Issues Joining Xbox gold

Discus and support Issues Joining Xbox gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought an XBox for the first time and I also just bought GTA 5. With the GTA, I also got the add on Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for GTA... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JimKillip, Sep 3, 2019.

1. JimKillip
    JimKillip Guest

Issues Joining Xbox gold

I just bought an XBox for the first time and I also just bought GTA 5. With the GTA, I also got the add on Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for GTA online. So, first question- Do I have to join the Xbox live gold to play GTA online? And 2nd - When I've
    tried to join Live Gold and I'm entering my information, I get as far as starting to put in my card number and then the screen jumps back 2 previous screens and I have to start all over, this happened 5 times and I haven't been able to play GTA5 online, any
    suggestons?

:)

JimKillip, Sep 3, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

I read thru this and it occurred to me that you have to play the intro to GTAV first before accessing GTAV Online.

I might be wrong and I haven't played for awhile but I have completed the single player on X360, but seem to recall Online wasn't available until the intro was finished.
  3. JimKillip Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

I'll give it a shot now, thanks for the help.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

yes you will need Live Gold to play online.

if you sign into your Xbox/Microsoft account in the following link you could buy it through the Microsoft Store on PC instead of the Xbox Store on Xbox.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold?xr=shellnav

at the moment there is a deal on Ultimate Game Pass (which includes Xbox Live as well as access to the Game Pass library)

if you want to turn recurring billing off you can do that by signing in at the following link and selecting Turn Off Recurring Billing for the subscription.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
  5. JimKillip Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

Thanks, I had to uninstall it and reinstall it for my account and add ons to be updated. I had already completed a few missions before I ran into the original problem, so I don't know if you have to complete the intro or not, but thanks for taking the
    time to offer some help.
  6. JimKillip Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

Thanks so much, I had to uninstall and then reinstall it for it to work and now I can go online!
Thema:

Issues Joining Xbox gold

1. Issues Joining Xbox gold - Similar Threads - Issues Joining gold

2. Sound issues when joining parties

in XboX Insiders
    Sound issues when joining parties: Is anyone else having issues when they join a party, and cannot hear anyone? I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead group and seems to be having issues today after the latest update. submitted by...
  3. Partys disconnecting/joining issues with guide

in XboX Insiders
    Partys disconnecting/joining issues with guide: Since todays alpha skip update partys are shutting down out of nowhere for me and when accepting a join request the guide goes blank and freezes up seems to mostly be when in a game as a result...
  4. Joining Roblox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Roblox Issues: My new xbox won't allow me to play any roblox games and it is saying that I need to enable shared content? How do I activate it? The error code is 116. 1d26e829-c2c2-4249-b4e3-32f759af1700
  5. Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World): I am trying to play Minecraft multiplayer on Xbox One with my friend who is also on Xbox One. We both have our games updated to v1.16.0 and both have open NAT types. I have also reviewed both of...
  6. Issue Joining Minecraft Realm from Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Joining Minecraft Realm from Switch: I just set up a world in Minecraft Realms Plus and invited my son to join. When he goes to sign in from a Switch it tells him that his Microsoft settings will not allow him. He already is...
  7. I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue?: I looked up rtx on the worlds and nothing showed. Does anyone know what to do? submitted by /u/Todd4683 [link] [comments]
  8. Issue with joining ambassadors

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with joining ambassadors: Hello, I wanted to be a Xbox ambassador I went online and it said I didn't meet one requirement the requirement was you must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last...
  9. Insiders issues/re-joining in app

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders issues/re-joining in app: Hello, I joined the insiders programme and followed all the existing advice to get console streaming working. I had the preview build installed ect. Nothing seemed to work so i unenrolled from...
  10. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...