issues with Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support issues with Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1) when doing a player made course the event fails to start a) also when I chose a circuit race with my convoy half went to the circuit race and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnDeligne, Jul 12, 2019.

1. JohnDeligne
    JohnDeligne Guest

1) when doing a player made course the event fails to start

a) also when I chose a circuit race with my convoy half went to the circuit race and other half \got a sprint course...

can some one go fix this it is making forza really not playable among my friends

:)

JohnDeligne, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App'te normal gözüken pingim Oyun içinde ve Windows 10 Ayarlarında çok yüksek gözüküyor. [The pingim that looks normal in the Xbox App is very high in gaming and Windows 10 settings. ]

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Nickname in Forza Horizon 4

Hey there Kindred,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Horizon 4 in-game features.

I recommend to try reaching out to Forza Horizon 4 support for more assistance. Take a look at the following links:

Forza Horizon 4 Technical
    Support & Help

Hope this helps.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - FPS problems!

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not start

Thema:

1. issues with Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - issues Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all...
  3. Parental control issues in Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control issues in Forza horizon 3: So i can't access auction house and stuff like that in FH3 because of my "parental controls" i don't really understand since my account is an "adult" account and i can't seem to find anywhere to...
  4. Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC: HI, i've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store, i have an issue when playing the game using my Xbox 360 controller. The game is switching between the keyboard and the controller...
  5. Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 sound issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 sound issue: I have been have audio issues with forza horizon 4 where all of the audio seems to have a stutter or a cut off every 3 seconds or so. Is it a bug that hasn't been fixed or is it some sort of...
  6. When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 4 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 connection issue: Hi. I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. I can't log in into Horizon Life (online). When I clicking Connect Horizon Life in the menu in a game, at the top of the screen there pop out the...
  8. Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user

in XBoX on Windows
    Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user: I was lost my save game after restarting PC and when I launched game, then after loading Xbox Live launched data downloading, But I waited all night and still 0% downloaded data By the way I...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - Network issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Network issues: Hello, Whenever I play Forza Horizon 4 online I have various problems. I frequently get the "Poor network conditions. play experience may be affected." message, the game randomly slows down and...
  10. [PC] Forza Horizon 4 - IPsec issue

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Forza Horizon 4 - IPsec issue: Hi guys, It has been almost two weeks that I can't play online on Forza Horizon 4 whereas it used to work. I get this [Mod Removed] message each time: "Failed to open a connection. Check if...