Issues updating games on PC app

Discus and support Issues updating games on PC app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to update Forza and Humankind on the PC app, when clicking the update button for Humankind nothing happens and now apparently Forza does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jahamas, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Jahamas
    Jahamas Guest

Trying to update Forza and Humankind on the PC app, when clicking the update button for Humankind nothing happens and now apparently Forza does not have enough space to update despite there being 270gb remaining on the drive it is installed on, i think it might be trying to install the update on a different full drive. Does anyone know how to fix either of these?

Edit- Now Forza appears to have just uninstalled itself

:)

Jahamas, Nov 19, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

i have a problem , I can not install the game

4. wolfheart517 Win User

1 game in my xbox game pass doesn't open

check that there are no updates to the app, the game and the pc
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Console Companion

Could you describe what problems you and your friends have with the app? I am running the app on 3 PCs (may main gaming PC, my Surface Tablet and work PC) and don't have any issues.

Additionally, the Xbox apps are Windows 10 system apps, and can't really be removed without causing possible future troubles with Windows Updates.

So please describe the issues you have and we might be able to help you better.
  6. TheMrAJT Win User

Minecraft Update stuck in a loop

I had a similar issue with Ticket To Ride in the Xbox app on PC. Just refused to update - I uninstalled the game, restarted my PC then downloaded it all again and it worked like a treat. Maybe try that?
Thema:

1. Issues updating games on PC app - Similar Threads - Issues updating games

2. Xbox game pass on PC updating and downloading issues!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on PC updating and downloading issues!: I had issues with downloading and updating Forza Horizon 5 and my friends downloaded it without any issues...We started playing AOE 4 yesterday and now an update arrived for only 1 of my friends...
  3. Issues with Updating games on Xbox 1 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Updating games on Xbox 1 S: I have been having this on going issue to where when I have to update a game, however instead of just doing the update the game put out, I have to have a “update” that is the size of the game....
  4. Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...: First off, is anyone else experiencing this? I've not seen anybody else talking about it. Alpha Skip Ahead builds. I have three storage devices plugged into my Series X, it is related to external...
  5. Having an issue every time I’m updating/downloading games my xbox disconnects from the internet

in XboX Insiders
    Having an issue every time I’m updating/downloading games my xbox disconnects from the internet: Every time i have a large update or download (thank you call of duty) i get an error saying my xbox cannot find my IP address and links to a teredo issue? Not sure what this is has only started in...
  6. Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe

in XboX Insiders
    Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe: I am trying to verify if anyone else on Alpha Skip Ahead actually plays warframe and can confirm this strange issue for me. When the xbox goes to screensaver and the controller disconnects. When...
  7. Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21: When launching a game or application it'll close itself and needs to be opened a second time, was wondering if anyone else is having this? submitted by /u/Sir_Doggimus [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?: I’m on the alpha skip ahead and it’s been an issue for weeks now, I have keep my games and apps updated turned off and I never have any updates in this tab... the only way I can update a game is...
  9. Has there been any update on the audio delay issue that plagues dolby atmos in games?...

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been any update on the audio delay issue that plagues dolby atmos in games?...: Please don't bother replying if you're using headphones, as this issue should be irrelevant to you. The audio delay is introduced somewhere between the XSX, TV and receiver. It appears to be tied...
  10. Game pass issue Android 11 visual issue with update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issue Android 11 visual issue with update: Platform : Android 11 Issue: visual resolution Cause WQHD+ Discription: Game pass is zoomed in when playing on the highest visual settings & no longer works on Android 11. Needs a fix asap......