Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch

Discus and support Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, after the nost recent patch for the orange box which was thought to be the usual emulator uodates there are these lines everywhere across the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l 3an4na l, Sep 9, 2019.

1. l 3an4na l
    l 3an4na l Guest

Hello, after the nost recent patch for the orange box which was thought to be the usual emulator uodates there are these lines everywhere across the textures of the ground and buildings, its most notible in tf2, ive reinstalled hard reset and everything
    else, its a problem for everyone. I was wondering if it could be fixed, thank you. I was told to post this here by Xbox support

:)

l 3an4na l, Sep 9, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Finally got the game working, broke down and cleaned the disc even though it wasn't dirty. Anyways I tested out half life 2, portal 2 and team fortress 2 and couldn't see any texture problems. Looked the same as I remembered it. So it isn't a problem
    for eeveryone. As I said in my previous post I have a regular xbox one so if anyone else has the orange box and a xbox one s or x feel free to post if you are experiencing the texture problem.
  3. l 3an4na l Win User

Valve doesn't patch the game, Xbox does.
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Sounds pretty awful but theres nothing we can do exactly except report that we've had the same issues really unless theres someone involved with the update of the game in the forums I'm afraid
  5. l 3an4na l Win User

Its not the same lol. You haven't played it so of course you wouldn't notice
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I would reach out to Valve and request support on the game.
Thema:

1. Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch - Similar Threads - Issues Orange Box

2. Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...

in XboX Insiders
    Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/stefjack495 [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX PC Party Chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX PC Party Chat issue: I have two friends who are unable to join a party chat together. Scenario: Xbox Friend and myself (XBOX) will be playing a game, in party chat, and no problems (i can hear him, he can hear me)....
  4. Xbox one wireless controller thumbstick issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller thumbstick issues: Can someone, ANYONE that can possibly help situation or aid in my understanding of how its looking/what I'm more or less being told is how things are and I cant change only follow direction.....I...
  5. PC/XBOX Party Chat Audio Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    PC/XBOX Party Chat Audio Issues: I have two friends who are unable to join a party chat together. Scenario: Xbox Friend and myself (XBOX) will be playing a game, in party chat, and no problems (i can hear him, he can hear...
  6. issues with Xbox controller on Android game

in XBoX on Mobile
    issues with Xbox controller on Android game: Has anyone ever had issues with playing a game on a mobile device with your Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth? I play call of duty mobile and sometimes , a button press doesnt work for a bit...
  7. Turtle beach stealth 700 chat issues

in XboX Insiders
    Turtle beach stealth 700 chat issues: I just got the turtle beach stealth 700. I paired them with my Xbox one x and audio works. When I joined a party the chat wouldn’t work. I couldn’t hear them and they couldn’t hear me. I tried a...
  8. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  9. Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.: Same exact problem here. Plugged into wall. 65d526f5-1eb8-4cb9-8c3a-2c944436a9e7
  10. Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On issues. Power brick light turns from white to orange after several hours.: Got my console set to instant on mode and can switch it off with the voice command. And if I go back to it within an hour or so, the power brick light is still white and I can switch it on as...