Issues with Xbox series X

Discus and support Issues with Xbox series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded my Xbox one x to Series X and that was my mistake! Having the following issues with my Xbox series X 1) Resolution not supported,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MariusLescius, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Issues with Xbox series X

Hello, I upgraded my Xbox one x to Series X and that was my mistake!

Having the following issues with my Xbox series X

1) Resolution not supported, getting this message every single day (4K 120hz) on my new Samsung Q95T

2) Screen blinks non stop, after I get a message check your connection

3) During the gameplay screen blackout, pressing the restart button, console turns off, but not turning on, so basically have no restart option on my console!

4) During the gameplay colours gets very dark, washed out, have to restart the console (manually) to return it back to normal!

5) If I press the pause button during the gameplay, game over, can't return back to the game, controller not working, it happens with every game! Have to turn off, turn on the control for a couple of times.

Will you fix those issues?

Regards Marius

:)

MariusLescius, Jan 13, 2021
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

I don't think it'll be that big on an issue since it's not Xbox One Series X just Xbox Series X. I did wish it was called Xbox Infinite though.
  3. IDecx Win User

Xbox One X Shuts down due to "Lack Of ventilation"

Read the Console im having issue with Xbox >ONE< x NOT the series X
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Would the name Xbox Series 4X be better?

Possibly but the name of the console is not really an issue for me. The performance and lack of issues are my main concerns.
    Yeah I agree for the most part. For me, it mainly comes down to the games and features.

I don't have an issue with them calling this new console "Xbox", even though the first one was called the same thing. Using a model number, like "Series X or S" does help; however, it does run into the issue of being too similar with the Xbox One X or S.

Maybe the next Xbox, the one after the Xbox Series X, is called Xbox Series 2X, XS, X Pro, etc?
Thema:

Issues with Xbox series X

1. Issues with Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Issues series

2. Cold War issues Xbox one to series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War issues Xbox one to series S: Hi All, In November I bought the Cold War Physical disc version and paid the extra for the series x and xbox one version - i installed and had been playing successfully on cold war on my xbox...
  3. White flash flickering issue on Xbox Series X (details in the comment)

in XboX Insiders
    White flash flickering issue on Xbox Series X (details in the comment): [IMG] submitted by /u/Banthaar [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue: Hi. ‍♂️ I’m using the original HDMI cable from Xbox with a BenQ rl2455hm Monitor (6-7 years old, 1080p & 60 Hz no other features). Had it since XMas a view times. Workaround is a restart of the...
  5. Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...: Hello, I was able to buy and play my Series X only 4 days after the launch and was pretty excited but have ran into certain issues myself that have led me to wanting to order a service and...
  6. Sync Issues Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync Issues Xbox Series X: Every single day my controller and or my tv will not power on my Xbox Series X. I turn it on with the physical button and I cannot sync my controller or even pair a headset. The sync button is...
  7. 1440p@ 120 hz issue xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    1440p@ 120 hz issue xbox series x: Hi I bought an LG 27GL850 UltraGear Yesterday, it supports 1440p@144hz however when I select this in my xbox settings it automaticly puts me on 1080p@120 hz saying my device doesnt support this...
  8. DVD playback issue on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    DVD playback issue on Xbox Series X: I have an issue with watching DVDs on my Xbox Series X. The intro videos (with the logos of the distribution company etc.) work fine, as does the menu, but after that, when trying to watch an...
  9. Connection Issues while gaming on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Connection Issues while gaming on Xbox Series X: I recently got an Xbox Series X and ever since I've had horrible connection issues while playing Rainbow6 or NHL21. Rubber banding every 30 seconds to a minute. Constantly have the connection and...
  10. 1440p at 120fps not working issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    1440p at 120fps not working issue on xbox series s: My monitor (viotek gfv27dab) works on my pc 1440p at 120fps fine but when I came to xbox it say I can either choose 1440p at 60fps or 1080p at 120fps even though my monitor supports that...