Issues with Series X Power cycle with controller

Discus and support Issues with Series X Power cycle with controller in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Issues with Series X Power cycle with controller When I turn off my Xbox series x using my controller, it will not allow controllers to connect to it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Define Awesome, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Issues with Series X Power cycle with controller

When I turn off my Xbox series x using my controller, it will not allow controllers to connect to it when I turn it back on. The controllers will just be trying to pair and even if I try and sync with the console it won't connect. I have also tried plugging
    it into the console directly but that doesn't work either. The only way it fixes is when I hard reset the console and turn it back on, all the controllers will immediately be able to connect. Also, when I turn off the console, the controller doesn't turn off
    so it turns the console back on 5 seconds later. The only way I can get around that is by turning off the console and taking the batteries out of the controller. Are these common issues with the console or is my console malfunctioning?

:)

Define Awesome, Nov 14, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Elite Series 2 controller frequently disconnects and reconnects

Hello EliotLeisure,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. To troubleshoot this, please try performing a

power-cycle
    on your Xbox One. For further help, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox Wireless Controller

I hope this helps.
  3. Shagaboopon Win User

Xbox Series X syncing issue!

I also have this issue with an elite series 1 controller. When it happens though the original series x controller will not pair either until a hard reset.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Tengo problemas con el control élite serie 2[I have problems with the elite control series 2]

Hi Darien,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with joystick sensitivity on your Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2. To troubleshoot this, please try performing a

power-cycle
    on your console. If the issue persists, your controller may need to be replaced. This can be done by registering your device on our

Device Support
    page or using the
    Contact Us
    to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

what is xbox series S

rumour has it that its an under powered version of the under powered series x for people that wont be able to afford the huge cost of the under powered series x.

lol
  6. Mister Maka Win User

since last update elite controller isnt working propoley

Hey there x Freeman IV.

Sorry you're having trouble with your Xbox One Elite Controller.

If you power cycle your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds until it completely powers off, are you able to power it back on with your controller?
Thema:

1. Issues with Series X Power cycle with controller - Similar Threads - Issues Series Power

2. Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Issues: So I got the elite 2 controller a few months back and had no issues with it, until recently. The Controller will at random just disconnect from the Xbox but that's not to often, so it may be...
  3. How can I contact a Microsoft agent in regards to a Warranty issue for an Elite series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact a Microsoft agent in regards to a Warranty issue for an Elite series 2...: Hi there, I've been doing circles trying to get someone to help me. I purchased a Series 2 controller in January of this year and I added the 3yr warranty. I sent it in for repair and got a new...
  4. Xbox Series X Ethernet Issue and Wireless Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Ethernet Issue and Wireless Issue: My xbox series x does not see that a ethernet cable is plugged into the system. I have tried multiple cables that all when plugged into other devices appear and work fine. So it is not the cable....
  5. Xbox Series X power issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X power issues: I assume that I can't be the only person having power problems with their series X? Just wondering what I should do. Wait for update in hope that fixes it or send back for repair? Since I had...
  6. Power issues on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power issues on Xbox series x: Console keeps turning off every 5-10 mins without warning. Not over heated and power plug is tight in. 17daa0ed-be4f-48db-a3cd-f537935d17f6
  7. Series X Issue? Hearing little static noises from the power port after plugging in..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Issue? Hearing little static noises from the power port after plugging in..: Hey guys! First post here and unfortunately it is a worrying one! Im a paranoid soul and after plugging the power chord into the power port of the series x I hear little static noises coming...
  8. Series X power and sync button issue

in XboX Insiders
    Series X power and sync button issue: Picked up my series x yesterday and I am having a few strange issues. First is that the console turns itself back on after holding xbox button down on controller then selecting turn off console....
  9. Xbox Series X Power Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Power Issues: Received Xbox Series X, went through setup, have it sent to instant on, with the box for turn off storage when xbox is off unchecked. Selected a number of games to download and did a normal...
  10. XBOX Elite Series 1 Power Button Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 1 Power Button Issue: Hello I would like assistance with trying to see if this a driver issue or hardware issue. when I try to turn the controller on with the XBOX button, it DOES NOTHING but, when it is plugged...