Issues with Hulu & Skyrim since most recent update

Discus and support Issues with Hulu & Skyrim since most recent update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the last update we've been having problems with Skyrim freezing shortly after the load screen, and Hulu says it is not able to load game, try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RallyRotties, Jun 13, 2014.

1. RallyRotties
    RallyRotties Guest

Since the last update we've been having problems with Skyrim freezing shortly after the load screen, and Hulu says it is not able to load game, try downloading it again, which I have done. Anyone else having similar issues or know of a fix?

:)

RallyRotties, Jun 13, 2014
  2. andersauce
    andersauce Guest
    Issues Since Most Recent Update

Ever since the most recent update, I've been having issues with my controllers. First it was my Elite controller, with the start, Y, and X buttons suddenly not working. Connected another controller to find similar issues with the A, B, and start buttons.

My controllers were fine two days ago. Not quite sure what's going on.

Any ideas? Solutions?

Thanks.

andersauce, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Strider3115
    Strider3115 Guest
    Pigs Can Fly: Minecraft XBox One Issue, Glitch, or Bug

Same issues here, only since most recent update. Eta on fix?

Strider3115, Jun 13, 2014
  4. Issues with Hulu & Skyrim since most recent update

Please try deleting and redownloading your profile and the apps, as well as clearing your cache 3 times.

Andy Mulligan, Jun 13, 2014
  5. Andy Mulligan Win User

Please try deleting and redownloading your profile and the apps, as well as clearing your cache 3 times.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Wi-Fi performance issues or something else?

Hulu and Netflix are having issues it's in the support forums. I get a jitter at times on Netflix and Hulu. Most likely the app company needs to come with an update.
  7. Strider3115 Win User

Pigs Can Fly: Minecraft XBox One Issue, Glitch, or Bug

Same issues here, only since most recent update. Eta on fix?
  8. DanteSparda504 Win User

Whats with all the updates? O.o

I've noticed no issues since the updates.

One update was just a behind the scenes update. This most recent update fixed an issue where watching videos caused the video to look..blotched out.
  9. Merlin4421 Win User

why why why....

Since the last update my frame drop and jitter is gone from Hulu use it all the time on x1 with no issue.
Thema:

1. Issues with Hulu & Skyrim since most recent update - Similar Threads - Issues Hulu Skyrim

2. Some of us are here just to deal with new issues

in XboX Insiders
    Some of us are here just to deal with new issues: I understand the logic behind the "AB" experiments and i know very well why they are done, but there must be some better way to do this because even with the new "ABC" system we have a few that we...
  3. Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube: Hello, I am having seemingly random playback issues on my xbox one x only in the netflix, hulu, and youtube apps. All games and menus work just fine. When playing most content through the xbox...
  4. Hulu Log-in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu Log-in issues.: Hulu got updated, but when I open the app it asks me to login. So I try to log in, but the keyboard that usually pops on screen doesn't show up at all. I uninstalled the app twice and hard...
  5. Major Hulu Plus issues on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Hulu Plus issues on 360: So after a week of having major issues with playback, buffering, screen tearing, and a/v sync, I deleted my hulu plus app in hopes that reinstalling it would help. Instead, I got to watch my 360...
  6. Hulu App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu App Issue: Hi All, When pausing video in the Hulu app the system automatically populates the screen with title info and the Hulu Plus Logo. When playback is resumed both logos stay on screen and don't fade...
  7. Hulu Plus Issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu Plus Issues?: I was trying to open Hulu Plus but the app stalls for a minute or two at the loading screen and after going to the main screen it seems to take forever just to load. I have tried several times and...
  8. Hulu Plus issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu Plus issues?: Hulu plus loads in, but as soon as the first page of hulu plus loads in, Hulu plus exits and it goes back to the list of video apps on Xbox 360. All other video apps are working fine....
  9. Someone from Xbox Or Hulu needs to fix the issues we are all having

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone from Xbox Or Hulu needs to fix the issues we are all having: Aside from a ton of other people having issues for a long time with this app, here I am with some of my own. Sometimes it will start buffering and never stop, forcing me to exit the app and...
  10. Motorola NVG589 Open NAT issue + laggy Hulu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Motorola NVG589 Open NAT issue + laggy Hulu: So long story short. Bought a house. House not wired for Ethernet. Have Uverse installed w/ wireless router (make and model listed above). Don't have a wireless card for my Xbox 360 (original...