Issues signing into the app with correct account on Windows 10

Discus and support Issues signing into the app with correct account on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I currently have two Microsoft accounts for various reasons, One of which is what I use to sign in to windows 10 on my PC and the other I use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoshCowley1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. JoshCowley1
    JoshCowley1 Guest

Hi all,

I currently have two Microsoft accounts for various reasons, One of which is what I use to sign in to windows 10 on my PC and the other I use to sign into my Xbox.

I recently got game pass ultimate and I'm trying to use the xbox app (beta) but it won't recognise that I have an active subscription.

I have signed out of the Win10 account on the app and then signed in as the Xbox account on the app but this only changes "Gaming account" and not "Store account" under Settings -> Account.

One workaround is to create a whole new user on my PC with the Xbox email but this isn't very practical and causes more problems.

Does anyone know how I can sign in to the Xbox app with my account that has the game pass?

:)

JoshCowley1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. JoshCowley1 Win User

Found an answer to this via this forum post.

To change the "Store account" you can open up the windows 10 app called "Microsoft store" and sign in to that app with the account that has the game pass subscription.
  3. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox One app (Windows 10) Streaming - Microphone not Working

4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only)

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention here on the forums. I understand you've been having trouble signing into your Microsoft account on the Xbox Apps is that correct? Does the issue occur in both the Windows 10 PC and on the Mobile App? Try
    going to
    Microsoft Account Site
    and sign into the account to make sure there isn't any issues going on with the account itself. Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live on Windows 10

Thema:

1. Issues signing into the app with correct account on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issues signing app

2. Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006): Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006 Been trying to sign on for the last hour on my xbox one to xbox live. I’ve restarted my console, router, tested all connections and...
  3. Where's an update on the sign-in issues???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's an update on the sign-in issues???: It's been nearly 8 hrs since the last update concerning the signing in issue!! When will this be fixed?? Also, why was I sign-out abruptly when everything was fin since this morning?? Pretty sure...
  4. Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues: Buongiorno. Vorrei accedere al mio vecchio account Microsoft (la vecchia mail non esiste più). Mio figlio accede alla sua Xbox One con la vecchia mail, ma non si riesce ad accedere all'account dal...
  5. Sign in issues when granting permission

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in issues when granting permission: When a child tries to play a game and needs permission an adult account connected to it signs in and Grant's the permission. After the permission has been granted on screen the account usually...
  6. Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...: I have installed the Xbox (beta) application, have W10 1903, and can launch the application successfully. However, upon signing into the app the xbox app window goes blank/black and stays that way...
  7. Xbox Windows App needs to have option to fully sign out - it's a child safety issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows App needs to have option to fully sign out - it's a child safety issue: Any idea why Xbox won't let you fully sign out of the Xbox app on Windows? I understand from an article about it that they set this up so people wouldn't have to keep tying in passwords if they...
  8. Xbox beta app sign in issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta app sign in issues: Hello all! I saw the other day that you can now do a custom image as your GT profile picture. So downloaded the Xbox beta app to my home pc and keep getting an 0xbba error when trying to sign in,...
  9. is anyone else experiencing xbox live sign issues, not being able to load apps or games, and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is anyone else experiencing xbox live sign issues, not being able to load apps or games, and ...: I am In the UK and since Sunday night, I have been experiencing issues with my xbox, I cannot sign in, play games, and there is really bad lag, but mostly on the left navigation bar where you sign...
  10. Constant sign in and app loading issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant sign in and app loading issues: hi there I've had this problem for a while now , I turn my xbox one on sometimes it will sign me in No problem but then disconnect me so I have to sign in manually which can take a few try's as I...