Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring

Discus and support Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bburzycki, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/bburzycki
    /u/bburzycki Guest

Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will work is the XB button but cannot even report the issues as the only way to get it working again is a full reboot of the console.

Tried this with an original Elite controller and same issue. Seems to happen when xbox is left on but not being used for several hours then press power on controller and those functions are dead.

Suggestions?

submitted by /u/bburzycki
    [link] [comments]

/u/bburzycki, Dec 3, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox Alpha Ring - Elite controller issue

Hi, I can't say I have that issue with my Elite controller and I'm in the Alpha ring, the LB button isn't jammed in is it ?
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

I have no problems with mine hope you can fix it somehow...
  4. Leviaton Win User

Resyncing worked for the moment. its still super touchy but isnt freaking out
  5. coco meat train Win User

Have you tried resyncing the controller since the update? I’m wondering if the stick was slightly left during the initialization and now reads center as left.
  6. kev edin Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller 2

I'm in the the alpha skip ahead , I've not encountered any issues with my elite 2 controller.

Dose it do the same when wired up to console?
Thema:

1. Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring - Similar Threads - Issues Elite Controller

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...: Hi (1) This is the continuation of the original thread: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB: Hi, I've had my series one controller for about 2 or so years now and I noticed that it had started to not only fall apart, but the micro USB port on the controller suddenly stopped working...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10: I have the infamous problem where my brand new Elite controller randomly disconnects while playing games. This causes the game to lag for a few seconds until it's completely disconnected. It stays...
  5. Xbox controller elite V2 right analog issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller elite V2 right analog issue: Using the xbox elite controller v2 i can't move the view up in any game. Not even the xbox accessories app can detect the movement 987097e1-c1e6-4dc8-b5b0-d5785a56c66e
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Issues after Warranty Expiration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 Controller Issues after Warranty Expiration: Anyone else having issues with their controller!? What am I supposed to do with the following? Is there replacement parts? The little rubbers on the bottom trigger selection fell off and can't put...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller Left analog and audio issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite 2 controller Left analog and audio issues: Hi So i just purchased xbox elite 2 controller. Returned the 1st one on my second one. I keep having same issues. Running it on windows 10 all updated. 1. No audio coming though my head set...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller. Severe issues on a £130 controller!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller. Severe issues on a £130 controller!!: I have had my elite controller just over 2 years, initially i thought the controller was great, feels great, nice options for the shortened triggers etc. However just after the warranty expired...
  9. Xbox elite 2 controller Bumper issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 controller Bumper issues: I'm having issues with my elite series 2 controller. My right bumper is not registering. I've attempted to register the serial number with my account and I cannot, it says serial number not found....
  10. Xbox One-X Elite Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One-X Elite Controller Issue: Because MS / XB won't allow us to directly speak or chat with support staff about, as far as I can tell, just about everything, I'm hoping someone here can shed some light. (Although... even if it...