Issues with xbox 360 Minecraft "online profile"

Discus and support Issues with xbox 360 Minecraft "online profile" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello - My son had been trying to play Minecraft for two days and he keeps getting a "error" that I can not figure out. He can connect to Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aimless spider7, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Issues with xbox 360 Minecraft "online profile"

Hello -

My son had been trying to play Minecraft for two days and he keeps getting a "error" that I can not figure out. He can connect to Xbox live just fine outside of the game and all the network tests are fine, but when he tries to play it says that he needs
    a "online profile and needs to connect to xbox Live" so we reconnect again and hit play and the same message comes up saying he needs a online profile. He can log on to other online xbox games just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. =)

Thank you!

:)

Aimless spider7, Apr 9, 2016
  2. Speedster370
    Speedster370 Guest
    X360 Wireless Controller not working

Well, it should. I heard people aren't having issues with playing Minecraft with a 360 controller.

Speedster370, Apr 9, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Xbox 360 games on xbox 1

Just sign in with your account at a xbox 360 (any 360 console) from that moment on you will not have issues

M3tal Daz3, Apr 9, 2016
  4. Camaro8706
    Camaro8706 Guest

Try to unplug your internet modem from the wall for 30 scents then plug it back in and rest your router i think that will help

Camaro8706, May 1, 2016
  5. II FOZZER II Win User

Minecraft upgrading?

I'm guessing your gamer profile leaves a "digital" foot print online, because you have to of played Minecraft Xbox 360 online, before you can get Minecraft Xbox One at the discounted price.
  6. JaMbO131313 Win User

Minecraft XBOX ONE

Having issue getting my sons profile permission to play online. His profile is set to teen, allowed to play online multiplayer but when he tries to play online Minecraft Xbox One Edition he gets an Xbox notification saying he cannot due to his settings.
    What's to be done anyone?
  7. Camaro8706 Win User

Try to unplug your internet modem from the wall for 30 scents then plug it back in and rest your router i think that will help
  8. XxIVIadSkillsxX Win User

I can't seem to play the full version of Minecraft while offline...

so can you transfer minecraft from a online profile on a usb to a xbox without live coz i want to swap a game for minecraft but i dont know if it will work plz help im puzzled
  9. EdSchoaps Win User

Cannot play minecraft on multiplayer setting.

Found the info below on the Mojang Minecraft forum. It originally appeared on an Xbox Forum somewhere. Hope this helps, as it worked to solve this problem running our Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition.

Double-check both before you are tempted to call Xbox Support. Yesterday, I spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with two different Microsoft Xbox 360 support techs who had no idea how to fix this problem using the second procedure below. I normally
    have good luck working with Microsoft support, but it was a total waste of my time in this case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two possible issues that stop people playing Minecraft Split-screen Multiplayer on the Xbox.

1. The Xbox must be connected to a high-definition TV using an HDMI cable AND the Xbox System>Display setting must be set to 720p or 1080i (to match your TV's native resolution). Minecraft Split-screen WILL NOT WORK on a standard definition
    TV, so just bite the bullet and get a new TV.

2. Uncheck the Online game Options setting to enable multiplayer split-screen play using local Xbox profiles. If you are trying to create a local (not online) split-screen game where one or more of the players
    does not have Gold membership then the game options settings must have the online game check box UNCHECKED. This selection is persistent across all saved games and profiles. If the Online Game option is checked, all players must have Xbox Live Gold
    account to join in multiplayer games. To play Minecraft locally in split-screen multiplayer mode on Xbox 360 Minecraft edition using locally created profiles:

a. Open Minecraft and Start the game using the first controller.

b. Select Play Game.

c. Choose to Create New World or select a previously saved world.

d. In the dialog box, select Creative or Survival mode and then select More Options.

e. On the More Options menu, ensure the Online Game check box at the top is UN-checked.

f. Click the Back button (B) and then click Start to begin the game as usual. Wait for the game to load.

g. The second player can now join by pressing the start button on the second controller and selecting a local profile to play (assuming you've already created local profiles). As soon as the second player joins and controller two is connected, you should
    automatically see the split-screen view.

--------------------------------

Please let me know if this solution works for you.
Thema:

1. Issues with xbox 360 Minecraft "online profile" - Similar Threads - Issues 360 Minecraft

2. minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption: I know this was brought up before about minecraft not loading when trying to play the game on your xbox 360. This could happen for several reasons or maybe the title update has become corrupted...
  3. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...: Hello again Last month I already created a topic on this issue here:...
  4. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Issue - XBL staff please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Issue - XBL staff please...: As most of you have all been aware that more of Telltale games have been delisted without any notice, including all versions of Minecraft Story mode. I never got to purchase Minecraft Story Mode...
  5. Deleted/missing achievements issue on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted/missing achievements issue on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition: On January 31 I unlocked six achievements on minecraft but they only appeared on my achievement list without the score being added to my profile. A day after an error occurred forcing me to delete...
  6. Minecraft Story Mode 360 audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Story Mode 360 audio issue: Sorry if this is a repeated thread, but the audio for Minecraft Story Mode for 360 is out of sync, lags, and makes it impossible to play the game. Is there a fix?...
  7. Minecraft Xbox 360 map uploads to Xbox one Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 map uploads to Xbox one Issues.: I accidentally tried to upload two of my maps from my 360 to my Xbox one and now my Xbox one Crashes or doesn't upload my maps when I try to on Minecraft. Is there a way I can fix this...
  8. Having a very bad minecraft xbox 360 freeze issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a very bad minecraft xbox 360 freeze issue: If I remember correctly, ever since the new update before the recent bug fix, my xbox has been freezing in the main menu of minecraft. I cant play the game at all without the game freezing my...
  9. Minecraft 360 2 player issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 2 player issues: My sons have just tried playing minecraft on the 360 but it wont allow two players. One is on my gt (gold) the other on their gt (gold) if i load the game on my gt i can see all the save files, if...
  10. New Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Multiplayer Issue: So my family and I never had any problems with this game until the recent update. Then it seems EVERYONE had a variety of issues. Our main issue was that we could no longer play local or Xbox live...