Issues with downloaded add-ons

Discus and support Issues with downloaded add-ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I cannot play the campaign to call of duty modern warfare as i need to download an add-on. I installed said add-on. On the microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lZaChA77aCkl, Oct 28, 2019.

1. lZaChA77aCkl
    lZaChA77aCkl Guest

Hi everyone,

I cannot play the campaign to call of duty modern warfare as i need to download an add-on. I installed said add-on. On the microsoft store it tells me that the add-on is already installed. However, when i click on manage game the add-on isnt there.
    Furthermore, it isnt in ready to install.

i cant find a way to reinstall it.

i tried:

hard reseting

clearing the cache

i really dont want to have to uninstall and reinstall

the game as it would take a whole day (128GB)

thanks,

:)

lZaChA77aCkl, Oct 28, 2019
  2. lZaChA77aCkl Win User

Hi brad,

When I look it up in the store it says its already installed so i cant do anything but it isnt in the manage game section and it isnt in ready to install
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Iza,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There is currently a
    service alert
    out for Call of duty Modern warfare. This could be part of the reason don't have the add on. Also you can try finding the specific add on in the store. Personally had to do this for the spec ops 2 add on.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. maxen Win User

Add-On Download Issue

It looks like, for whatever reason, it's not yet available on the Xbox Store. It should be today but on Xbox One hasn't happened just yet. You are far from the only person seeing this.

This page looks like it's updating with when the episode is actually live across platforms:

telltale.com/.../when-will-episode-8-be-released-

Note that on that page Xbox 360 now says it's "Available" while Xbox One still says today's date - when that changes to "Available" too, you should be able to download it.

Hope that helps.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Having issues with downloaded add-ons

Hey Jack. The problem is that Japanese console. We normally do not give out refunds, but I would suggest you give

Phone Support
    a call , and see what they can do for you. Best of luck!
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Xbox One Download History (re-download DLC)

Hey there folks,

Sorry to hear people are having issues with their add-ons.

If you're having issues downloading add-ons that were purchased as part of a bundle, please try the steps in our

Download Add-ons
    article.

@Sigma - Since the Xbox 360 is not compatible with the Xbox One, I believe the Xbox 360 will show "Unknown Title" or "Content not available" if there is Xbox One content in your history.
Thema:

1. Issues with downloaded add-ons - Similar Threads - Issues downloaded add

2. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC: While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the download or cancel it. I've tried pausing and...
  3. November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads

in XboX Insiders
    November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads: I want to place my frustration with the recent public update, but I dont find it anywhere how to place feedback on public update releases. The latest public release of the dashboard is the worst...
  4. Tomb Raider Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Download Issue: I have tried to download Tomb Raider from the Game Pass but when it reaches 578.55 MB, it always says installation stopped. Cancel and restarting the download process has not helped...
  5. Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue): I had Downloaded Dead by Daylight on the xbox beta app previously and played a game then uninstalled so I had room to install other games and now that I'm trying to reinstall it, when I try it...
  6. Issue while downloading apps/games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue while downloading apps/games: Whenever I try to download an app or a game, it stucks after a while. I already restarted the current download and the console too. Sometimes it says: "Installation stopped". Is somebody else...
  7. The Outer Worlds Download Issue (Storage)

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Download Issue (Storage): I started my download for the Outer worlds using the Xbox (Beta) PC application, but cancelled the download to restart it when my internet acted up. Now when I go to start the download again, it...
  8. Add-On Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add-On Download Issue: I am trying to download an Add-On for MineCraft Story Mode (Episode 8), but when I load the game up, first thing I noticed was that at the bottom of the screen it still said 'Episode 7 Now...
  9. Issues playing your downloaded games/add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing your downloaded games/add-ons: Well we can't let this stand, now can we? Who's going to defend the front line, destroy that alien horde, or save the princess. Wait, that's a little older... Before we get started, here is a...
  10. 'Bundle Only' add-on download issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Bundle Only' add-on download issue: I have purchased a hard copy of Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition and I am trying to download the Jabba's Palace Character pack add-on. It says Bundle Only as the option however I am...