Issues with ARK (Wild Card) technical support, and new Lost Island map.

Discus and support Issues with ARK (Wild Card) technical support, and new Lost Island map. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Ark players have been dealing with server issues with the last few maps that were deployed. Players who play GEN2 experiences multiple roll... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manderyn, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Manderyn
    Manderyn Guest

Hello,

Ark players have been dealing with server issues with the last few maps that were deployed. Players who play GEN2 experiences multiple roll backs (possible 5 to 20x in 24hrs, probably more), which causes loss of tames, and bases. Servers appears to freeze due to maxed server resources, and\or during a save (every 15min is a save). Hoping that the new map (Lost Islands) will be better, players went to the new Lost Island maps.

Moving to Lost Island has been worse. It appears to not use the rollback as a process to resolve resources issues, but appears to use the method of kicking most players off the server to regain resources. Just recently, players got kicked 5 times in an hour. It's my guess, 20x + in 24hrs. The max player limit is 70, but it appears that 20 players (for the most part) triggers the kick off. It's unplayable.

Players have gone to the Ark website to submit a ticket to get help, but discovered that once we take the time to submit a ticket, it auto closes as "solved" leaving us without the ability to get any support from Wild Card.

Ark Survival has a great game concept, but unfortunately, there is a lack of customer service, and technical support that leaves their players (customer base) without recourse to get help.

I would like to add ARK issues and technical support to the Xbox community forum. If we (part of the Xbox community) can not get support from Wild Card for game issues, then we need to find another way to help communicate what we are experiencing playing this game that we purchased.

:)

Manderyn, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Swift Oldboy Win User

For your information Microsoft.

I highly suggest writing a formal complaint to Wild Card Studios with supporting evidence and maybe even petition it with other Ark players. I heard Ark hasn't really been getting the updates they need on consoles.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version

Hi there ThaGamingManiac,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game servers for Ark. I recommend to try the following links for Ark Support:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. cuffless Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack: 'This item is not available from your location'

I am having the same problem (from Jersey Channel Islands). I spoke to xbl on the phone and they said that Activision have not made the maps available to the Isle Of Man and the Channel Islands and they didn't know when/if the maps would be availabe for
    us. I emailed Activision support and they said;

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Activision’s Technical Support. I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Unfortunately I do not know when or if the maps will be available in your region.

Not much help really and looks like we are not getting the maps for the foreseeable future
  5. Neo Norseman Win User

For your information Microsoft.

I think you'd have to contact Wild Card as Xbox only hosts the game through their system.

Wild Card can be contacted Here if you wanted to send them a message.

Edit: On a personal note, you say we all, and as an Ark player myself i disagree, though i only play on my own temporary servers, i have quite enjoyed this game
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBOX game pass wont has not updated the new ark map.

Hi there Johnnyhenke,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the in-game features in Ark. I recommend trying to re-installing the game.

If the issue persists, I recommend to reach out to the game developer for more information and in-game troubleshooting. Try this link:

Ark Customer Support

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Issues with ARK (Wild Card) technical support, and new Lost Island map. - Similar Threads - Issues ARK Wild

2. Ark Microsoft Edition Connection to official Servers Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Microsoft Edition Connection to official Servers Issue: G'day, so long story short I play both on PC and Xbox and I used to play all my official servers on my pc that I play on my xbox, since i'm slowly across to PC fully I decided to reinstall Ark...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved Install Issue for Xbox on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Install Issue for Xbox on PC: My copy of Ark Survival Evolved on the Xbox Windows app had an update that it was trying to install that kept erroring out before the download even started. My first reaction was to uninstall and...
  4. Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue: Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark [img] ec61da11-7764-4d14-922e-22dbc034d984
  5. Login to xbox live account issue when starting ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login to xbox live account issue when starting ark survival evolved: I downloaded ark survival evolved from the windows store and it self installed. When I try to launch it from the store or desktop, I get to the start screen with the start button and in the top...
  6. Ark dedicated Server issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark dedicated Server issues: Seriously frustrated and thinking about surrendering to ARK forever! I run a dedicated server from my windows 10 pc so my husband, friends and I can connect and play on our xboxes. As of mid...
  7. I am having issues re-installing Ark: Survival Evolved,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues re-installing Ark: Survival Evolved,: I recently uninstalled Ark: Survival Evolved over an issue I had before and uninstallation and re-installation fixed it. However, this time when I try it, all I get is "installation stopped" and...
  8. Arks cash issue pso2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arks cash issue pso2: I purchased 3100 arks cash four days ago, and it still hasn't been added to my in game account yet. What steps do I take? 6f8bcc85-14ad-432c-bef2-ee5514ae6292
  9. Ark survival game play issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival game play issues: every time I try joining a server on primitive plus it says could not retrieve address. I've restarted my Xbox and game multiple times. Even tried a hard reset. I checked my connection and...
  10. I am having issues uninstalling ARK survival windows 10 version

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having issues uninstalling ARK survival windows 10 version: My son and I sometimes play ark together but he has limited space on his laptop so he will remove and reinstall the game periodically. Recently he went to remove the game but it has failed to...