Issues with the Audio in the Headset.

Discus and support Issues with the Audio in the Headset. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why they can’t fix the audio issues in the Dolby Atmos, I have the Dolby Atmos in headset and there’s so many pop up and issues with the audio, I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RbzN91, Jun 25, 2019.

1. /u/RbzN91
    /u/RbzN91 Guest

Why they can’t fix the audio issues in the Dolby Atmos, I have the Dolby Atmos in headset and there’s so many pop up and issues with the audio, I have like a month with that.

submitted by /u/RbzN91
    [link] [comments]

/u/RbzN91, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Turtle Beach X41 - Volume Issue

Hey there Holmes Slyce!

Sorry to hear about the audio issue! Is your headset plugged into the optical audio port on the Xbox One console or in our Stereo Headset Adapter through the controller?
  3. juan van Win User

Audio Headset Issue

You can look into changing the audio output to external and see if that gets you sound in the headset.

:)
  4. YT Jfs rules Win User

Headset Audio Issue

Adjust the party volume in settings
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Headset Audio Issue

Which headset is it you use? So I can look it up.
  6. TheSquatGoblin Win User

Headset Audio Issue

I have tried that. No matter what settings I use it doesnt seem to change anything
Thema:

1. Issues with the Audio in the Headset. - Similar Threads - Issues Audio Headset

2. Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos): Ok so the issue I've been having of late... Probably a couple months now actually, but anyways. I often game with a headset (have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 700, wired Hyper X Cloud II and...
  3. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...
  4. Headset Audio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio Issue: When I am in an xbox live party my game volume is too low and voice volume is too high to where I cant hear the game. I have my chat volume on the lowest setting and game volume on the highest. I...
  5. Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead: This is still a problem after the latest Alpha Skip Ahead update 1910 and really needs to be a priority. I know I'm not the only one. I know we are 'testing' these builds for issues, but an issue...
  6. Audio Issue regarding Razer headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issue regarding Razer headsets: I bought the Razer Nari recently , as stated on their webpage . They said it is able to run with xbox by using the controller 3.5 mm jack , but when i tried plugging into the controller 3.5 mm...
  7. xbox one audio issue (headset dominance)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one audio issue (headset dominance): Hi all. I'm a new xbox one owner. I've so far played just a few gaming sessions (Halo 5 via live gold) with a friend in the UK (also an xbox one owner), and we have a problem. We've searched the...
  8. Headset Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio Issues: Hey all, I was hoping anybody here could give me a hand with some audio problems I've been having through my headset. I currently own a Logitech G633 wired headset and use a wired afterglow...
  9. Audio Issues on XBox One S when listening via Controller/Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues on XBox One S when listening via Controller/Headset: Just bought an xbox one S and have noticed consistent, periodic sound issues. Setup: - Xbox one S - Controllers: Elite Controller (used previously on another xbox with no issues), white xbox...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Audio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Audio Issue: Today I bought a new Xbox One branded stereo headset and I'm having a slight issue with it, it only plays audio from one ear (the side where the mic is on). I have tried plugging it into other...