Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android

Discus and support Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello! First time poster here. When I open the XBox app on my phone and click on a friends name I receive a message. "Access to feature blocked. You... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BuddyDudeManGuy, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android

Hello! First time poster here. When I open the XBox app on my phone and click on a friends name I receive a message. "Access to feature blocked. You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up. You can change this by modifying your
    privacy settings on Xbox.com" So I then went to Xbox.com on my computer and signed into my account. Went to privacy settings and changed them all to allow, although most were already anyway. Why am I still receiving this message?!

:)

BuddyDudeManGuy, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  2. JennyInTheCity Win User

Is it the messaging feature in general you can't access or just the specific message?

I would contact Xbox support - I am sure they can walk you through setting up your account for your app to work.
  3. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯꓱ Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

Try going to the store to pull up a game or app, then click on the Xbox Live code of conduct or a Privacy Policy link at the bottom of where the size of the game or app is, it might force the Edge app to open.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Help, my Xbox won’t allow me to find a friend.

I would recommend reviewing your settings for Privacy and Online Saftey. This link will provide details on how to get to those settings either on Xbox One console or Xbox.com: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety

There are specific options for allowing the addition of friends and other privacy settings that might be preventing you from adding someone.

If your settings are set properly and you're still experiencing issues, I'd recommend to try adding the friend through other means, such as Xbox.com, the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10, or iOS.
  5. MorseyBaby Win User

I can't send messages on Xbox

Is it on Android or iPhone and is it the normal Xbox app or the Xbox Beta app?

I've had the same issue sometimes. Normal way of fixing it is to uninstall the app and reinstall it: usually clears the issue up.
  6. Eddie Lynn Win User

Smartglass issues please help

Thema:

1. Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android - Similar Threads - Issues Privacy Policy

2. Privacy Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy Issue: I think that the Xbox Live Privacy settings are garbage; or, they are currently occupying a BROKEN state. Lets say your profile's privacy parameter is setup in a way to NOT show your captures and...
  3. Privacy issues between xbox one and windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy issues between xbox one and windows 10: Hello, I do not play xbox anymore, but yesterday I went to a friend's house and played on his account. I realized that my account was online and that it displayed the activity of my pc (leagues of...
  4. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...
  5. Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....: Ive gone through many threads here and its obvious thousands of other users are having the same problem. Family members, who are obviously also friends on xbox live, consistantly appear offline....
  6. Online privacy settings issue for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online privacy settings issue for Windows 10: I try to login in to my xbox account online (which sometimes doesn't work) so that I can change my online safety settings. I want to change my setting so that I can join a club in Forza Horizon 4....
  7. Privacy issue on Account settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy issue on Account settings: Hi everyone and thanks for reading my problem. The fact is that I can't create or join any club, any Minecraft win10 ed. realm, I can't accept invites for games because of "my privacy settings"....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue: Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue. Whenever i try to create a Realm (on windows 10 edition) I am greeted with this...
  9. XBox Privacy settings issues on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Privacy settings issues on my account: Hi, I've just created my Xbox Live account and it seems I have some weird issues, I can't add any friends or change my Xbox 360 settings: [img] I've set everything to allow and it still doesn't...
  10. XBox Privacy settings issues on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Privacy settings issues on my account: Hi, I've just created my Xbox Live account and it seems I have some weird issues, I can't add any friends or change my Xbox 360 settings: [img] I've set everything to allow and it still doesn't...