Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems

Discus and support Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm having some issues with my Xbox series x The party chat doesn't work, it keeps kicking me out I can't download any games from the store or gamepass... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AdamSkater94, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems

I'm having some issues with my Xbox series x The party chat doesn't work, it keeps kicking me out I can't download any games from the store or gamepass page Free games like apex legends and rocket league working just fine but other games don't work the ones from games pass Cant log in halo infinite Tho im pretty sure that i have no problem with my internet connection Signing in takes too long The insider app doesn't work

submitted by /u/AdamSkater94
    [link] [comments]

/u/AdamSkater94, Nov 20, 2021
  2. NekoHenke Win User

The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

Hi!

Thanks for the link but it only covers if you have issues with the PC-version unfortunately.

I have just got confirmation from a gamer friend that the game works without issues on his Xbox One X.

So, it seems that this zooming issue is restricted to the Series X for some reason.

I have never experienced this with any other game ever so it is not a TV problem either.

This, in other words, should be totally possible to trouble shoot / try out by the Microsoft Support Xbox team on a Series X console to try to replicate the issue. How do I get them to do that? Support chat?

I just find it baffeling that no one else seem to have discovered this. Is it really that few that have played this particular game on the Series X?
  3. Alec Minichini Win User

2 Gamertag Bug/Glitch

Everywhere (including all games even series x games show the new gamertag but in parties/chat, on the homescreen, in the xbox app, and in the system menus show the old one.
  4. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

Xbox store. Big problem.

Yes. Some games are exclusive on Series X and it appears on the Xbox One store.
  5. darkist1 Win User

When is Call of Duty going to work?

Hi Trueno86,

Welcome to the forums, sorry you're experiencing these problems with the game.

This seems like a strange issue, but i have done a bit of research on this as its not happening to me on my Xbox one X and Xbox OG.

It appears to have something to do with the party chat, and specifically the Party chat overlay. There have been suggestions to turn the overlay off, or attempt to play without party chat.

But this error doesnt seem to be xbox specific as there are also PS and PC gamers also experiencing similar issues, which means its the game, and not the console.

If you're experiencing this same issue on all of your other games on your console, then the console may be damaged/faulty and may need a repair. If its only Call of Duty, then its clearly the game, and not the device.

Hopefully attempting to try the game without being in a party, or with having the party chat overlay off helps the problem for now till the fixes are applied to the game.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Series x chat party issue

Hello NickD54, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps:

Please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems

1. Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems - Similar Threads - Issues series games

2. Xbox Series X issue with some Games made for S|X, does anyone has or had the same problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X issue with some Games made for S|X, does anyone has or had the same problem?: [img] [img] [img] Hi there, Some Games like Yakuza YOTD, Back 4 Blood, Fortnite, Avengers have some Display issues, games like Fortnite & Avengers got like rpg colors snow, back 4 blood like...
  3. Xbox Series X Game Crash issue when at High Resolution TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game Crash issue when at High Resolution TV: hi, may i know why my xbox series X having a issue when playing those high resolution games example, shadow of tomb raider, rise of tomb raider, battlefield 5 when playing a while then it will...
  4. Stability issues with cloud games on Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Stability issues with cloud games on Xbox series X: Hello, today I tried the new Cloud games feature on my Xbox series X. The new feature is great but I noticed stability and graphics quality issues. My console is connected with ethernet cable and...
  5. Game DVR Issues on my Series X, help me!!

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR Issues on my Series X, help me!!: I'm having problems with Game DVR since I have got my Series X. It first start when I would be recording my game sessions on to an 64GB 3.1 flash drive for my YouTube Channel and it would abruptly...
  6. Game voice chat issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game voice chat issue on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. If i exit Skype everything works normally. submitted by /u/FatihScope...
  7. Xbox Series X/S Issue With YouTube & Games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S Issue With YouTube & Games: Me and a few of my friends have noticed that with the Series S and X that we will have audio desync from the footage when we are using the HDMI that came with the console, this also happens in...
  8. Anybody experience weird graphical issues in games? I was playing ESO on Series X and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody experience weird graphical issues in games? I was playing ESO on Series X and the...: I have no idea if this is new or not because I never used crown crates before until I was given one and it looked all broken. Sea of Thieves also bugged out earlier and the menu got weird and my...
  9. My Xbox Series S is not queuing up games to install. Anyone else have this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series S is not queuing up games to install. Anyone else have this issue?: So I tried to redownload one of my owned games just a few minutes ago and it wouldn't queue at all, it was a next gen game so I tried to install it on the internal hard drive. It's not a storage...
  10. Xbox series X game brightness issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X game brightness issue: Just last night I booted up my Xbox and when I went to start up halo, the whole screen became bright and washed out despite my graphic settings being dark, even the Xbox menu became bright but...