Issues with receiving Apex coins Pack

Discus and support Issues with receiving Apex coins Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Apex coin pack for season 2 a couple of days ago and I havent received it on the game. Ive restarted and logged out and back in and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hobbs21, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Hobbs21
    Hobbs21 Guest

I purchased the Apex coin pack for season 2 a couple of days ago and I havent received it on the game. Ive restarted and logged out and back in and still nothing.

:)

Hobbs21, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

apex coins

Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Apex Legends season 2!!!

I want more crafting materials and more apex coin opportunities so we can open more apex packs!
  5. chrystomikson Win User

A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

i havent received my apex coins.
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Promoção Apex / Xbox Live gold[Apex Promotion / Xbox Live gold]

You will receive the 1000 apex coins by 6/30/2019
Thema:

1. Issues with receiving Apex coins Pack - Similar Threads - Issues receiving Apex

2. Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k This is the first time I've heard of something of this magnitude, something with the TV sounds...
  3. Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.: Hi, I just got my Xbox one back from being serviced. I can't power up the console. When I opened the returned xbox and plugged it in the same issue persists altough it says it has been tested....
  4. Issue with rewards email received

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with rewards email received: Your Lifetime Earnings: 15,061 Rewards Credits There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. That's what it says, what do I do?...
  5. I received an email that states there is an issue with my account.

in XBoX Rewards
    I received an email that states there is an issue with my account.: I received an email that indicates there is an issue with my account. What seems to be the issue and how can it be resolved? 8ef1aca9-ba63-441a-be24-82004fe7f758
  6. I have still received no help from this party issue after 36hrs+

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have still received no help from this party issue after 36hrs+: I'm still having the same issue after 36hrs+. Can't join parties nor start parties, just loads for a few seconds and pops up with 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again...
  7. Purchase 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and Receive an Additional 3 months issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and Receive an Additional 3 months issue: There was a promo in January That stated if I Buy 3 months of xbox live i'll get an additional 3 months and I was suppose to receive an message with the codes. However I never received them....
  8. Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live): I purchased three months of Xbox Live time when I saw you guys were running a BOGO (Buy One, Get One) offer on game time in January, and still have not received my token for 3 months of Xbox Live....
  9. Issue with receiving Achilles helmet on Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with receiving Achilles helmet on Halo 5: Hello, I've been referred here by Microsoft Support Member Raine H. Basically, my account is linked to Halo Waypoint and I am in a Spartan company called INHERITORS OF THE THRONE. My company...
  10. Hdr issue on Xbox one s via AV receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdr issue on Xbox one s via AV receiver: Hello! I just bought an Xbox one s and can't get the HDR to work if I connect it via the AV receiver to the TV. My set up is Xbox One s - - - >Onkyo Tx-nr676e - - - > Samsung UE75MU6175. I...