issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase

Discus and support issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so I have this annoying problem where I try to purchase tekken tag tournament 2 and I think someone should look into this It may be because I own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ftduarte, Sep 19, 2019.

1. ftduarte
    ftduarte Guest

so I have this annoying problem where I try to purchase tekken tag tournament 2 and I think someone should look into this

It may be because I own the game already (post-E3 2016 freebie) but still even if that is the case, the store should say "you already purchased this game" as usual, but instead, it throws a bunge of script errors, including a 404

https://live.xbox.com/pt-PT/Purchase/Xbox/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024e4d0859/pidl.prerequisites.js [404]

this is extraordinarily annoying as it makes me believe there is something wrong with my devices or cookies while it looks to be a validation problem

tried on pc (IE/chrome), ios tablet, android phone, etc

this is what I see after I click the green "confirm" button on the payment dialog box, a never ending loading page/icon

appreciate if this can be escalated or whatever way it works to have this looked at

issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase [​IMG]

:)

ftduarte, Sep 19, 2019
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

King of fighters?

Personally love Tekken Tag Tournament, though Tekken 2 and Soulblade, I believe it was called, were both good fun.

Very much enjoy Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but the original was a classic.
  3. War X Machida Win User

Melhor jogo offline

Tekken Tag Tournament 2, qualquer Worms...
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Payment transaction keeps loading forever

5. Andreas_212 Win User

Games You are Buying From September-November

Doa5

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Halo 4.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Games for Gold now ongoing

@Barlow Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is currently on sale on Deal Of The Week. Its virtually Tekken 6 with tag or you could choose to play solo and turn it into a prettier Tekken 6.
Thema:

1. issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase - Similar Threads - issues tekken tag

2. Xbox issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox issue: My Xbox wont download updates automatically; is there a way to manually download updates? someone please help with this issues... thx. 9744f845-3fd0-4616-8edd-f050c0c019d3
  3. Fifa 19 - UEFA champion's league issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 - UEFA champion's league issue.: Hi Xbox Gamer, i am playing the Fifa 19 in Xbox one. I have won the UEFA champion's league final in that. But it is not accepting that victory and it again coming to the start of the match over...
  4. (Unable to find Microphones for these people) Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Unable to find Microphones for these people) Issue: So I had come home from walmart getting a new headset because my old one had broken, and came home to it not working at all. I tried a regular headset, my new one, and earbuds, and none worked....
  5. Forza horizon 4 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 connection issue: hey so i have an connection issues.. i mean i can't connect to a session or play online in fh4 i dont know why and i have internet it give me id service and id server...
  6. Microphone issue while recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone issue while recording: Hello, When I start a recording, my microphone is disabled by default and I do not find in the settings an option to activate it by default. Is there a solution? Thanks....
  7. PC Game display issue

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game display issue: Although this is not an XBox issue, it was suggested that I post here in the event someone would recognize this problem. I've owned Cooking Dash and Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios for years and...
  8. BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues: Hello, I have an issue with the DLC with the game everytime i try to download the Commander Lilth & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC I had the game when this DLC came out but when I try to install it...
  9. xbox one mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one mic issues: MY MIC ON MY HEADSET WONT WORK. I HAVE TRIED 4 DIFFERENT HEADSETS, 4 DIFFERENT CONTROLLERS, 2 DIFFERENT CONTROLLER ADAPTORS AND BOTH MY XBOXS. ALL THE SAME RESULT, MIC NOT PICKING UP MY VOICE,...
  10. Tekken Tag Tournament Backwards Compatibility Disc Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament Backwards Compatibility Disc Issue: I bought tekken tag tournament 2 in disc form because I saw that it was backwards compatible on Xbox one. But for some reason when I load the disc I get a message that the game isnt playable....