awhile but I have completed the single player on X360, but seem to recall Online wasn't available until the intro was finished.
  3. JimKillip Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

I'll give it a shot now, thanks for the help.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

yes you will need Live Gold to play online.

if you sign into your Xbox/Microsoft account in the following link you could buy it through the Microsoft Store on PC instead of the Xbox Store on Xbox.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold?xr=shellnav

at the moment there is a deal on Ultimate Game Pass (which includes Xbox Live as well as access to the Game Pass library)

if you want to turn recurring billing off you can do that by signing in at the following link and selecting Turn Off Recurring Billing for the subscription.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
  5. JimKillip Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

Thanks, I had to uninstall it and reinstall it for my account and add ons to be updated. I had already completed a few missions before I ran into the original problem, so I don't know if you have to complete the intro or not, but thanks for taking the
    time to offer some help.
  6. JimKillip Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

Thanks so much, I had to uninstall and then reinstall it for it to work and now I can go online!
Thema:

Issues Joining Xbox gold

1. Issues Joining Xbox gold - Similar Threads - Issues Joining gold

2. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...: Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason, ui stuff cause I’m a big UI guy, tried to...
  3. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...
  4. Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.: As of recently I have been getting E102 and E105 errors with my xbox. Sometimes it will let me factory reset my xbox, other times I have to wait a couple of days before it allows me to. My...
  5. Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.: As of recently I have been getting E102 and E105 errors with my xbox. Sometimes it will let me factory reset my xbox, other times I have to wait a couple of days before it allows me to. My...
  6. Issues joining Minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues joining Minecraft world: My son and his cousin were using Xbox 360 to play Minecraft online together - they could both join one another's worlds. Here's what changed last night: 1. My son (and his cousin) both got the...
  7. Issue to join groups (Error 0x807A1007)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue to join groups (Error 0x807A1007): Hi, Since I install the new build of Xbox One, I can not join any group (Error code: 0x807A1007). My build version is 10.0.17763.3062. I say to a friend to install the same version but after...
  8. Headset issues: can't join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: can't join party: I've just started having trouble joining party chats with my headset. Whenever I try to start a party it comes up with the error code 0x800C0008. My Nat Type is open and I haven't been having...
  9. Minecraft: (Bedrock) Friend join issue....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: (Bedrock) Friend join issue....: Hello there. I am posting this message in response to a really annoying issue I am currently experiencing in the new cross platform play Minecraft. A friend of mine is unable to connect to my...
  10. Club joining and leaving issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club joining and leaving issue.: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] When people join, they are not members but they are members at the same time. They can use only the activity feed but nothing...