issues with Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support issues with Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1) when doing a player made course the event fails to start a) also when I chose a circuit race with my convoy half went to the circuit race and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnDeligne, Jul 12, 2019.

1. JohnDeligne
    JohnDeligne Guest

1) when doing a player made course the event fails to start

a) also when I chose a circuit race with my convoy half went to the circuit race and other half \got a sprint course...

can some one go fix this it is making forza really not playable among my friends

:)

JohnDeligne, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App'te normal gözüken pingim Oyun içinde ve Windows 10 Ayarlarında çok yüksek gözüküyor. [The pingim that looks normal in the Xbox App is very high in gaming and Windows 10 settings. ]

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Nickname in Forza Horizon 4

Hey there Kindred,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Horizon 4 in-game features.

I recommend to try reaching out to Forza Horizon 4 support for more assistance. Take a look at the following links:

Forza Horizon 4 Technical
    Support & Help

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Microsoft Store 0x80070001 error

6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - FPS problems!

Thema:

1. issues with Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - issues Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 açılmama sorunu[Forza Horizon 4 not opening issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 açılmama sorunu[Forza Horizon 4 not opening issue]: Forza Horizon 4 son güncellemeden sonra açılmıyor ve hata veriyor büyük ihtimal dosya doğrulamam gerek fakat böyle bir seçenek yok [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not open after the last...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 issues: I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition and there are three maybe four or five DLC cars that say I purchased them but they don’t show up in my car garage. Is there a way to resolve this....
  4. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  5. I was told to ask about this issue here by forza support- Everytime i open forza horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was told to ask about this issue here by forza support- Everytime i open forza horizon 4...: After 30 to 40 seconds after i open the game it crashes on the startup screen. It's been doing this for the last week or so since i had to reinstall windows 10 for a separate issue. I have been...
  6. Forza horizon 4 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 connection issue: hey so i have an connection issues.. i mean i can't connect to a session or play online in fh4 i dont know why and i have internet it give me id service and id server...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues: So this issue has happened for most of my play time of Forza - this isn’t a new thing. This is the first time it has severely affected me however. Whenever I play Forza, I pretty much always end...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.: I've been having this issue since the start. I've tried both official guides listed below, and neither have worked. Anyone else with this issue, and anyone have a fix for it? Thanks in advance....
  9. Forza Horizon - Play Anywhere issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon - Play Anywhere issue: I have download Forza Horizon 3 a long time ago and I started playing it more. I then realized that you could use the play anywhere feature to play it on PC. I went on the Microsoft store with the...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all...