Issues with Microsoft accessibility controller and 3DRudder peripheral Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Issues with Microsoft accessibility controller and 3DRudder peripheral Windows 10 Pro in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having an issue trying to get the 3DRudder peripheral controller working with the Accessibility Controller which I purchased together under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NefCanuck, Feb 23, 2021.

1. NefCanuck
    NefCanuck Guest

Issues with Microsoft accessibility controller and 3DRudder peripheral Windows 10 Pro

I am having an issue trying to get the 3DRudder peripheral controller working with the Accessibility Controller which I purchased together under Windows 10 Pro. The Accessibility Controller and 3DRudder controller are listed as compatible both on the Microsoft website and on the 3DRudder website.

I have already reached out to the 3D Rudder peripheral maker and after troubleshooting we have determined that there is no issue with the device.

When I connect the 3DRudder directly to the computer it is recognized and I can use it properly.

However, when I connect the 3DRudder to the Microsoft Accessibility Controller, it is not recognized at all and it does not appear to receive any power as it is not recognized by the 3DRudder is being plugged in

I later bought the power adapter for the Microsoft Accessibility Controller and that did not resolve the issue.

Does anyone have any other advice or troubleshooting I could do?

:)

NefCanuck, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Brett Gordon Win User

XBox Adaptive Controller/ 3dRudder

I actually have two adaptive controllers and two 3dRudders that were purchased for the rec center I work at. Both 3dRudders are experiencing the same issue, leading me to believe the issue isn't with the equipment itself.
  3. LloydChristmas1 Win User

In need of access to the preview program forums

Same here. Issues streaming to Windows 10 and new Rock Band peripherals but nowhere to report them properly
  4. onyxishere Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App not recognizing an Xbox licensed Arcade Stick

Sorry to hear it. The controller may be licensed by Xbox but, being Mad Catz, it is still a 3rd party controller and this could be the reason that Windows 10 does not recognize it. Also, be aware that Windows 10 is still new and more than likely does not
    have all the authorized 3rd party peripherals added yet.
  5. Jena Makarov Win User

Can I use my XBOX 360 Kinect with my Xbox one?

Is there a reason the old peripherals don't work on the One? Both Kinect and 360 controllers work on Windows 10, and isn't the operating system on the One based on Windows 10?

As to why you would want the old Kinect on the One. Surely it could be used for the voice commands?
  6. Sam_343 Win User

State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help

I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro N and still had the same issue. I then installed Windows 10 Pro and the game and game bar app functioned as expected.

I don't have the patience to trial and error each of the codecs that are missing in the N version of Windows the overlay functionality is dependent on, but the issue seems to be isolated to Windows 10 N. I've never had any trouble with desktop apps and no
    errors were thrown regarding what dependency was missing so I guess I'll just run Pro.
Thema:

1. Issues with Microsoft accessibility controller and 3DRudder peripheral Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Issues Microsoft accessibility

2. How to get Microsoft service for "xbox 360 S", I have issue with Console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get Microsoft service for "xbox 360 S", I have issue with Console.: I have issue with my "Xbox 360 S console". When I tried to rise "service request", I got message "There are no service options available. For further assistance, contact us." I went to "contact...
  3. Login issues with Nintendo Switch to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login issues with Nintendo Switch to Microsoft account: I know that this has been noted by many many many others, but I can’t find a resolution! Every time my son tries to log in on his microsoft account on his switch we have to go to the https page...
  4. Microsoft Store issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store issue: Hello, I purchased a $9.99 xbox Gold Card off of Microsoft store, since I thought that my Xbox account is the same account I would be using on my Xbox one, I clicked the redeem button thinking...
  5. Download loop issues Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Download loop issues Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Almost all steam users are having issues with content manager ! Please fix that problem, we are all unable to download contents without limiting speed for MSFS !... We are spending hours on...
  6. Why is Microsoft not doing anything about the controller disconnect issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft not doing anything about the controller disconnect issue?: I have seen a number of people reporting the same issue about series x and controllers disconnecting. It mainly occurs for me when the power trips out or the batteries need changing. You cannot...
  7. signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account: I signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft for PS4 and tried signing back in because my realms were not popping up. When I tried signing back in it says that I already have a PSN account...
  8. Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue: Hi Guys, Just a few quick questions around a not so recent purchase we made of Windows 10 Minecraft edition. Is it possible to gain a refund outside of the 14 day period? Reason: I started game...
  9. "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Issue: My son continues to have an issue playing multi-player with his friends on the XBox One with his friends on Minecraft. I have changed all the setting to allow him to access games and all the other...
  10. Issues with Microsoft family and accessing games/ dlc content.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Microsoft family and accessing games/ dlc content.: Recently, I am having trouble with Microsoft family and the ability to share games/dlc. Issue 1: I am being denied access to destiny 2 shadowkeep/ forsaken content if the family member who...