Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?

Discus and support Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else getting this garbage? Was working perfectly fine this morning now its giving me this garbage every time I try to stream it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K R Y P T l C x, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?

Anyone else getting this garbage? Was working perfectly fine this morning now its giving me this garbage every time I try to stream it.

:)

K R Y P T l C x, Feb 10, 2017
  2. DJ Morpheus
    DJ Morpheus Guest
    to continue sign in on your console using this account

Hi Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"? :).

Have you tried power-cycling your router, that sometimes fixes issues like this ;-). You could also try signing-out, then back in whilst the XBOX app is running on Windows.... Sign in/out on console AND app, and sign-in again on console first, then Windows
    app ;-).

Kind regards.

DJM.

DJ Morpheus, Feb 10, 2017
  3. RoryM95
    RoryM95 Guest
    to continue to continue sign in on your console using this account

I have only encountered this problem in the last two weeks but I have no idea how to fix it. I am logged in on both the console and the app and I stream within a few feet of the router. I have tried power cycling the router. I have tried signing in
    and out of the console and the app. I cannot find any other solutions.

RoryM95, Feb 10, 2017
  4. DJ Morpheus Win User

to continue sign in on your console using this account

Hi :).

Have you tried power-cycling your router, that sometimes fixes issues like this ;-). You could also try signing-out, then back in whilst the XBOX app is running on Windows.... Sign in/out on console AND app, and sign-in again on console first, then Windows
    app ;-).

Kind regards.

DJM.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

To continue, sign in on your console using this account

Hey there PlaneOrca!

Are you trying to stream from your Xbox to your Windows 10 PC? If so, is it possible that you are signed into your Xbox App using a different account than the one that is signed into your Xbox One console?

If not, could you please clarify your issue for us? We'd love to help but we understand that things can get lost in translation sometimes. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. SuperCMTam Win User

"To continue, sign in on your console using this account."

I have the same problem. The streaming works fine a few weeks ago. All of a sudden I can't stream to my Windows 10 PC with the same error message. I have not made any changes prior to this problem.

I have tried everything that has been suggested on this forum. Still doesn't work. Since so many people have the problem , I have come to the conclusion that it must be a bug in the latest update which is causing the streaming problem. The Xbox people
    should look into that seriously & fix it quickly. Is really disappointing to see this happening. Makes me want to abandon the Xbox and shift to playstation.
  7. Paul Bab Win User

"To continue, sign in on your console using this account."

Hi,

To properly isolate your case, we need to gather the following information:

• Are your Windows 10 computer and Xbox One console connected to the same network?
    • Have you made any changes on both devices prior to this concern?

You may remove and re-add your Microsoft account on your Xbox One console to refresh and sync all changes made. Refer to this

link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before re-adding your Microsoft account on the Xbox One.

Also, check out this page that discusses troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10. Look for
    I'm receiving the error message, "To continue, sign in on your console using this account" and perform the steps provided. Make sure to

check for updates for games and apps from Windows Store

Looking forward to your response.
  8. AccusingBee2323 Win User

To continue, sign in on your console using this account

I had the same problem when I first tried to use my computer with the Xbox one x. Two things that I noticed that I needed to do: first you have to have your Xbox already setup using a TV. Second, is that if I had the console security requiring pass key it
    would not allow me to connect to pc as my only screen because I could not enter the pass key. Try setting your security on the Xbox to the most open you can.
Thema:

Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?

1. Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"? - Similar Threads - Issues streaming continue

2. I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.

in XboX Insiders
    I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.: Hi, recently I tried helping my bro get access to console streaming. I got him into xcloud a day later after registering. I already have access to console and cloud streaming. We use the same...
  3. Xbox Console Streaming issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming issue.: Do you need to be close to your xbox to use this service? I had it working in my house last night, in any room i was in. I got to work today, wanted to experiment with it before work starts, and...
  4. AG10: Streaming issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Streaming issues: AG10: Streaming issues Hi, try factory reseting the router/modem and see if the network speed improves for streaming 21119679-e402-4c5a-98c8-07df1d72636d
  5. Console streaming issue with controller firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming issue with controller firmware?: Hi I originally posted this to /r/Xbox one and was recommended to post here. The issue I seem to be running across is whenever I try to set up the ability to console stream to my phone, my...
  6. Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here

in XboX Insiders
    Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here: Hi guys,i recently broke my leg and have been bed ridden. Ive been really bored and trying to play xbox But its in my living room and i struggle to move around because of how painfull its is. So i...
  7. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud streaming connect issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming connect issue: So I can get to the screen that says enable on my xbox. I run my test. Ok everything is fine. Until it comes to actually syncing my xbox to my phone. Nothing makes it so my phone and xbox pair....
  9. Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/lopgan121 [link] [comments]
  10. Using XBox One S as Streaming Device - 2 Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using XBox One S as Streaming Device - 2 Issues: I have cut the cable, and use my XBox One S to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc... XBox and Vizio Soundbar are connecected to Vizio TV I have two issues. 1) The XBox one cannot control (power...