Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

Discus and support Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TechLordDeluxe [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechLordDeluxe, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

/u/TechLordDeluxe, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Grovesy1988 Win User

facebook

Same problem as me. Account is linked and I've signed in using facebook login details multiple times...still 80%.
  3. Batman42 Win User

multiple problems and complaints

Excuse me but not everyone uses Facebook. I dont have an account and to receive support for a Microsoft game im using a Microsoft forum and the link given in the support tab for the game. I want these issues addressed and I shouldn't have to have a Facebook
    account to be heard.
  4. Satsumo Win User

Link Facebook Xbox One?

Just my penny's worth...

I try to limit how much "access" I give Facebook to my world....

Every time my email address has been compromised (everyone I know "supposedly" receiving spam email from me) has happened by way of me giving access to one of the Facebook "apps".

I never use "login using Facebook" and I certainly have no desire to link my X1 account to Facebook.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to Remove a Live Xbox Game

Hey there,

A Facebook & Xbox Live account link is primarily to find more of your friends on Xbox Live. It sounds like you may have linked your Facebook profile to that specific game and Gameloft. Is there any other games that this issue occurs in, or is this primarily
    with Modern Combat Blackout 5?

Keep us posted!
  6. F34RL355 xLG Win User

Linking Facebook Account

Solved it.

I went on the Call of Duty website, and unlinked my Facebook account, then deleted Call of Duty from my app list on Facebook, then relinked my account through the website, and now all is well.

~huzi
Thema:

Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

1. Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0 - Similar Threads - Issues linking Spotify

2. Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar: I launched Game bar and launched Spotify widget to link my account and absolutely nothing happens. I saw that other people on this sub had a similar issue but a white box popped up for them....
  3. Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues?: I've been trying to link my EA account to my xbox and all, however it tells me there's an issue with my Xbox account. I don't know how to fix it.. I had already redeem a code in my EA account for...
  4. Linking Facebook with Xbox One Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Facebook with Xbox One Issue: Having trouble linking my Facebook and Xbox accounts. I go into Settings>Account>Link Social Accounts click on Link Facebook i enter my details then asks add friends then it says it unable to...
  5. Linksys Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue: Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue I have a TP Link powerline adaptor, TL-PA4010, The Xbox One will not connect with I plug in an ethernet cable, it will...
  6. Account Link Issues - EPIC / XBOX Live mixed up ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Link Issues - EPIC / XBOX Live mixed up ?: Hello, i have a special question. It may be a little difficult and because of this i first want to explain the situation and the facts. We - my son and i - play on Xbox One X We both have an...
  7. Linking issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking issues: Looking for help. We are trying to link my sons Epic Account to his Xbox Live Account, because when created we never linked. Now when trying to update on epic site the "Connected Account"...
  8. Account Linking issues with Xbox and Epic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Linking issues with Xbox and Epic: We are trying to link my sons Epic Account to his Xbox Live Account, because when created we never linked. Now when trying to update on epic site the "Connected Account" screen advises: "Your...
  9. I have a Link issue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Link issue...: I went to play on my account on the pc, and then due to the lag, went to access on son's Xbox one. I have my own live acct and it would not let me play. I went back on pc and gave me a link...
  10. You sent an email with There seems to be an issue with your account: and a link that sent me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You sent an email with There seems to be an issue with your account: and a link that sent me ...: October rewards email stated There seems to be an issue with your account: and sent me here. I see others were to with no answers. This is a pretty crappy way to support this. Just email me what I...