Issues with notifications on xbox one. (Also some achievements won't unlock).

Discus and support Issues with notifications on xbox one. (Also some achievements won't unlock). in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since Day One, I've had a huge delay for each and every notifications I got. For instance, whenever I get invited to play a game with my friends, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by St Jimmy097, Aug 8, 2014.

1. St Jimmy097
    St Jimmy097 Guest

Since Day One, I've had a huge delay for each and every notifications I got. For instance, whenever I get invited to play a game with my friends, it can take up to one minute for me to receive it. Same problems concerning messages, party invites, achievements
    etc. It can get really annoying because my friends don't get this problem and they have to wait for me to receive the invite. Is their something I could do or is this just another part of the real "Next-Gen" experience?

Also,

lately I've had a few problems with achievements simply not unlocking upon reaching the requirements. For instance, this glitch happened to me when I was playing Guacamelee STCE. I had defeated X'Tabay (a boss in the game) and no achievement poped-up. Whenever
    I was comparing games with my friends it was written "(100%) LOCKED". The same issue has happened with the WHISTLEBLOWER achievement in Outlast, wich was rewarded for completing the wisthleblower DLC. Thanks for reading,

-

:)

St Jimmy097, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Not Receiving Notifications

I've been having issues with not receiving notifications after earning achievements. I'll unlock an achievement and won't get a notification and it won't add it to the total gamerscore until I restart my consol. I have tried removing my account and doing
    a hard restart. I spoke with someone from Xbox and tried plugging it into a wall outlet instead of power bar, freeing space from my hard drive. It did give me a notification while on the phone with support but after unlocking another I was still having the
    same problem.

A Solitary Man, Aug 8, 2014
  3. MaX17MaX17
    MaX17MaX17 Guest
    Xbox one preview achievements not popping

I've downloaded the xbox one preview and installed the new os, but I keep having problems with the achievement notifications. I do unlock achievements but xbox won't notificate me on screen. Although, they show up on my profile page.I've checked the Setting
    and all notifications are on.

Anyone else having this kind of problem? I know that the OS is still in development but it's quite annoying.

MaX17MaX17, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Issues with notifications on xbox one. (Also some achievements won't unlock).

Have you tried hard reboot on the console i would try that.

Also my achievements took a day or two to show up

MessiahBrowny, Aug 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Issues with notifications on xbox one. (Also some achievements won't unlock). - Similar Threads - Issues notifications achievements

2. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  3. Continued issues with notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Continued issues with notifications: Not sure what the status of getting a fix for this is, but I am still having many issues receiving various notifications such as Party Invites. Party invites are still going straight to my phone...
  4. Notifications Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications Issue: For the past week I have continually had issues with receiving invites and notifications not popping up. Party invites show up on my phone but not my Xbox/TV. submitted by /u/CodyDigits [link]...
  5. Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...: As the title says, when playing a game using the Xbox app in HDR, whenever you get a notification it changes the display mode to show the notification which causes the screen to go blank while it...
  6. Xbox App notification issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App notification issues: Im having issues with the notifications on my android xbox app. I have turned off everything but im still recieving notification especially achievments. Anybody know how to fix this?...
  7. Notification issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification issue: I still receive notifications every time soulbezerk (formerly mrgibbon6) either broadcasts or gets online. I've had him blocked for weeks. This should not be happening at all. Either he's hacking...
  8. Notifications and party issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications and party issues: Having issues with notifications and party invites, i didnt notice anything untill the 2nd hour and decided to get off. Later when i got on there where 7 messages from friends telling me to join...
  9. Notifications and messaging issues across all platforms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications and messaging issues across all platforms: On the Xbox One, about 10 months ago I stopped getting any notifications related to my activity feed (comments, likes etc.) and when people follow me. All other notifications work the vast...
  10. Issues with notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with notifications: Hello, So I just bought a new Xbox One, my old one wasn't working too well as of late. The issue I'm having with the new one has to do with certain notifications. I receive them for when friends...