issues with customer service concerning microsoft account

Discus and support issues with customer service concerning microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Once again I am being asked to verify my account before i can log into my xbox live account. I know all the login info, but do not have access to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by josephleos17, Jun 24, 2019.

1. josephleos17
    josephleos17 Guest

Once again I am being asked to verify my account before i can log into my xbox live account. I know all the login info, but do not have access to the phone as i just switched to another carrier and moved back to the states. I just waited 90 minutes to
    get a call from customer service only to have them tell me to fill out the recovery form which i have done 4 times and gotten denied. I know almost all the info it asks for as well. He then hung up on me after i told him it didnt work for the 5th time. not
    waiting another hour just to get told the same things. Please give me some actual help.

:)

josephleos17, Jun 24, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

If you can access your email that is associated with your Microsoft account (Xbox account) you can go to http://account.microsoft.com and then somewhere in the security settings
    change the phone number associated with the account to your new one. You should then be able to get passed the verification once you correct the information. If you don't have the email and login to do that or it doesn't work then the only thing you can do
    is wait and hope to get a different support person later in the day or tomorrow.
  3. DanMen334 Win User

you should try with help through chat or modify verification options
  4. Apota Win User

"You're In The Movies" Server Error Messages.

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Other / not stated.

I'm afraid you will have to contact Microsoft directly for any issues with You're In The Movies.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Jorn

Codemasters Customer Services
  5. ngocphi Win User

Concerns with Customer Service

it is because of human error

first and foremost

forums.xbox.com/.../70970.aspx

read that article

millions of xbox live users would be affected if the servers got hacked

that NEVER happened

however bad account security practices will cost you an account on any server

no amount of security will stop a user from having weak security

passwords should be MIXED numbers and caps like PAs5Word

and the ever popular free or CHEAP ms points sites there is no such thing as free money

not abcdefg

your password reset question should never ever be someone that someone can read off of facebook

the most common mistake and which leads to MOST comprimised accounts

leaving info in plain sight or using the same login info on every site you visited which Sony did warn their users not to do
  6. Kronic Herba Win User

Concerns with Customer Service

Either you entered your Windows Live ID on a bad website, or you played FIFA. OR, your password could have been very easy to guess.
Thema:

1. issues with customer service concerning microsoft account - Similar Threads - issues customer service

2. Customer Service Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Customer Service Issue: During the sale this week I purchased a number of games one of which was Hitman 2 realising however that I had purchased the wrong version (Standard instead of Gold) I entered a refund request and...
  3. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...
  4. Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help: So here's the deal, a few weeks ago I ordered a controller from the Design Lab. Black Abyss body, Midnight Blue triggers, bumpers, d-pad, and thumb sticks. Before ordering I made sure to view my...
  5. Customer Service Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Service Issue: We bought an xbox in december and 3 remotes. 2 of the remotes are already not working. They sent a replacement for one of them immediately but need me to return the other. I dont have a problem...
  6. Customer Support told me to post my issue here.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Customer Support told me to post my issue here.: My promotional $5 gift card for playing a game pass game last month never came. The customer support agent told me to post here and it would be resolved by the promotional staff here? The case...
  7. Custom Controller- headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Controller- headset issues: So I have a custom controller that's 2 months old and recently bought a headset. Well I'm currently on my third different headset because every single one doesn't work in the controller. However I...
  8. Poor service and response to customer issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Poor service and response to customer issue: Today I spent nearly two hours with your tech support to fix an issue I had with a promotion advertised on my dashboard for 33% off xbox live gold. To begin, the promotional link did not work and...
  9. Kinect issues = Garbage Customer Service support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issues = Garbage Customer Service support: I am simply so frustrated It make me want to just sell my X-Box one. I bought my system around Thanksgiving about 1 week later the Kinect stops working. When I call the Customer service line...
  10. Ordered a new power supply; no supply sent and issues with customer service disagreements and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a new power supply; no supply sent and issues with customer service disagreements and ...: Good afternoon! On 9/21, I ordered a brand new power supply to replace my current power supply, and was given a 10 business day shipping time. On the 10th business day, I realized I had yet to...