Issues With Discord & Xbox…………..

Discus and support Issues With Discord & Xbox………….. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m having issues with Discord Integration System, on my Xbox One. So for information I’m a delta ring. And I got the little tab underneath parties. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viralshark2, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Issues With Discord & Xbox…………..

I’m having issues with Discord Integration System, on my Xbox One.

So for information I’m a delta ring. And I got the little tab underneath parties. I clicked it, it and it worked. And i was talking to friends and such. And then i joined my friend who was live streaming to see what would happen. And it didn’t really work. And i just closed my discord app, and i reset my xbox to try to fix the issue. Or just avoid the whole streaming issue. And the tab, under parties. Has disappeared. Idk what happened to it? Did it vanish? Idk!

submitted by /u/viralshark2
    [link] [comments]

/u/viralshark2, Jul 29, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Ban help please

Since this issue was on discord, then you need to speak to discord support or the server admins about it.
  3. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

I have the same issue. Discord shows my Spotify activity but not Xbox Live. I have everything allowed on my profile and already tried all the solutions mentioned above. Logged out and back in everywhere, unlinked then re-linked my Xbox profile with Discord,
    none of it helped. Discord doesn't show my Xbox status.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi

The Xbox Insider team are investigating some issues with linking Xbox and Discord accounts.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

No more voice chat against more then 8 people

The issue could have something to do with being in the insider program (having an active pre-release build on your device either Xbox or PC).

The reason I mention using discord or some other voice chat is to avoid this issue, I realize that discord isn't on Xbox.
  6. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
Thema:

Issues With Discord & Xbox…………..

1. Issues With Discord & Xbox………….. - Similar Threads - Issues Discord Xbox…………

2. Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC: Hey all, I have a pretty high end gaming PC, specs are below: i9 12900k MSI Suprim X 3080 ti DDR 5 ram, corsair dominator 5600 mhz Asus Z-690-E Gaming Wifi Mobo Asus Thor 1200W Platinum PSU...
  3. Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?: My saves keep reverting back to older saves. Is getting really annoying. Losing hours and hours of game play!!!! When trying to save the time stamps wont update. I can reload the autosave and be...
  4. Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats: So my issue is that I have unlinked both my Xbox and discord and then re linked using the QR code. It would successfully link, I have the beta Xbox app. When I click join on Xbox it will just...
  5. I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues: I’ve been in the insider program for two weeks now and I have yet to receive the “update” for the console to try these new features and test them out submitted by /u/BlackEagle157 [link]...
  6. Discord on Xbox issue (Delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on Xbox issue (Delta ring): I'm trying to link my xbox account when i try to press on "try discord voice on xbox today". I link it successfully but nothing happens resulting in me not being able to use discord on xbox...
  7. Issue with the Discord QR Code and nothing happening

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the Discord QR Code and nothing happening: All it does is bring up the Discord app and nothing happens. My accounts are already linked btw. submitted by /u/Revenge_Is_Here [link] [comments]
  8. Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...

in XboX Insiders
    Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StryderVS [link] [comments]
  9. Issue linking to DISCORD - 2020 edition

in XboX Insiders
    Issue linking to DISCORD - 2020 edition: Hi, guys. Got an XBOX ONE for Christmas this year (yay), and am currently trying to link my DISCORD account with my XBOX account. My XBOX is currently showing me a blurple screen with a code....
  10. Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.: Yeah i connected my xbox account to discord. The problem is that i opened a game and it showed up on my status, i closed the game and the status has not deleted yet. Ive tried things like...