Issues with XBOX Live Gold on Xbox One S (Multiple Accounts)

Discus and support Issues with XBOX Live Gold on Xbox One S (Multiple Accounts) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have 2 Xboxes, Xbox Series S is designated as the Home Xbox and has 3 separate accounts on it. 2 have Gold and the 3rd doesn't. How can I get the 3rd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johnvverrico, Jul 6, 2021.

1. johnvverrico
    johnvverrico Guest

Have 2 Xboxes, Xbox Series S is designated as the Home Xbox and has 3 separate accounts on it. 2 have Gold and the 3rd doesn't. How can I get the 3rd as a Gold account? All the articles say make the Xbox the Home box, sign in and voila ...

Thank you.

:)

johnvverrico, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Make sure it's the Home console for one of the accounts with Gold. If it is, try a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on).
  3. Peter_witty Win User

Gold won't work with game sharing on either profile

The live gold subscription is on my father's account he has Xbox one s and I have Xbox series s
  4. CoupDeGrace87 Win User

XBox Live for family members

Axemator is correct Xbox 360 you need to buy separate gold subscription for each user account to go on xbox live whereas Xbox one all you need is one gold account which can be transferred from xbox 360 and you can then make multiple accounts that will get
    gold benefits for free on Xbox one only.
  5. Madoldron Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD todos los usuarios de una XBOX 360/all users from a XBOX 360

No, I mean that:

"Microsoft's Ben Kilgore said that multiple accounts will be able to ride on the same Xbox Live Gold membership, but that individual users will have access to their own friends lists and other personalizations."

Multiple accounts on the same console with my Xbox Live Gold membership.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox gold family plan

They have; it'll be replaced soon by shared Xbox Live Gold which will allow multiple accounts (on the same console, I believe) to use another profile's Gold membership for the one subscription.
Thema:

1. Issues with XBOX Live Gold on Xbox One S (Multiple Accounts) - Similar Threads - Issues Live Gold

2. Live Gold Subscription issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Gold Subscription issue: Xbox One - On Subsriptions pagesit is displaying that the Live Gold subscription was cancelled 19/03/21 but checking the last payment looking on the ipad the last 3 monthly payment was made...
  3. Issue Converting From Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue Converting From Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold: Early last week, I realized that my Xbox Game Pass subscription was up for renewal soon. I decided to instead just turn off recurring billing, let it expire, and use a prepaid code to purchase a...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Games Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Games Issue: This might be a little confusing, but I’ll try to describe my issue as best as possible. On my Xbox I have my account and my friend’s account. He got a free Xbox Live game a while ago, and I...
  5. Redeeming Xbox Live Gold Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live Gold Issues: Trying to redeem the code. Thought I redeemed it, pop-up happens stating that something went wrong and try again "maybe waiting will help." So waited for about 5 minutes and tried the process...
  6. Issue with converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass: Hi, I had an issue converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass. I was under the impression that I can convert the 12months Xbox live gold to game pass ultimate and have 3 months free. but something...
  7. can not buy xbox live gold. region issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not buy xbox live gold. region issues.: hello. i just move to QATAR. i cant seem to purchased the xbox live subscription now. i didnt have any problem purchasing the subscription online on my xbox one before where it was also not...
  8. Having an issue with Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having an issue with Xbox live gold: I just bot the one year xbox live gold subscription and when i try to invite to game the invite to game option is grey instead of white same with join a party or join a game ive tried a hard reset...
  9. Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????: I have had a Live Gold Account for the last several years. We just purchased a Live Gold Account for my wife. Since the purchase, we have had issues when logging into a game(s). If my wife is...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Issue: I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Subscription it does not renew until April 2021 , but I cannot play the Division 1 its keeps saying I need a subscription to play online ? Anyone any ideas ?...