Issues with Service Request

Discus and support Issues with Service Request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So after dealing with the Xbox randomly shutting off, now having issues with updating my games or downloading any other game to my console....(I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I bowler I, Nov 22, 2020 at 4:22 AM.

1. I bowler I
    I bowler I Guest

So after dealing with the Xbox randomly shutting off, now having issues with updating my games or downloading any other game to my console....(I get a "Clear Storage Space" message with over 500gb free)...

Over it, I try to do a service request and EVERY TIME I get to the 4th step..."Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again."

Wth? I haven't been able to get ahold of support either. Anyone else having issues filling out a service request?

:)

2. OCRyzen Win User

Service Request Issue

[quote user="D StyKer 15"]

<snip> so why i have to wait 15 days for the turnaround process to receive my console when
    i was told that i will receive my 360 in 3 to 4 days after the repeir process. [/quote]

You answered your own question, in one sentence...
  3. D StryKer 15 Win User

Service Request Issue

well yeas i mean consumers but it makes a difference when you pay or buy an 2 days air shiping and delivery not a Ground delivery and like i was told my 360 was suppose to be delivered last week no the next one, perhaps if their isn't a difference between
    Ground or 2days Air shipping why they offered?, and it isn't ms delivering, it isn't the post office is UPS and was they UPS who told me is a ground delivery not a 2 Days air. (NOT WHAT A PAY FOR )
  4. D StryKer 15 Win User

Service Request Issue

no my friend you need you have understanding issue, i pay extra to receive my console in 3 to 4 days AFTER REPAIRS, they offered me a 2 days air delivery and shipping with UPS and a agent told me it will take 3 business days or 4 to receive my 360 back so
    i did the hole process online to save some money but all cost me near $130.00 so why pay more if is going to take almost the same time for the turnaround.....
  5. theman72HG Win User

Service Request Issue

[quote user="D StryKer 15"]

I pay near $20.00 extra for a service request and second day air shipping and delivery so why i have to wait 15 days for the turnaround process to receive my console when i was told that i will receive my 360 in 3 to 4 days after the repeir process.
    Yes and is not about the money pay more for less? seriously you guys have to be more specifc with your costumers and less "sorry for the miscommunication" that's all you guys can say for every mistake, give something back to your costumer
    for once and admit your stupid mistake that cost money to your costumers

[/quote]

Ok not be a pain here but you do mean " Consumers " not costumers ? and buy paying a extra 20 $ makes no difference ( wait like the rest of us did)

It isn't Ms delivering your console is it ? exactly the post office you should have a beef with !!
  6. Boethius(2) Win User

Service Request Issue

It's true what he says actually, why do Microsoft bother talking about turnaround or a fifteen day process at all when like the gent says he's not going to get his console for four or five days after it's repaired. That's just confusing to the consumer,
    a waste of everybodies' time and generates more negative feeling. They should simply set a time after reciept of the console for it to be returned.
Thema:

1. Issues with Service Request - Similar Threads - Issues Service Request

2. How to fix issues with the underlying "Gaming Service" component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix issues with the underlying "Gaming Service" component?: How to fix issues with the underlying "Gaming Service" component? I fail to install games with XBOX Beta (PC) as well as via the MS STORE directly and the obvious culprit is the "Gaming Services"...
  3. Elite Series 2 Issues and Subsequent Customer Service Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Issues and Subsequent Customer Service Issues: Hello, I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller that just subsequent to the expiry of the warranty (90 days) began experiencing significant analog stick lag rendering the $200+ CAD controller...
  4. Xbox service issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox service issues: Has anyone else been not able to do anything consisting of online portions and/or games “ not being downloaded” of so please help get this fixed asap f3b153da-9f3e-465b-8cf9-350aa17cda7d
  5. teredo issues after update to gaming services on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    teredo issues after update to gaming services on pc: ok PC users anyone else having issues getting connecter or at least intermittent connection to the multiplayer element on xbox games i am able to download games play single player and its fine...
  6. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online: [img] Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I...
  7. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online: Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I thought it...
  8. Xbox controller service order request issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller service order request issue: I am having an issue when trying to make a warranty service order request for my Xbox elite series 2 controller. It is constantly stuck on step three, where I select a shipping method, and it will...
  9. Issues starting a service request or register a device, getting "An error occurred.."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues starting a service request or register a device, getting "An error occurred..": When I go to https://myservice.xbox.com/en-US/pages/welcome.aspx and try to register my device and start a service request, I get: An error occurred. Please try again. An error occurred....
  10. Service Alert and Friend Request Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Alert and Friend Request Issues: So I tried to send a friend request today, but it said it "can't complete this process". I've tried sending a request to more than one person. I've checked my privacy setting and everything is...