Issues make purchases in Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Issues make purchases in Minecraft Bedrock Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to make a purchase in the minecraft store (the one in game) and every time it would say that it failed and that I should check my internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Agentbuzz3, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Agentbuzz3
    Agentbuzz3 Guest

I was trying to make a purchase in the minecraft store (the one in game) and every time it would say that it failed and that I should check my internet connection. I restarted the xbox and tried again, yet that still didn't work. This was right after the
    newest update (getting rid of the easter sale). I had a great internet connection, so I don't know what is causing this issue.

:)

Agentbuzz3, Apr 25, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Agentbuzz3,

Thank you for letting us know that this item is only available within the Minecraft in-game store. Unfortunately since this issue is directly related with Mojang's store for Minecraft, I recommend reaching out to them about this billing issue. We have seen
    other threads with a similar issue. If your Xbox is properly connected to Xbox Live and you can make purchases without issue on the Microsoft Store, then there may be something going on with their billing services. Here are the best options to reach out to
    them:

I hope this helps!
  4. Agentbuzz3 Win User

My item isn't on the microsoft store and I tried doing the hard reset and power cycle. And it still didn't work
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Agentbuzz3,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Is the same item available in the Microsoft Store? If it is, can you make the purchase through there?

If you haven't done so, try restarting the Xbox this way. Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.
  6. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
Thema:

1. Issues make purchases in Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Issues purchases Minecraft

2. Purchasing Issues?? Anyone having after latest alpha build.

in XboX Insiders
    Purchasing Issues?? Anyone having after latest alpha build.: Anyone running into any problems?? Several times ive tried to buy stuff ingame for my son and keep getting an error. One example is buying the battlepass in fortnite. Lets me select buy but then...
  3. having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...: Hi i see to be having an issue where its asking me to renew my game pass subscription despite me originally turning off auto renewal how do i get this removed as i'm not looking to continue my...
  4. Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue: Hello, I cant buy the Sir Lora DLC for divinity original sin 2. When I try and buy it, it gives an error "something happened on our end" Ive been trying to buy the dlc for 4 days now. Going...
  5. Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue: My Xbox one S just stopped working recently and I have just registered it on my account. The purchase date was within a years time but when entering the serial number it shows that it’s out of...
  6. Problème acheté sur Microsoft store [Translate] Issue purchased on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème acheté sur Microsoft store [Translate] Issue purchased on Microsoft store: Bonjour, Ma copine voulait m’acheter un jeu xbox sur le microsoft store, le seul problème chaque fois que l’on essaye de payer : « veuillez contacter le support technique » qui lui me dit de...
  7. Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace: So I put countless of hours playing Sid Meiers games on my xbox as a kid, I saw that it’s available on the marketplace so instinctivley I wanted to purchase it. My console wont purchase it,...
  8. Black Ops 4 Digital Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Digital Purchase Issue: Hello I recently purchased Black Ops IV for xbox one about a week after release and had some issues so i deleted it to do a fresh install, however now the microsoft store says it's installed and...
  9. 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]: 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》: 我要買的是Xboxone版本,卻買成了PC版本的《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》,請給我申請退款重新購買Xboxone版的! 机翻: Buy Game "Zombie Fortress 4 Deluxe Edition": I want to buy the Xbox one version, but I bought the...
  10. The Xbox content purchasing issues is blocking all limited time Minecraft Free content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Xbox content purchasing issues is blocking all limited time Minecraft Free content: The Xbox content purchasing error that will not allow me to make purchases from the store is also blocking me from picking up the limited time free content being given by Minecraft for 12 days,...