Issues with login every time I start the xbox

Discus and support Issues with login every time I start the xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Wondering if anyone has a fix for this - it's driving me mad! Every time I start the xbox, I need to login Logging in takes forever if it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by outruneye, May 9, 2019.

1. outruneye
    outruneye Guest

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has a fix for this - it's driving me mad!

Every time I start the xbox, I need to login

Logging in takes forever if it even allows me to login. Sometimes I get the error 0x87dd0006

I have done multiple hard resets and removal of account.

There was an error relating to an update (brand new xbox) 0x880500B6.

There was an error with Microsoft store updating (I cancelled it but still won't work).

I have done the usual things like reset router, restart xbox, check NAT type.

The few times we have been able to login has been when we remove the account, restart and then log in multiple times. This will take anywhere between 30mins and 3 hours.

thanks

:)

outruneye, May 9, 2019
  2. per olavrunderiem Win User

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has a fix for this - it's driving me mad!

Every time I start the xbox, I need to login

Logging in takes forever if it even allows me to login. Sometimes I get the error 0x87dd0006

I have done multiple hard resets and removal of account.

There was an error relating to an update (brand new xbox) 0x880500B6.

There was an error with Microsoft store updating (I cancelled it but still won't work).

I have done the usual things like reset router, restart xbox, check NAT type.

The few times we have been able to login has been when we remove the account, restart and then log in multiple times. This will take anywhere between 30mins and 3 hours.

thanks
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Have you tried performing a power cycle, or unplugging and replugging the console?
  4. Tomesso Win User

"Sorry to hear you are having this problem. Any error that starts off 87DDxxxx
    Error
    is typical of a network error.

1. Select Check network connection. This test should determine if you have a working Internet connection from your Xbox One to your network device.
    2. Try to repair any errors that appear. See the Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution to help resolve any network connection
      errors.
    3. If you don’t receive any network errors or can’t resolve the errors you do see, you may have other problems with your network that are causing your Xbox One to time out or fail the system update. These issues can include the following:
      • Wireless interference
      • High packet loss
      • Latency.
    4. If any of these issues are causing a problem, try a wired connection.
    5. Select Start update again.
    6. If you see the same error message, power cycle your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for 5 seconds. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord for 30 seconds.
    7. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.
    8. Select Start update again.
    9. If you’re still unable to download the system update through your connection to Xbox Live, you can try using the Offline
      System Update Diagnostic Tool
      in a final attempt to resolve the issue.
    10. If any of the following apply, you may need a repair:
      • You can’t correct your network connection.
      • You can’t try a wired connection.
      • You continue to see the There was a problem with the update screen while attempting the update with a wired connection and after power cycling the console.
      • You can’t complete the installation of the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool.
    11. To submit a repair, visit the Xbox Online Service Center.

Let us know if this resolves your problem or if you receive additional error messages along the way."
  5. SPRTN KRYCK 24 Win User

XBox 360 Disconnection Xbox Live

Hello such have a problem every time you want to log on to Xbox Live appears me this message " You have lost the connection to Xbox Live . Please Login " but you start several times and does not like to connect to Xbox Live 's makeup network but not so want
    Login
  6. EppyRKO Win User

keep losing save data xbox one

I'm having the same issue on my xbox one. Every time I start the game, it keeps reverting back to the start of the game.
Thema:

1. Issues with login every time I start the xbox - Similar Threads - Issues login every

2. Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue: I cannot login to the Xbox (Beta) applicatiom at all. Choosing my account works and I am welcomed back but still not logged in. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. ***Moved from: Gaming...
  3. Switch Minecraft login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch Minecraft login issue: Last week I was easily able to play minecraft with xbox users from my switch. my microsoft account was working just fine one day, then the next it stopped working. i opened it up and it had logged...
  4. Xbox Beta App Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Login Issue: I have recently downloaded new xbox app to try game pass but it doesn't work right for me. Whenever I click on "log in" button nothing happens. I tried reinstalling it and rebooting xbox related...
  5. ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?: Yesterday morning I was able to sign on and play for over an hour. Yesterday afternoon, I signed in and was able to play for all of 5 minutes before being booted off and I haven't been able to...
  6. Проблема со входом в аккаунт xbox [Translation-Xbox login issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема со входом в аккаунт xbox [Translation-Xbox login issue]: Здравствуйте!не могу зайти на аккаунт xbox При попытке входа пишет"Произошла ошибка.Повторите попытку позже или попробуйте на сайте xbox" и так неделю [Translation- Hello! I can not log into...
  7. Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues: So my problem is concerning Xbox Live and Minecraft Pocket Edition on an iPad Mini. For the last few months, we have had a curious problem with Minecraft. Whenever we are on the WiFi at our house,...
  8. Auto login issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto login issue.: Hello, Is there a way to stop my xbox one from auto logging in when i sign in on the xbox app with PC? Ive already disabled the auto login on my account on the xbox one. The problem is my wife...
  9. 错误:0x80070002 xbox live登陆问题 [Translation - Error: 0x80070002 Xbox Live Login Issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    错误:0x80070002 xbox live登陆问题 [Translation - Error: 0x80070002 Xbox Live Login Issue]: 一直登陆不上,网络连接有关,xbox服务均正常,希望能帮我解决下。[Mod Translation - 已经登录到有关Xbox服务的互联网连接是正常希望帮我解决下一个问题。] [img] 99552d1d-4bbe-4c1c-b9d4-0a4fe6735736
  10. Xbox account login issues. 0x80a40010

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account login issues. 0x80a40010: Hello! There is a problem logging in to account from all devices (pc, console, iOS app). I've been using this account for years and didn't have any problems yet, but now I cannot login for 4...