issues

Discus and support issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a brand new xbox one s yesterday and rigged it up to my computer my computer didn't recognize my xbox after hours of searching I managed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eddiehutchinson1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. issues

I bought a brand new xbox one s yesterday and rigged it up to my computer my computer didn't recognize my xbox after hours of searching I managed to get into the chat rooms but cant get into play games or redeem my digital download anyone help please

:)

eddiehutchinson1, Sep 2, 2019
  2. RastaTheLion Win User

Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

from the way u talk i think it u not the xbox man i don tthink u grasp the fact that u have 2 chat channels destinys and the snap feature if ur in feature u will not hear the ppl in the game unless there in the snap party chat or vice versa most games work
    like this lol
  3. RastaTheLion Win User

lol this seem to be ur nat setting and ur internet provider and btw making ur complaining about the party chat function u do realise that the game has a build in voice server were u dont need to make a party

and if u have party chat open (while in snap mode or just running in the background) u will not hear ur friends if there not in ur party all u have to do is close party chat and ull see them talkin in destiny or they are in a room without u

so fallow me here if u first turn on ur xbox load up destiny and invite ur friends to join ur fire team in the game ( not the party chat option) u will hear them

if u open up party chat u will no longer hear them because u are in party chat server and they are on bungies in game voice server u will hear them if they accept ur invitation to ur party the best thing to do if u dont understand is everyone just hit the
    xb1 button hit the start button on party chat and hit quit once that is not running u will b put back in the games voice channel and if ur friends do the same they will b heard now if u quit party chat and u go back to destiny and talk and there not talkin
    to u then they have a party started and havent invited/accepted u to it yet lol there is nothing wronge with the servers been on every day the last week 100% fine Florida USA
  4. Trixta101 Win User

Obvioisly I know the game has a chat feature. Not everyone in our party is in the same fireteam since we have more than 3 friends playing. So instead of talkin to me like an idiot how about you address the fact that when I go to my messages it should not
    lock up party chat. No it doesn't put me or anyone else in game chat. It just bugs out.
  5. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

which router do you have? do you run the latest Firmware? Is your NAT open?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Parental issues, account issues, issues everywhere

Looks like you found out what happens when you try to tamper with the parental controls. Sorry to hear it.

Please have your parents try the steps at the link below to re-add their account as your parental one.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-complete-parental-consent-for-child-account

If that doesn't work then they will need to contact phone support for more assistance in trying to re-add your account. 1-800-469-9269 in North America.
Thema:

issues

1. issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  3. Alpha Skip-Ahead Screen draw issue

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Screen draw issue: So I am already in the middle of reporting it but I have seen this occur during a gameplay session and on start up. While playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint and going to Maria, a gun vendor in the...
  4. Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue not for dolby atmos?: Hi, I've got my Xbox wired upto my cinema system using the optical cable and the sound cuts out for about a second every 20 seconds or so has anyone else had this issue? Again I know there is a...
  5. Xbox capture issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox capture issue: I have been making 30 second captures on my xbox onex and up till about 4 weeks ago I had no issues, but since then, any clip I uploaded to OneDrive or trimmed/used the studio editor with, wouldnt...
  6. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...
  7. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...
  8. Perculier Xbox One Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perculier Xbox One Issue: Hi, having a strange problem and looking for assistance. I hold down the xbox button to bring up the console off/controller off/ restart menu. to then use any of these options, i need to press the...
  9. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  10. NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!: I just purchased the new "Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville" and to add a second player it tells you to hold down the "x" botton. So, I do and then it says..." This feature does not...