Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch

Discus and support Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, after the nost recent patch for the orange box which was thought to be the usual emulator uodates there are these lines everywhere across the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l 3an4na l, Sep 9, 2019.

1. l 3an4na l
    l 3an4na l Guest

Hello, after the nost recent patch for the orange box which was thought to be the usual emulator uodates there are these lines everywhere across the textures of the ground and buildings, its most notible in tf2, ive reinstalled hard reset and everything
    else, its a problem for everyone. I was wondering if it could be fixed, thank you. I was told to post this here by Xbox support

:)

l 3an4na l, Sep 9, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Finally got the game working, broke down and cleaned the disc even though it wasn't dirty. Anyways I tested out half life 2, portal 2 and team fortress 2 and couldn't see any texture problems. Looked the same as I remembered it. So it isn't a problem
    for eeveryone. As I said in my previous post I have a regular xbox one so if anyone else has the orange box and a xbox one s or x feel free to post if you are experiencing the texture problem.
  3. l 3an4na l Win User

Valve doesn't patch the game, Xbox does.
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Sounds pretty awful but theres nothing we can do exactly except report that we've had the same issues really unless theres someone involved with the update of the game in the forums I'm afraid
  5. l 3an4na l Win User

Its not the same lol. You haven't played it so of course you wouldn't notice
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I would reach out to Valve and request support on the game.
Thema:

1. Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch - Similar Threads - Issues Orange Box

2. Alpha Skip-Ahead Screen draw issue

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Screen draw issue: So I am already in the middle of reporting it but I have seen this occur during a gameplay session and on start up. While playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint and going to Maria, a gun vendor in the...
  3. Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue not for dolby atmos?: Hi, I've got my Xbox wired upto my cinema system using the optical cable and the sound cuts out for about a second every 20 seconds or so has anyone else had this issue? Again I know there is a...
  4. Xbox capture issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox capture issue: I have been making 30 second captures on my xbox onex and up till about 4 weeks ago I had no issues, but since then, any clip I uploaded to OneDrive or trimmed/used the studio editor with, wouldnt...
  5. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...
  6. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...
  7. Perculier Xbox One Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perculier Xbox One Issue: Hi, having a strange problem and looking for assistance. I hold down the xbox button to bring up the console off/controller off/ restart menu. to then use any of these options, i need to press the...
  8. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  9. Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.: Same exact problem here. Plugged into wall. 65d526f5-1eb8-4cb9-8c3a-2c944436a9e7
  10. Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.: Got my console set to instant on mode and can switch it off with the voice command. And if I go back to it within an hour or so, the power brick light is still white and I can switch it on as...