Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring

Discus and support Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bburzycki, Dec 3, 2019 at 6:52 AM.

1. /u/bburzycki
    /u/bburzycki Guest

Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will work is the XB button but cannot even report the issues as the only way to get it working again is a full reboot of the console.

Tried this with an original Elite controller and same issue. Seems to happen when xbox is left on but not being used for several hours then press power on controller and those functions are dead.

Suggestions?

submitted by /u/bburzycki
    [link] [comments]

/u/bburzycki, Dec 3, 2019 at 6:52 AM
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox Alpha Ring - Elite controller issue

Hi, I can't say I have that issue with my Elite controller and I'm in the Alpha ring, the LB button isn't jammed in is it ?
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

I have no problems with mine hope you can fix it somehow...
  4. Leviaton Win User

Resyncing worked for the moment. its still super touchy but isnt freaking out
  5. coco meat train Win User

Have you tried resyncing the controller since the update? I’m wondering if the stick was slightly left during the initialization and now reads center as left.
  6. Frathos Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
Thema:

1. Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring - Similar Threads - Issues Elite Controller

2. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC): Hey guys, i'm not entirely sure how to describe the issue on my xbox one elite 2 controller but my character in FF14 on PC seems to move in a random direction for about 3 seconds every 15-20...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Issues!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Issues!: I have returned the xbox one elite controller series 2 three times due to drifting sticks. Ironically enough, this was the reason i was upgrading from the first elite controller. What is being...
  4. Elite controller series 2 same issue again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 same issue again.: Returned my first series 2 due to faulty A button not always registering when pressed. Got a replacement and it does the same thing but also x and y buttons dont always register. Although not as...
  5. Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 Android issue.: When I connect my controller to any Android device the triggers do not work. The controller works fine on Xbox and PC. Anyone have any answer as to why this is? a5b84974-e977-45db-ade5-66d5fee64000
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  7. Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.: Well after reading around about issues with the V2 I decided to inspect my controller and found out that the Hair triggers on the 3rd or lowest settings does not register any input when the...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  9. Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues: Hey all, So I wanted to get some guidance / spark up a conversation. I was so excited to take delivery of my brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Monday 4th November. It had been on...
  10. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...