Issues With the PC XBOX Game Pass App

Discus and support Issues With the PC XBOX Game Pass App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. So i'm having a plethora of issues with the app that i can't seem to solve First for some reason, my antivirus (avast) was detecting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Starrss, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Starrss
    Starrss Guest

Hi everyone.

So i'm having a plethora of issues with the app that i can't seem to solve

First for some reason, my antivirus (avast) was detecting every exe of a new game i installed from the app as a virus

Today it happened with Metro Exodus, i just clicked on exclude the exe, and launched the game

The game would crash on the first logo screen, then i would launch it again and it would ask me if i wanted to launch in safe mode? I clicked yes and this time the game would load up until the devoloper logo screen where a xbox window would pop up saying
    it wasn't able to log in, despite the fact i was already logged in.

I logged out my account ro relog again and now the app is stuck on a grey window, the menu pops up for a split second then it's just a grey window which i can't interact with, no matter how many times i reboot. I tried uninstalling the app, but i still get
    the grey window with no menus.

It's a fresh windows 10 install btw, updated. And i'm not having any problems with other software or anything.

:)

Starrss, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

Hi Fixxx3r,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is the case in this. The app is not used for installing game pass games, you need to go to the Microsoft store, or the

game pass site
    . You can look over the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Issue with the in game login

I would recommend testing if you play another Game Pass game with Xbox Live integration, if that will show your PC account, or the account you have with the Xbox Console Companion/Xbox (Beta) app? That can identify if this is an issue with Game Pass for
    PC or something in the specific game?
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Thema:

1. Issues With the PC XBOX Game Pass App - Similar Threads - Issues Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass Membership Renewal Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Membership Renewal Issue: Hello I had Xbox Game Pass membership and i removed my old credit card.I added new credit card but i cant renew membership. I checked my credit card transactions.Microsoft took my money from my...
  3. Several issues on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Several issues on Xbox Game Pass: Hi everyone, I got 2 major problems using the Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 BETA. Metro Exodus : After playing more than 20 hours, the game won't lauch anymore. It just crashes (black screen)...
  4. Access issues on Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Access issues on Game Pass PC?: Hi all, I've tried to login to my Gamertag on the Beta app and it allows me to do so but as soon as I click "Let's Play", nothing happens and it juts takes me back to the same page to sign in...
  5. weird issue with Xbox game pass on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird issue with Xbox game pass on pc: My Xbox game pass ultimate expired8/23/2019 and while it does not let my play games such as Forza Horizon 4 which is normal, it lets me play Sea of Thieves and Ori and the blind forest...
  6. Big issue with Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Big issue with Game Pass on PC: So, after speaking to a guy at Xbox Support who honestly sounded like he was about to die of depression, I have come to the conclusion that there is a serious issue with Game Pass on PC when you...
  7. Error issue about 0x803F8001 on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Error issue about 0x803F8001 on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi I bought a Xbox game pass ultimate yesterday. I wanted to play Prey on Windows 10 but the error code: 0x803F8001 appeared and I couldn't even start the game. I already have xbox game pass so...
  8. Xbox Game Pass billing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass billing issues: Hello - I had been on my Xbox dashboard a few months ago and saw that I could try something called "Xbox Game Pass" for a month for $1. I had a few dollars left in my Xbox account from like 5...
  9. PC Xbox Game Pass Error Code issues

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox Game Pass Error Code issues: So, I recently got the Xbox game pass for PC. I've had it before and decided to try it once again. Though this time I'm having an issue with downloading the games.The last time I got it which was...
  10. Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal: Im being advertised this deal but everytime I select it the 2 months for $2 option is missing & its only giving me the option of 1 month for $1. I've also tried to to purchase it from the website...