Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.

Discus and support Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxMik29, Feb 6, 2020.

1. /u/XboxMik29
    /u/XboxMik29 Guest

/u/XboxMik29, Feb 6, 2020
  2. CretinCam Win User

Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

I'm having the same issue on 2 Xbox One S's.

Game Pass app for Android 9.

Xbox OS version 10.0.18362.6065

(19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720)

Version is the same on both consoles.

•Power mode set to instant-on.

•Turning off storage when powered off is unchecked.

•Allow remote installations is checked

•Show progress remotely is checked

•All Xbox App Connectivity options are enabled

Tried toggleing options above and restarting.

Tried soft factory reset.

Tried clearing cache for Game Pass app.
  3. -{starrie-skyez}- Win User

Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

did u ever figure out how to fix this, or did anyone? I have the same issue with the Game Pass app on Android, it can't detect my Xbox One that's on the same network, I can't do any remote installations & therefore can't complete the Xbox Pass quest for
    doing a mobile installation...
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

5. Bort118 Win User

Xbox one remote installations

Great, thanks. Done that but it now has a message in the game pass app next to each queued game which says 'First configure your device. To install games remotely, your device has to be configured for it. Find out how to install remotely.' The tool tip
    for this lists 3 things to do, but I have done all 3 of them...
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problem adding a game to my queue

Hi spicacality,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with adding games to your queue from your Xbox mobile app. To set up remote installations, check out this article:

Installing games remotely to your Xbox One

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app. - Similar Threads - Issues remote installation

2. Issue with Talon Media Remote connection

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Talon Media Remote connection: Does the Xbox have to be line of sight for the remote to work? I have my Xbox mounted behind my tv, and the reviews I read said it should work. Yet we are getting no response from the remote...
  3. Lost sound and remote issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost sound and remote issues: Lost sound using headphones with remote adapter Then remote froze. After rebooting would work for a few minutes then quit agai . System shut down on it's own. Had to reenter info like it was a new...
  4. Xbox one remote play issue(s)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one remote play issue(s): Hi, I am a college student and I live in a dorm. And in my dorm television is hard to access so I cant play my xbox with tv. I am trying to play it without a tv or monitor.I have a laptop that...
  5. Issue with Talon Media Remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Talon Media Remote: Let me start by describing my setup. I have a panasonic tv mounted on a wall in my family room with my receiver and xbox one below my family room in my basement. I have this sewell blaster kit...
  6. XBox App Remote UI when using Blu-Ray App issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App Remote UI when using Blu-Ray App issues.: I can pause/play if I hit the 'X', but the pause control at the bottom doesn't respond at all. I'm using the XBox app on iPad and this is just weird. 793f4609-5e37-4c76-82a6-68d1eccb1915
  7. Official Xbox One Remote Netflix issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Official Xbox One Remote Netflix issues: I've been using the Official XBone Remote with Netflix without issue until lately where the Play/Pause seem to have stopped functioning properly with Netflix. All other apps still work ok with...
  8. Xbox Guide Issue With Harmony Remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Guide Issue With Harmony Remote: I received a Harmony Elite Remote for Christmas that I use with my Xbox One S. It works really well except that once I use it, the Xbox button will no longer produce the guide that slides over....
  9. Xbox One Gen 2 Remote issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Gen 2 Remote issue.: In January of 2017 earlier this year, i purchased an Xbox One Generation 2 (S) Controller. I bought it because it had bluetooth capabilites (Which were something i needed as i use it for more than...
  10. Xbox One Media Remote Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Media Remote Issues: I've noticed that since the new update to the Xbox One in August that the Xbox One Media Remote no longer functions as normal. The Xbox One no longer recognises the long press of the home button...