Issues with party chat sound

Discus and support Issues with party chat sound in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There basically two issues that I have in the xbox party daily and for a long time: (1) party echo: I can hear the echo of my voice on my friends... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xone_br33, Sep 2, 2019.

1. /u/xone_br33
    /u/xone_br33 Guest

There basically two issues that I have in the xbox party daily and for a long time:

(1) party echo: I can hear the echo of my voice on my friends mics. I did some research and discovered that this issue can be related to volume of friends mic, which usually is too loud. Ok, i asked my friend to adjust his mic and it got better, however, everytime I get in a party with him we need to adjust, which is super inconvenient. Furthermore, i have this other friend that has a super loud and annoying mic, but when both of my friends are in a party they doesnt suffer with this issues, they cant hear each other echo, even tho their both mics are louder than mine. When this second friend get in the party, it simply destroy my experience, once his mic is too loud and my voice echo is unbearable for me, which leads no choice unless muting him, and there comes my second problem.

(2) muting him doesnt seem to work: once i mute this friend, I still can hear him, lower than previously, but still can hear him and still can hear my echo from his mic.

The fact that muting doesn't work makes me believe that there is something broken on party voice chat. Echo is not a rare issue and believe if we could control voice volume individually in the party most of echoing issues should be solved and it would enhance the experience of party chat on xbox one.

submitted by /u/xone_br33
    [link] [comments]

/u/xone_br33, Sep 2, 2019
  2. BobMcFly247 Win User

2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

Edit on item #2

It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Wired or Wireless

I always prefer the wireless controllers. Never had any problem with them.

The buzzing Sound in the party on a wired controller sounds like a general issue with the party chat and a wired connection. Had a play and charge kit once. That buzzing sound happened to me too, when it was charging while i was playing an in a party.
  4. Teezy Win User

Xbox one mic not working

since yesterday myself and friends have been having issues with the party chat. Two things are happening, 1. everybody can only hear certain people, 2. Chat is all jarbled up and sounds robotic. Only way to fix is to hard reset the xbox. This has to
    be an issue on microsofts side as they party chat has been having issues for the past week or so.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Headset Drops Sound, Online Play Only

Hello Anthony,

Sorry for the issue with the sound in headsets not working as it should. When you are in a party chat does it seem to be bothered, or is it game chat and party chat? You can try the

troubleshooting steps for chat headsets
    . Keep in mind the headset you have is also a third party so troubleshooting is limited.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. midad04 Win User

Party Chat Issues? Can't chat within Party

I know this is going to sound like a stupid question, but have you enabled party chat once you are in the party? I have noticed by that you still have to turn party chat on after joining a party.
Thema:

1. Issues with party chat sound - Similar Threads - Issues party chat

2. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  3. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  4. To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue

in XboX Insiders
    To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue: Hey All, Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some changes to your network. The fix for this is...
  5. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...
  6. Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues: Problem: My friend and I use the Xbox Party Chat app on Windows 10 to talk while gaming on the Xbox One. He is a streamer and for some odd reason it is the only way he can have his setup...
  7. Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...: So, two pronged question I guess... Me, my brother and another friend who lives in a different city some 200 miles away are all having party chat problems this morning on Xbox One - with each...
  8. several issues with party chat and messaging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    several issues with party chat and messaging.: I don't know where to begin, today I booted up a game of magic duels and my xbox didn't want to synchronize with the clould, then I started fifa, where I had the same problem, but I was able to...
  9. NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues": I haven't had any issues in the past and my router settings have not changed. I always get open NAT showing in the xbox network settings i've tried different ports as well. Running out of...
  10. Constant Issues with party chat - Microphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Issues with party chat - Microphones: I am facing an issue that keeps coming up and I hope to get some input/guidance from those in the know. My son and his friends are 10 yrs old and they are constantly experiencing issues with...