Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android

Discus and support Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello! First time poster here. When I open the XBox app on my phone and click on a friends name I receive a message. "Access to feature blocked. You... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BuddyDudeManGuy, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android

Hello! First time poster here. When I open the XBox app on my phone and click on a friends name I receive a message. "Access to feature blocked. You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up. You can change this by modifying your
    privacy settings on Xbox.com" So I then went to Xbox.com on my computer and signed into my account. Went to privacy settings and changed them all to allow, although most were already anyway. Why am I still receiving this message?!

:)

BuddyDudeManGuy, Dec 3, 2019
  2. JennyInTheCity Win User

Is it the messaging feature in general you can't access or just the specific message?

I would contact Xbox support - I am sure they can walk you through setting up your account for your app to work.
  3. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯꓱ Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

Try going to the store to pull up a game or app, then click on the Xbox Live code of conduct or a Privacy Policy link at the bottom of where the size of the game or app is, it might force the Edge app to open.
  4. MR1LDN Win User

Xbox App on Andriod- Party Chat Not Working

Hi, Thanks for reaching out for support regarding your issue.

From what i understand you are having issues connecting to a party via the Xbox App on your android device.

Can you please Uninstall the App again then Reinstall the App again this could be a possible fix.

You can also try to check your privacy and security settings via your xbox console located under system settings - Privacy & security then review your settings to ensure you can communicate in a party.

Please Click Here to reach out to android support to see if they have any known issues regarding this.

Please Click Here to reach out to Xbox Support if required.

Keep an eye out on this thread as another Ambassador may have more information to add.

Best Wishes,

Xbox Ambassador
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Help, my Xbox won’t allow me to find a friend.

I would recommend reviewing your settings for Privacy and Online Saftey. This link will provide details on how to get to those settings either on Xbox One console or Xbox.com: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety

There are specific options for allowing the addition of friends and other privacy settings that might be preventing you from adding someone.

If your settings are set properly and you're still experiencing issues, I'd recommend to try adding the friend through other means, such as Xbox.com, the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10, or iOS.
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

I can't send messages on Xbox

Is it on Android or iPhone and is it the normal Xbox app or the Xbox Beta app?

I've had the same issue sometimes. Normal way of fixing it is to uninstall the app and reinstall it: usually clears the issue up.
Thema:

1. Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android - Similar Threads - Issues Privacy Policy

2. Privacy issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy issue: Even if i changed "Everyone can see my app and games" to all, on my profile 6 statistics of the game Sea of Thieves are still locked (delivered chests, skulls, merchant chests, distance covered,...
  3. Microsoft privacy issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft privacy issues: I play on the switch and it said I have to fix my privacy settings through here but it's not working? I don't know what to do cause it says it's something with my Microsoft account...
  4. Problema impostazioni privacy[Translation-Privacy Settings Issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema impostazioni privacy[Translation-Privacy Settings Issue]: Salve, per qualche motivo un mio amico riesce a visualizzare delle impostazioni che io non vedo e mi bloccano l'accesso alla chat su Phantasy star online 2. Come faccio a vederle?...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Privacy Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Privacy Issue: Hi, I'm trying to start a Minecraft Realm, but it is saying my privacy settings need changed. Unfortunately I'm unable to do this for some reason and need help. I have just checked on my console...
  6. Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues: [img] My friend group set up a realm in Minecraft so we could all play together. The problem is, that one of us cant join due to settings issues with there account. I have spent over a day now...
  7. Privacy Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy Issue: I think that the Xbox Live Privacy settings are garbage; or, they are currently occupying a BROKEN state. Lets say your profile's privacy parameter is setup in a way to NOT show your captures and...
  8. Privacy issues between xbox one and windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy issues between xbox one and windows 10: Hello, I do not play xbox anymore, but yesterday I went to a friend's house and played on his account. I realized that my account was online and that it displayed the activity of my pc (leagues of...
  9. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...
  10. Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....: Ive gone through many threads here and its obvious thousands of other users are having the same problem. Family members, who are obviously also friends on xbox live, consistantly appear offline....