Issues with party chat sound

Discus and support Issues with party chat sound in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There basically two issues that I have in the xbox party daily and for a long time: (1) party echo: I can hear the echo of my voice on my friends... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xone_br33, Sep 2, 2019.

1. /u/xone_br33
    /u/xone_br33 Guest

There basically two issues that I have in the xbox party daily and for a long time:

(1) party echo: I can hear the echo of my voice on my friends mics. I did some research and discovered that this issue can be related to volume of friends mic, which usually is too loud. Ok, i asked my friend to adjust his mic and it got better, however, everytime I get in a party with him we need to adjust, which is super inconvenient. Furthermore, i have this other friend that has a super loud and annoying mic, but when both of my friends are in a party they doesnt suffer with this issues, they cant hear each other echo, even tho their both mics are louder than mine. When this second friend get in the party, it simply destroy my experience, once his mic is too loud and my voice echo is unbearable for me, which leads no choice unless muting him, and there comes my second problem.

(2) muting him doesnt seem to work: once i mute this friend, I still can hear him, lower than previously, but still can hear him and still can hear my echo from his mic.

The fact that muting doesn't work makes me believe that there is something broken on party voice chat. Echo is not a rare issue and believe if we could control voice volume individually in the party most of echoing issues should be solved and it would enhance the experience of party chat on xbox one.

submitted by /u/xone_br33
    [link] [comments]

/u/xone_br33, Sep 2, 2019
  2. BobMcFly247 Win User

2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

Edit on item #2

It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Wired or Wireless

I always prefer the wireless controllers. Never had any problem with them.

The buzzing Sound in the party on a wired controller sounds like a general issue with the party chat and a wired connection. Had a play and charge kit once. That buzzing sound happened to me too, when it was charging while i was playing an in a party.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Wired or Wireless

I always prefer the wireless controllers. Never had any problem with them.

The buzzing Sound in the party on a wired controller sounds like a general issue with the party chat and a wired connection. Had a play and charge kit once. That buzzing sound happened to me too, when it was charging while i was playing an in a party.
  5. Teezy Win User

Xbox one mic not working

since yesterday myself and friends have been having issues with the party chat. Two things are happening, 1. everybody can only hear certain people, 2. Chat is all jarbled up and sounds robotic. Only way to fix is to hard reset the xbox. This has to
    be an issue on microsofts side as they party chat has been having issues for the past week or so.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Headset Drops Sound, Online Play Only

Hello Anthony,

Sorry for the issue with the sound in headsets not working as it should. When you are in a party chat does it seem to be bothered, or is it game chat and party chat? You can try the

troubleshooting steps for chat headsets
    . Keep in mind the headset you have is also a third party so troubleshooting is limited.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Issues with party chat sound - Similar Threads - Issues party chat

2. Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issues: Hey guys, hope somebody can help. Every time I'm in a party chat with a group of friends, everything is fine until 1 friend joins. Once he joins, I can no longer hear what the party is saying and...
  3. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...
  4. Xbox One Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Chat Issues: Hello, I am in the xbox omega ring and I am experiencing an issue where I can't join or start a party. When I click the button "start a party", the button just grays out and no party is created....
  5. Party Chat Issue Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue Fortnite: So all of a sudden I can hear my party but they cannot hear me talking. I have done every trick in the book and after anywhere from 10-30 minutes of trying everything from altering settings on my...
  6. Issues with starting/joining party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with starting/joining party chat: Hello, I am in the xbox delta ring and I am experiencing an issue where I can't join or start a party. When I click the button "start a party", the button just grays out and no party is created....
  7. Xbox Live Party chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party chat issue: parties are disconnecting and saying that players are in game chat but They're in party chat and sometimes audio just drops 8f205263-d7b7-4a15-8c37-0d3ecb7faa55
  8. Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue: I have been trying to join my friends' party through the app, but the "party controls" panel no longer lets me select a Bluetooth device for audio output. Is there a fix? submitted by...
  9. Echo issues in party chat for xbox overlay on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Echo issues in party chat for xbox overlay on PC: I have the exact same issue as the second reply on this post, it's like the input audio to my headset gets routed back to the party voice chat. I can even play my music to the rest of the party...
  10. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...