Issues with Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Unable to Open

Discus and support Issues with Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Unable to Open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had issues getting into Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? We downloaded it with our Xbox Live Gold membership and were able to play it for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rich President, May 23, 2017.

1. Issues with Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Unable to Open

Has anyone else had issues getting into Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? We downloaded it with our Xbox Live Gold membership and were able to play it for a day then it started to come up with "Do you own this game or app?". We tried doing a full restart and
    that didn't help. Any ideas people?

:)

Rich President, May 23, 2017
  2. cparisi
    cparisi Guest
    Minecraft xbox one edition

got the xbox one x and was unable to transfer old games over. Manually downloaded games and no longer can find Minecraft xbox one edition, only standard one. Why? All kids saves are on the One edition. Standard won’t sync the One Edition

cparisi, May 23, 2017
  3. Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update"

Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update" please help they won't stop whinging about being unable to get it

DarkShadow0980, May 23, 2017
  4. Issues with Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Unable to Open

Hey there Rich President,

Did you purchase the game as well? It was available as apart of the Free Play Weekends promotion last weekend. So if you've not actually purchased the game either digitally or physically, you'd need to do so in order to keep playing.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, May 24, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Rich President,

Did you purchase the game as well? It was available as apart of the Free Play Weekends promotion last weekend. So if you've not actually purchased the game either digitally or physically, you'd need to do so in order to keep playing.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. emilyberman Win User

Games not working/ Not available

my son bought the windows 10 Minecraft bundle edition but cant open it or play its in our purchases but unable to open and play keeps taking us to the free trial what can we do
  7. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to a buddy in Minecraft. Its possible that you're unable to connect with your other friend due to a NAT type issue on their end, since you've successfully
    been able to connect with others on your end. However, you did say that there are already 4 others in there with you and with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you'd be limited to playing with 4 others online (or locally) unless you are subscribers of Minecraft
    Realms (this allows up to 10).

For a bit more info regarding that, I recommend the following articles:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft RealmsMinecraft

I hope that this helps out!
  8. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

9. Zesty Hamburger Win User

Can't take map down from item holder.

Thema:

1. Issues with Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Unable to Open - Similar Threads - Issues Minecraft Edition

2. Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue: Recently i bought minecraft java edition but in the progress site gave an error but when i check my credit card it took the money and i cant play it 19cfe2b5-bef1-4814-b71c-9b9bd689ab4e
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Multiplayer Issues - Family account member can play multiplayer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Multiplayer Issues - Family account member can play multiplayer...: Hello, Thank you in advance for any advice you may have. I am trying to figure out why I cannot get my daughter's gamer tag to join my Minecraft game (world). We have two xbox One console (a One...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  5. Minecraft Marketplace Issue on Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Issue on Bedrock Edition: Recently, I've had some problems with my Microsoft account, especially in the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. When I logged into Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I was greeted with a message claiming that...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue.: It's basically all in the title, my internet connection is stable and I am 99.999% sure that my privacy settings allow me to join realms. I have also restarted my computer, signed out and signed...
  7. Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue: I cant connect to my fiends realm, and have uninstalled, reinstalled and logged out and back in, tried another account and it still wont work. 21b3d05d-f289-4b86-9680-0a1c38b98627
  8. Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue: Hi Guys, Just a few quick questions around a not so recent purchase we made of Windows 10 Minecraft edition. Is it possible to gain a refund outside of the 14 day period? Reason: I started game...
  9. Minecraft For Windows 10 beta issue EDITED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For Windows 10 beta issue EDITED: I opted into the Minecraft RTX beta earlier this year when I got a Nvidia 2070 RTX card. Now, since they've implemented RTX into the main game, I want to leave the beta. However, I'm having a...
  10. issues with minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    issues with minecraft windows 10 edition: A while back I wanted to try out the Minecraft rtx beta program, after I was finished tinkering with the new beta I went to unenroll from the program. after I unenrolled from the program I...