Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard

Discus and support Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The newest dashboard update seems to have broken the Xbox One's ability to deal with Game and Party invites. I can send them out and people won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Archer IXI, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Archer IXI
    Archer IXI Guest

The newest dashboard update seems to have broken the Xbox One's ability to deal with Game and Party invites. I can send them out and people won't receive them on the xbox, but say they can see them pop up on the app on their phones or computers.

This issue also makes the looking for group system totally useless as it is dependent on sending party and game invites to build groups.

:)

Archer IXI, Oct 16, 2020
  2. TRU3 BLU3 BOY Win User

Multiplayer in gears 2 & 3 on Xbox one with backwards compatability

Hi, no, all my friends are showing joinable and online on their consoles. It is happening on all gears titles that have been playing using the download codes that were received for playing gears ultimate on the Xbox one.

Is isn't just one friend, it's any friend that seems to be playing the original titles on their Xbox ones.

It is also the same for them as well, they can invite me to a party via the dashboard on the Xbox one but when it comes to the invite for a game, it doesn't show me to invite and the option at the bottom of the multiplayer lobby screen that states "invite
    party to game" is greyed out and is unavailable.

Paul
  3. ibFallen Win User

Problem with friend joining party..

I was trying to join a couple friends and their invites wouldn't show up at all. Signed out / dashboarded and signed back in and I had the invites but could only join the party, not the lobby. I restarted the Xbox and could only join the lobby, not the
    party. I also couldn't hear one of my two friends even though a couple days before all this I had no troubles with any of this. So crazy.
  4. Canookle Win User

xbox live party connect issues

i've tried several other games and only mw3 seems to have this issue and even trying to join parties from the dashboard seems to be an issue. but doing anything to party up seems to be a huge problem from invites not appearing to flat out not being able
    to play
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games online (like Fable 2) with Xbox One and Xbox 360

Hi,

You can play with someone on the 360 but you will need to be on a 360 game in the backwards compatibility. you can invite people to party and game, use the xbox 360 mini dashboard to do that.
    Yes, OP, are you using the mini dashboard while in the xbox 360 game? Push START and SELECT and invite your other account to your game through that and accept it in the same fashion on the other account. You can't use the xbox one dashboard to accept an
    invite to an xbox 360 game.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Backward compatibility, CoD3

Hi,

firstly, make sure you're using the 360 mini-guide to send invites, using the Invites options on the Xbox one dashboard won't show up on Xbox 360 titles.

Secondly, you're going to have to fix the Strict Nat issue your Xbox One if you want to be able send, accept and join games. The Nat Issue is the main reason for your Multi-player issues. For that, you should start

here
Thema:

1. Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard - Similar Threads - Issues Game Party

2. Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000): So you aren't gonna believe this. After hours of searching for a fix to the Xbox Game Bar chat issues, I came across this post....
  3. Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!: I have been streaming on twitch for about 3 months. I along with any other Xbox One streamer run into the issue of not being able to hear game chat through our streams. It is extremely...
  4. Having a hard time pinpointing the issue with games and party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a hard time pinpointing the issue with games and party chat: Im have a hard this week trying to fix the issue with my Xbox. I keep getting party drop 10 after i join or create one with the error code 0x80072EFD. For games i multiple problems, infinite...
  5. Xbox Game bar Party chat issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Party chat issues: "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down". 0x8923103D The thing that really confuses me is that if you were to check. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status...
  6. Mic connectivity issues in parties but not in-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic connectivity issues in parties but not in-game: I'm having a problem with my mic when it comes to parties and games. So for some reason whenever I join or create a party the "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" alert pops up...
  7. Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks: This might be related to the XboxOutages Twitter post: https://twitter.com/XboxOutages/status/1229827921990189056?s=19 I have also posted this on r/Xboxone before seeing the above tweet....
  8. Party/Game chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party/Game chat issues: Hi, so whenever I try to switch to game chat I don't actually go to game chat. Instead it mutes everyone that's in my party. In order for me to be in game chat in any game I would have to leave...
  9. Controller Issue - Can hear in Game and Party chat, but cannot talk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Issue - Can hear in Game and Party chat, but cannot talk: Hello, Within the last week, I ran into an issue where I could hear both game and party chat, but cannot talk. I use a wired Turtle Beach headset (Recon 50x??) The controller itself was purchased...
  10. Party and Game connection issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party and Game connection issues.: I have been having issues for the past 40 minutes with my party on Xbox one (constantly keeps saying “connecting” for all of us) and also on Grand Theft Auto V, it’s affecting us being able to...