issues with multiplayer games

Discus and support issues with multiplayer games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why am i getting disconnected from multiplayer games, when i am in a match it will play for a while then said ea server disconnected , need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by flexakaaj-DEB7C99F-A27B-4, Aug 7, 2019.

1. issues with multiplayer games

• why am i getting disconnected from multiplayer games, when i am in a match it will play for a while then said ea server disconnected , need help

:)

flexakaaj-DEB7C99F-A27B-4, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Multiplayer Game Issues

Do you run the latest Firmware for your router?

Do you port Forward manually? If yes be sure you DISABLE UPnP because on home routers you can only use 1 option.

port forwarding to a static IP

OR

UPnP

OR

DMZ

If you use more than one of these you will get problems like you describe.

Be sure you restart your router if you change one of the options.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Do you have this issue with all online games or just EA games?
  4. SkaterLee Win User

Seriously is this game worth buying?

the multiplayer is definitely worth buying the game for. the only issue i have with the game is traffic glitching and you cant help crashing into them while on multiplayer
  5. Enkaerion Win User

Multiplayer issues

Having similar issues. Tried contacting support via chat but it doesn't allow me on. I can't figure it out. Have you had any luck?
  6. onyxishere Win User

multiplayer issues

Ok, try this. Both you and your friends turn off your consoles then power cycle your modem/router by unplugging for 10 seconds. See if that helps
Thema:

1. issues with multiplayer games - Similar Threads - issues multiplayer games

2. Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer: Iv been trying to play online but when the game loads it then says cant load ur game save or the game loads fine but i go to play online an i get a message saying can not connect to live servers ?...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Networking issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Networking issue: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Networking issue Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live Issue

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live Issue: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live Issue try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lan Issue

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lan Issue: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lan Issue Hey Keinan, Thank you for being part of Xbox forums. If this issue persists please create your own separate thread with updated details...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one design lab controller issues

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one design lab controller issues: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one design lab controller issues Check this link for a possible solution:...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Network Issue.

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Network Issue.: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Network Issue. hey there :) Try to power cycle your console in order to clean the cache! Press and hold for 10 seconds the front button......
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club issue

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club issue: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club issue I am a member of some clubs, when I check in the club it says request to join in Xbox One and Xbox app on my mobile phone, although my...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one x connection issues

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one x connection issues: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one x connection issues I have been having issues where once in a while my xbox one x wont connect to xbox live and it is hard wired. I...
  10. Issues playing bc 360 games multiplayer on 2 XBox Ones in the same household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing bc 360 games multiplayer on 2 XBox Ones in the same household: Okay, here's the skinny. We have two XBoxes in the same household. The Home XBox is my son's, so he can share all of the games that are on my XBox Live Gold account. We've been able to play all...