Issues With the PC XBOX Game Pass App

Discus and support Issues With the PC XBOX Game Pass App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. So i'm having a plethora of issues with the app that i can't seem to solve First for some reason, my antivirus (avast) was detecting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Starrss, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Starrss
    Starrss Guest

Hi everyone.

So i'm having a plethora of issues with the app that i can't seem to solve

First for some reason, my antivirus (avast) was detecting every exe of a new game i installed from the app as a virus

Today it happened with Metro Exodus, i just clicked on exclude the exe, and launched the game

The game would crash on the first logo screen, then i would launch it again and it would ask me if i wanted to launch in safe mode? I clicked yes and this time the game would load up until the devoloper logo screen where a xbox window would pop up saying
    it wasn't able to log in, despite the fact i was already logged in.

I logged out my account ro relog again and now the app is stuck on a grey window, the menu pops up for a split second then it's just a grey window which i can't interact with, no matter how many times i reboot. I tried uninstalling the app, but i still get
    the grey window with no menus.

It's a fresh windows 10 install btw, updated. And i'm not having any problems with other software or anything.

:)

Starrss, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

Hi Fixxx3r,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is the case in this. The app is not used for installing game pass games, you need to go to the Microsoft store, or the

game pass site
    . You can look over the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. QxTKING Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

5. NoTs0 Enzo Win User

Cannot access Xbox (Beta) PC store

I've had the exact same issue and have tried reinstalling the app, restarting the PC and the app multiple times. I'm hesitant to buy the game pass for PC at the minute as this issue is preventing me from browsing or getting any games!
  6. Starrss Win User

After today's update i managed to play Metro and Forza, no problem

Good job guys
Thema:

1. Issues With the PC XBOX Game Pass App - Similar Threads - Issues Game Pass

2. Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues: From what i can tell this is a common issue. I am unable to install certain games on the xbox gamepass due to admin issues. I have done all the troubleshooting i know how to such as reinstalling,...
  3. issues with xbox game pass pc store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with xbox game pass pc store: everytime i try and use the store in the PC gamepass store it always askes me to restart it. but that doesnt fix the issue. ee593137-8041-4133-bc9b-f99b06386cbb
  4. Game Pass Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Issue: I signed up for the Game Pass and I try to download a game I get a message telling me I don't have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. I've check and my pc show it's linked to my...
  5. XBOX game pass game save location issue ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass game save location issue ?: Hi guys, I just found out that the selection for the storage of the game is not working properly. By standard it is set to C drive, I changed that to D drive. But it seems like it didn't work. I...
  6. Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue: Good afternoon Microsoft team, I recently downloaded the PC Beta here in Australia to be one of the first people to help Microsoft grow the platform and iron out bugs. The issue I've found is...
  7. 0x803f900a Game pass Active account issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f900a Game pass Active account issue: So i did all this and it do not work. I can download games as we speak. But as soon as i open the game i get hit with this code. I only had my game pass for a week. Im the only account on my xbox....
  8. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue: My quest that involves an achievement in MX vs. ATV Reflex is not registering. I did 3 achievements in the game in 4/6/19. [img] a6875c6e-c277-42d3-82a7-6a0c1ab292a8
  10. Game pass issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issues: I started the 3 months trial for $1 on Friday. It seemed to work fine. Downloaded a game and played it. I go in today and can't get the screen that says "install" when I choose a screen. It...