issues with minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support issues with minecraft windows 10 edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A while back I wanted to try out the Minecraft rtx beta program, after I was finished tinkering with the new beta I went to unenroll from the program.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by austinhoffmann, Nov 9, 2020.

1. issues with minecraft windows 10 edition

A while back I wanted to try out the Minecraft rtx beta program, after I was finished tinkering with the new beta I went to unenroll from the program. after I unenrolled from the program I uninstalled and re-installed Minecraft. when I entered Minecraft
    however there was a beta text with all the shame black and white colors everywhere. I resorted to forums and guides at this point to help me fix this problem in which I was unsuccessful. I uninstalled the game a dozen times, I went to cmd and uninstalled all
    uwp files, and I even bought the game on a different Microsoft account, none of these options worked to leave the program. someone at microsoft or anyone who knows how to fix this problem please help

:)

austinhoffmann, Nov 9, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

5. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  6. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

No, you just sent me link to download Minecraft: Java Edition, but i have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Edition) from Microsoft Store.
Thema:

issues with minecraft windows 10 edition

1. issues with minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - issues minecraft windows

2. Minecraft for Windows issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows issue: Recently transferred from laptop to PC, and in doing so attempted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 on my PC and was met with the message that I did not own the game. I have checked over and...
  3. Minecraft for windows + launcher play demo issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows + launcher play demo issue: I bought the minecraft for windows + launcher but when i started the game its saying play demo. (My accounts microsoft store account and minecraft launcher same e mail.)...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Dungeons Account Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 10 Minecraft Dungeons Account Issue: Let me start by begging everyone NOT to tell me to go to Mojang. Mojang doesn't handle Windows 10 Store/Xbox Windows App issues, as they will readily tell you. Also, let's please skip: -...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue: Hello, I am typing this because whenever I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it gets stuck at 36% an will not load any further. I have tried letting it sit and load for about an hour. I have also...
  6. Minecraft for windows 10 download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 download issue: We have Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 Starter collection for 1674 INR . but there is download issue showing in download then showing almost ready after that for hours no download happening ....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue: Hello, I tried to use my 30 day free trial for the Realms Plus. And it says I need a parent to help me. It also says that It cannot send a request in the same popu. Also ''Ask Nicely''. And I...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue.: It's basically all in the title, my internet connection is stable and I am 99.999% sure that my privacy settings allow me to join realms. I have also restarted my computer, signed out and signed...
  9. Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue: Hi Guys, Just a few quick questions around a not so recent purchase we made of Windows 10 Minecraft edition. Is it possible to gain a refund outside of the 14 day period? Reason: I started game...
  10. Minecraft For Windows 10 beta issue EDITED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For Windows 10 beta issue EDITED: I opted into the Minecraft RTX beta earlier this year when I got a Nvidia 2070 RTX card. Now, since they've implemented RTX into the main game, I want to leave the beta. However, I'm having a...