Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X

Discus and support Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I purchased a One S digital All Access in Dec 2019 for the promise of upgrading to the new system. To make sure I could on release day I went ahead... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rick_Ranchero, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X

So I purchased a One S digital All Access in Dec 2019 for the promise of upgrading to the new system. To make sure I could on release day I went ahead and paid my account in full to met the requirements of the at least 12 payments but Citinzens is now
    telling me that cause I paid my account in full I dont qualify for the upgrade which I've already purchased though them. No where in the terms on both Microsoft or Citinzens does it say if you pay the original purchase in full you dont qualify for the upgrade.
    So I'm asking here to see if Microsoft can help me with my issue.

:)

Rick_Ranchero, Jan 13, 2021
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox One & Xbox Series X disk compatibility

Hi CarGuyB3N.

Cyberpunk 2077 will download the Series X updated version free via. Smart Delivery, but
    note that COD: Cold War will not if you have the Standard Edition, but you will still be able to play it without the Series X upgrade. You either have to buy a digital upgrade or purchase the Cross-Gen or Ultimate edition of the disc release,
    to be able to access the Series X upgrade download.

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Problem with running Borderlands 3

Did you do the free upgrade to the series X version?
  5. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  6. Bede Gillard Win User

Xbox one discs wont launch.

Thanks i might wait it out and upgrade to the xbox series x
Thema:

Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X

1. Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X - Similar Threads - Issues Citinzens upgrading

2. Downloading Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Issue: I've been having an issue with installing games, certain games will install, but others won't. I bought black ops cold war, on christmas and I was playing it, then I accidentally deleted all the...
  3. MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With.

in XboX Insiders
    MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With.: Here Is A List Of Issues That I Saw in The New Xbox Omega Update Omega Update Version(2011.210105-1930) And The Normal Software 1-Xbox Turn On +Off Issue: Sometimes When You Open Your Xbox...
  4. Audio Issues on Xbox One using a Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues on Xbox One using a Series X controller: I'm having problems with my audio after I launch games enhanced for X/S on my xbox one. My audio through headset becomes choppy and unusable I have tried switching to an xbox one controller...
  5. Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview: Hello, A while ago I got a second-hand Xbox One X that was experiencing start up errors that I believed were due to the console being enrolled in the Insider Preview updates. After trying an...
  6. Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller: I'm using an Xbox one x and a series x controller and I've noticed that whenever I try to play AC Valhalla or CoD Cold War, my audio starts to crackle horrendously. And it's not just game audio,...
  7. Having issues playing movies that have been purchased and downloaded to hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues playing movies that have been purchased and downloaded to hard drive: Has anyone else had issues playing purchased movies from their hard drives on the Xbox 360? I have about five movies out of seven that won't play. I'm getting messages that a license can't be...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller analog stick issues (could they fix them?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller analog stick issues (could they fix them?): I've had the new series 2 controller for a while now and have noticed when playing games that are in third person or side scrollers, that when I would be moving with the left stick and then let...
  9. Game servers connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game servers connection issues: Hello ! For like 3 weeks I have been having a problem playing any game online . The console is connected to internet but when I start a game I get the same message about being unable to connect to...
  10. Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?: I’m on the alpha skip ahead and it’s been an issue for weeks now, I have keep my games and apps updated turned off and I never have any updates in this tab... the only way I can update a game is...