Issues with Xbox one S

Discus and support Issues with Xbox one S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been experiencing major issues with my Xbox one S lately. First of all, when I start up the console it always starts up like it would if I’d just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ianflan99, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

1. Ianflan99
    Ianflan99 Guest

Issues with Xbox one S

I’ve been experiencing major issues with my Xbox one S lately. First of all, when I start up the console it always starts up like it would if I’d just reset it. Then within 15-30 seconds of it being on it will automatically turn itself off. Also when my
    controller either dies or disconnects from my Xbox I have to restart the console for it to reconnect. Also, if I plug an adapter into my controller the entire console will shut off automatically. My controller is up to date and my xbox is in a well Ventilated
    area with a fan next to it. It is plugged directly into the wall and Ive never dropped or damaged it in any way. Please help

:)

2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Xbox one s hard drive

4. Paruchda Win User

Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

UPDATE: Xbox One S returned. No solution for audio sync issue on DVD/Blu-ray playback.

After scouring the internet I cannot find a solution. The Xbox Support seems to be correct. There was an issue with the Xbox One S where the audio was not in sync with the video on DVD and Blu-ray playback. I returned the Xbox One S.

Hopefully few other experience the issue.

Good Luck!
  5. WebbSlinger25 Win User

Error code 0x97e107df

Older Xbox One has the same issue but my Xbox One S is fine.....
  6. DCFC734 Win User

Hoe is xbox this awful?

No scam involved with releasing the One S a year or so later after the Xbox One.

Ive not had any issues with either the Xbox One or the One S, in fact I'm quite happy.

Games do need internet access to update, maybe this is the issue or maybe it isn't.
Thema:

Issues with Xbox one S

1. Issues with Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Installed DLC Issues - cities skylines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed DLC Issues - cities skylines: Purchased mass transit DLC however it is not showing in my installed apps, only showing in “ready to install”. Have clicked install multiple times and re installed whole game bit still not...
  3. Xbox Live backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live backwards compatibility issues: Hi I have been playing backwards compatible games like black ops 2 and occasionally I would lag out of Xbox Live without any error code but not affecting my xbox 1 party or live, I've tried...
  4. Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues: Hi all, I recently signed up for Xbox Ultimate Pass and installed Xbox (Beta) app on my PC. Since then, I have been unable to connect to my work VPN. I found if I stop Xbox Live Networking...
  5. Xbox One S Screen Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Screen Issues: My Xbox One S has been functioning properly until I noticed green artifact lines and the flickering screen on my 1080p TV, when I tried it on my 4k computer monitor it looked fine, on the tv it no...
  6. Doom Eternal Sync Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal Sync Issue: I bought the game digitally, and it worked fine for a few hour . Eventually I started getting texture loading errors, sound bugs, and then game crashes all together. Now, upon launching the game,...
  7. Dead-zone issues on Xbox OneS controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead-zone issues on Xbox OneS controller: My xbox one controller doesn't have a dead-zone configuration setting, and my controller is very delayed. I've tried fixing the deadzone on settings but this option won't appear. The only time...
  8. Madden20 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden20 issues: Madden20 i play MUT but the past2 days i havent been able to do any solo battles any challenges the only thing i can do is draft games is there something going on?? So confused could it be my...
  9. Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!: Hi, I have previously encountered an issue regarding the Funimation app on the Xbox one console. The problems started last night 28/03/2020, I turned my Xbox on and clicked on the Funimation app...
  10. Xbox issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox issues: So like recently been having this issue it started with for honor where when I be playing it freezes and makes a super loud buzzing sound and then I have to quit home. This happen quite often. I...