Issues with signing in.

Discus and support Issues with signing in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having a lot of problems signing in to my Xbox One S recently. Whenever I try to sign into my account on the console I would get the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptainGo1dfish, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Issues with signing in.

I have been having a lot of problems signing in to my Xbox One S recently.

Whenever I try to sign into my account on the console I would get the error message code 0x80070057. Whenever I looked up what this code meant, it would tell me that it meant there was an error with watching a video or redeeming a code on Xbox 360 (obviously
    not what I am doing.) I looked around on line to try and fix it myself and a lot of people said to remove then re add the account and that would fix the problem.

So I removed the account but when I tried to re add it, the console said that the account was already on it, even though my account was not there on the sign tab of any menu.

If there is any way to fix it or if I am doing something wrong I would like to know because this is a big issue for me.

:)

CaptainGo1dfish, Jun 12, 2019
  2. UneasiestWolf8 Win User

Signing in issues

No error messages at all, just saying signing in constantly!

He is the only 1 with a live account
  3. StefanNeubauer Win User

Signing in issues

does any Kind of error Pop up or does it stay on loading circle?

can other profiles sign in correctly?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

sign in issues

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.
  5. Tormaz Win User

Sign in issues?

Hello! There was a service impacting some users which should have been resolved around 11:15PM EST. If you still have the same error, quick hard reset should clear up any remaining issue.
  6. JeroenBoom Win User

Signing in issues

If you are playing a movie trough the Windows Media Player or Media center, its no need to login to your account. I don't know where the xbox is and where the computer is but in case its wireless, make sure that or your xbox or your computer is wires and
    that the wireless connection device is not standing far from the router.

If you want to stay online during playing a movie for instance receiving messages or getting a request for a private chat from your friends, then you should take a look at this page for connection improvements.

support.xbox.com/.../performance

Oh and a ... I thought silver
    was free?
Thema:

Issues with signing in.

1. Issues with signing in. - Similar Threads - Issues signing

2. Sign in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in issue: When I logged on this morning, I noticed it took a lot longer to go through the sign in process. It took around 5 minutes, and afterwards an error message popped up saying, "You'll need the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue: Good afternoon Microsoft team, I recently downloaded the PC Beta here in Australia to be one of the first people to help Microsoft grow the platform and iron out bugs. The issue I've found is...
  4. Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...: I have installed the Xbox (beta) application, have W10 1903, and can launch the application successfully. However, upon signing into the app the xbox app window goes blank/black and stays that way...
  5. Issues signing into the app with correct account on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues signing into the app with correct account on Windows 10: Hi all, I currently have two Microsoft accounts for various reasons, One of which is what I use to sign in to windows 10 on my PC and the other I use to sign into my Xbox. I recently got game...
  6. Profile Sign-In Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Sign-In Issues: I was wondering if somebody could help me. The xbox is loading up at normal until the stage where you're required to sign into a profile. When the profile is selected; it brings up the loading...
  7. Xbox one sign-in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one sign-in issue: I I have issusign in my xbox one,i have tried so many times butit just keep showing thw circle motion. please help thanks 78f75a92-c757-46c7-ba3c-b8f2d910d725
  8. Issues with. Signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with. Signing in: It keeps saying error occurred signing in. Why can't i sign into xbox live 58f36600-af07-42c4-8c06-c07377fb5891
  9. XBox sign in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox sign in issue: My son was using my account and so added a new account under family. I have created another account for him. But, he is not able to add friends because he was age 10. I changed his age to 13 so he...
  10. I have been having a issue with Xbox randomly signing me out for no apparent reason, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having a issue with Xbox randomly signing me out for no apparent reason, is...: Xbox randomly signs me out. Have had this happen 5 or 6 times now, and it always happens when Im in the middle of something. cd48b1f3-5f55-40a6-bf42-e33d05055320