Issues with Vivo TV One Guide

Discus and support Issues with Vivo TV One Guide in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, having trouble setting up Vivo TV Brasil channels on one guide. Smartglass works fine, but Xbox does not recognize my zip code. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GingerRat935, Dec 28, 2014.

1. GingerRat935
    GingerRat935 Guest

Hi there,

having trouble setting up Vivo TV Brasil channels on one guide. Smartglass works fine, but Xbox does not recognize my zip code. Any suggestions?

Thanks. Victor

Ola, nao consigo avancar com one guide. Nao reconhece CEP nem Vivo TV.

alguma sugestao?

Obrigado. Victor

:)

GingerRat935, Dec 28, 2014
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Dec 28, 2014
  3. carsmart12
    carsmart12 Guest
    TV Guide Issues

I am having issues switching channels using kinnect on tv guide. When I say xbox watch espn , i see microphone icon on my tc but the channel doesn't change .

What else I can do ...

carsmart12, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

TV Guide Issues

Have you actually got your set top box plugged into the HDMI input on your console, and have you actually setup the console so that it knows what set top box you have plugged in to it and what stations you can get?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one media remote won't control TV

6. GOTYOURBACKNOW Win User

TV Tuner Stereo output only?

Will this issue ever be resolved Microsoft? To get surround sound (5.1) for live TV I may have to give up the guide and XBOX ONE and get live TV through my TV where I get 5.1 surround. This is going backward in my opinion as XBOX ONE guide is excellent.
  7. Inkog Win User

Problems with Hauppauge TV tuner (US): No Channels & TV not detecting HDMI connection, after powering on XB1

I should also add for clarity, that if I connect to the internet and force close One Guide, and then reopen, OTA TV works fine. Just force closing One Guide without internet access has no effect.

Also, on the second issue with the TV seeing the XB1 over HDMI, if I restart the TV it will start working fine. It seems like a HDCP handshake issue to me. Again, this never occurred when I was using the pass through TV.
  8. FrancoisPicanza Win User

Missing Bell Fibe TV channels list

I've received the update yesterday and I have the same issue. The one guide channels are those for Bell TV and not Bell Fibe.
Thema:

1. Issues with Vivo TV One Guide - Similar Threads - Issues Vivo Guide

2. Elite controller series 2 issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller series 2 issue: Elite controller series 2 have hardware issues when you gaming more than 2 h problems starts Microsoft cannot fix the problem because is the heating of some part on controller, is not the...
  3. Anyone having issues with messages?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with messages?: I can send messages, but when someone responds I see the notification but when I go to the message, the chat isn't there.... Same when I message people. No chat but they receive it. Also can't...
  4. Xbox 1 game issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 game issues: Hello. Going to play my game destiny 2. I load the game up. And. It lets me pick my character. Then the screen goes black. I can hear the game in the background. After a few minutes. The game....
  5. Xbox connection and date issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection and date issues: My Xbox has instant on enabled and when I turned on my xbox it changed the date time and region and it won't let me connect to Xbox live if I change it back and I've restarted several times...
  6. hello lag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello lag issues: my nat type on xbox says it is open but i am still haveing serious multiplayer lag issues please help 5420a267-8ebb-4c32-be99-3dda3f26e350
  7. Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships: So i bought my yearly gold card like i always do well actually i waited for last month to do it but still i just look at my gamepass my gold and ea and my gold said it expired at 2019 and my...
  8. Sims 4 My First Pet - Price Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 My First Pet - Price Issue: I have been trying to fix this for a while. I own Sims 4 with the Cats and Dogs on a disc. I have had no issues purchasing all other DLC but this one will not let me purchase. The console does...
  9. Xbox one issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one issues: My xbox one keeps telling me my sign in information changed so the game cannot continue. What can I do. b1d0754d-e9c0-43ba-908e-68b6529babbc
  10. Microsoft rewards issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards issue: Hi. I already have completed the Gears Gridiron card (500 points), but i was not awarded with the points. Can anybody help me? Thanks. 821322a5-319d-48e8-8733-79b6390fc4d3