Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

Discus and support Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TechLordDeluxe [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechLordDeluxe, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

/u/TechLordDeluxe, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Spotify code for purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC

Hello TuFayced,

if you still want to claim Spotify deal switch to the game pass tab your Xbox. once you enter it for Spotify you are given a link to redeem and a bar code. Please note that if you have a Spotify premium account that you cannot use the code it only for new
    users.
  3. Grovesy1988 Win User

facebook

Same problem as me. Account is linked and I've signed in using facebook login details multiple times...still 80%.
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

go to you Xbox home, then press RB to move to the Game Pass tab. Then if you look there should be a picture with EA, Nitro, and spotify products. at the bottom will say claim your ultimate gift now.

once you go into the app select what you want.

for EA access once you select it, it will take you to the store so your able to claim it.

for Discord Nitro There is a link and a bar code scanner. one you go to the link connect it to your account.

for Spotify Premium There is a link and bar code. either create an new Spotify account or connect with an that does not have premium to redeem it.
  5. Flaccid Intent Win User

a year gamepass ultimate but no ea spotfy and discord

i have the same issue im a new gamepass ultimate member in the US and got no discord nitro or spotify prem ive also tried linking my xbox account to spotify
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

What is the error you're getting, and where are you trying to log in? Are you attempting to log in to Spotify for the Windows Game Bar? And can you verify you have the right account information by logging into spotify.com with the same account credentials
    you're trying to use via the Game Bar?
Thema:

Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

1. Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0 - Similar Threads - Issues linking Spotify

2. Issue with linked gamers and Epic 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with linked gamers and Epic 2FA: My son plays on a seperate gamer tag (which has it's own email address) but he is connected as 'family' to my account with a different email address. He wants to get Fortnite 2fa but can't seem to...
  3. Account issue - trying to link account with new xbox 1s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue - trying to link account with new xbox 1s: Hi, trying to help my granson. He sold his old Xbox and signed out of his account before letting it go. Now he has a new Xbox 1s and was expecting to log in using his old account on his new...
  4. Spotify - Linked - Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify - Linked - Issue: Hello, I deleted my Old Spotify Account a while back and when I had it during the time I linked/connected it to my Xbox Account via Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10) and It still shows that my Old...
  5. Account linking issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account linking issues.: Hello, i tried linking my account today on ps4 and when i close the screen after the code it trys to sign in but it says the "account already is connected. Sign in with previous connected...
  6. D-Link DCM-202: Internet connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DCM-202: Internet connection issues: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Internet connection issues Thanks but I have already gone through all those options with no result Try these steps... Turn off console and remove the power cable. Turn...
  7. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.: So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates Xbox (I have logged into both before). I want...
  8. Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar: I launched Game bar and launched Spotify widget to link my account and absolutely nothing happens. I saw that other people on this sub had a similar issue but a white box popped up for them....
  9. Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues?: I've been trying to link my EA account to my xbox and all, however it tells me there's an issue with my Xbox account. I don't know how to fix it.. I had already redeem a code in my EA account for...
  10. Linking Facebook with Xbox One Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Facebook with Xbox One Issue: Having trouble linking my Facebook and Xbox accounts. I go into Settings>Account>Link Social Accounts click on Link Facebook i enter my details then asks add friends then it says it unable to...