Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate

Discus and support Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned FO4 on disc since launch with season pass. I had zero issues playing the game with XBOX Live Gold... this included if XBOX Live had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuckyLucWI, Aug 8, 2019.

1. LuckyLucWI
    LuckyLucWI Guest

I have owned FO4 on disc since launch with season pass. I had zero issues playing the game with XBOX Live Gold... this included if XBOX Live had service issues btw.... until i activated Ultimate Gamepass when i converted my Gold acct. Ever since my game
    loads with Gamepass embedded in the FO4 splash screen. If there are any Live issues i cant play at all. Anyone else have this?

Yes i know they are having issues with live but this is not just when they have service issues for live.

i have 4 years of playing through this game and now it appears i cant play unless im connected online which was never the case before.

LL

:)

LuckyLucWI, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lucky,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is normally not supposed to the case. Personally I have also noticed this as well with games I own that are on game pass, it shows in bottom right game pass when launching. I will be sending this up the
    chain to be investigated. Would like you to try a few things in the meantime. First would like you to clear the local save data. Go to settings>system>storage>clear local. Also, try

uninstall and reinstall
    your profile.

If you have it or can download it, the insider hub app, you can also report the issue there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SoloMem0 Win User

Gameshare

Hi there,

Fallout 4 is no longer in the gamepass catalog.

These interactions are best sorted out by the person that actually owns the title.

Confirming ownwership is my first recommendation.
  4. eviltedi Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

@ STURIO 2. Do you own a digital version of Fallout 4 or disc ?
  5. bigdogkilla69 Win User

Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play

Im having the same issue with my fallout goty and fallout new vegas ultimate editon where it'll read the disk but not show up or install from any of the 360 discs but plays my x1 game discs fine
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

About game pass ultimate.

If you own few games this gamepass ultimate is the best thing any console can have
Thema:

1. Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Issues Owned Disc

2. Having to buy an already owned game again issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to buy an already owned game again issue: My brother bought Destiny 2 on his Xbox One but somehow it uninstalled and it says that he has to buy the game again. I’m game sharing with him so he allowed me to get it but he doesn’t. It even...
  3. Xbox Live issue - Users can't like or comment on posts within clubs they own *or* admin in, on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live issue - Users can't like or comment on posts within clubs they own *or* admin in, on ...: Hi All, I've received approx. 20 reports from club owners and\or admins who can't like or comment on posts inside their own clubs. This issue has existed since at least Sept 10, 2018. Can this be...
  4. Issue with owning PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with owning PUBG: I own an Xbox one X console and I got the game for free with the console, I have played the game previously on this account but decided not to play it for a couple months. The other day, I decided...
  5. having issues woth pre owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having issues woth pre owned games: most pre owned games that I buy are not working, I am getting bored travelling to the shops to replace a non loading game with another non loading game, like dead rising 3...
  6. Having issues installing a previously owned black ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues installing a previously owned black ops 3: It downloads until it hits about 24 percent or less sometimes,and then the installation stops. If i try to resume it it won't go any further, and if I uninstalll and retry, the result is the...
  7. Less than a month of owning and I'm already having disc read / load issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Less than a month of owning and I'm already having disc read / load issues: First off, I would like to say that I've never had to fill out a support thread out because I've been a Sony Playstation 3&4 owner and have never had to send in my consoles. I owned an original...
  8. Selection Issues, Owned Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selection Issues, Owned Games: In the last few days, I have had issues with my Xbox One not doing anything when I press the A button. I have tried 2 different controllers, but when the XBOX gets like this, I can see the...
  9. Do you own this game or app issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you own this game or app issue: Randomly saying "Do you own this game or app" when in games and apps and crashing f30aed81-7810-409a-9b46-947f005428f4
  10. Memberships owned, issues downloading gold games & ea free play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memberships owned, issues downloading gold games & ea free play: I have gold and an ea pass and have had issues over the last month downloading the games for gold, as well as , the ea beta and first to play pregames. The current one being the new mass effect....