it assigned different sign in account

Discus and support it assigned different sign in account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After i bought a new computer (Window 8) and opened up Xbox game app for the first time, it gave me sign in (ending with 99), which is my main account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BefitScarab2999, Mar 16, 2014.

1. it assigned different sign in account

After i bought a new computer (Window 8) and opened up Xbox game app for the first time, it gave me sign in (ending with 99), which is my main account, i created profile and avatar and everything. but when i downloaded Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it
    automatically gave me different sign in (ending with 32). i even uninstalled it and downloaded again from my 99 account page but still signed me in as 32. no matter what i did i couldn't sign in as 99 for Solitaire, so i thought i will go ahead to create a
    profile for 32 account but when i click on top right corner, where it says Xbox and sign in account on Solitaire page, it goes back to my 99 account but all the trophies or whatever else i gain on Solitaire is not recorded on 99 and i can't create avatar or
    anything for 32.

i can still play and everything else is function but it is bit annoying any help?

:)

BefitScarab2999, Mar 16, 2014
  2. -DarkGizmo-
    -DarkGizmo- Guest
    Got new xbox, headset doesn't auto-assign?

So I got a new xbox recently, and I have turtlebeaches stealth 500x headset. It used to auto-assign to my account when I turned on my xbox, but now I need to go into settings and assign it manually? Is there a way to get it to auto-assign again when I turn my console on? If so, how?

Note: I'm on the new experience dashboard after the 11/12 update if that makes any difference.

Also when I start a game like black ops 3, it always asks me who I am even if I'm signed in and only have 1 account active on my console? How can I get this to stop?

-DarkGizmo-, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Quantum Break Win10 redeem code did not work

Hey there wQell.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your code. Is it possible you accidentally signed in with a different account and redeemed it on that? Sometimes users will sign in with the incorrect e-mail address that has been assigned a Gamertag and redeem it
    on that.

Mister Maka, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hi BefitScarab2999,

It can be a bit strange how it works. The Xbox Live service goes by the Microsoft account that is used when signing into the computer. In other words, if you've never had an Xbox Live account, one will be automatically created for you when you start a
    game, etc. The confusing part is that if you have an Xbox Live account associated with a Microsoft account, and then you use a second Microsoft account as the login for the computer, you will get a second automatically generated Xbox Live account. Try logging
    out of the computer and singing in with the account that you associated with the gamertag that ends in 99, which should be your main Microsoft account and your main Xbox Live account.

Thanks,

Coreysito, Mar 17, 2014
  5. Coreysito Win User

Hi BefitScarab2999,

It can be a bit strange how it works. The Xbox Live service goes by the Microsoft account that is used when signing into the computer. In other words, if you've never had an Xbox Live account, one will be automatically created for you when you start a
    game, etc. The confusing part is that if you have an Xbox Live account associated with a Microsoft account, and then you use a second Microsoft account as the login for the computer, you will get a second automatically generated Xbox Live account. Try logging
    out of the computer and singing in with the account that you associated with the gamertag that ends in 99, which should be your main Microsoft account and your main Xbox Live account.

Thanks,
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Quantum Break Win10 redeem code did not work

Hey there wQell.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your code. Is it possible you accidentally signed in with a different account and redeemed it on that? Sometimes users will sign in with the incorrect e-mail address that has been assigned a Gamertag and redeem it
    on that.
  7. VibroPlex Win User

I cannot associate my Microsoft Account with my Xbox Live account.

Once a Microsoft Account is associated with a gamertag, that slot in the Microsoft Account is taken and you can't assign another gamertag to it until the gamertag is assigned to a different Microsoft Account.
  8. DrifterX22 Win User

Guess account is muted

Is the headset assigned to the primary account you sign in with?
  9. Smwutches Win User

How many Xbox Live subscriptions do I need?

You don't have to be actively signed in to share the gold though. You do not need 3 memberships for all 3 accounts to be signed into 3 different consoles. Only 2.

Account A has gold and assigns console B as his Home console. Account A can then sign into console A and use gold while Account B signs into console B and uses the shared gold. Account C has gold and uses console C with their gold subscription.
Thema:

1. it assigned different sign in account - Similar Threads - assigned different sign

2. Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment: List of things in how they happen: Internet goes down for a moment maybe 5 - 10 minutes or so during the day sometimes. When the internet goes out the console struggles and chugs from what I...
  3. Wireless headset won’t assign itself

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset won’t assign itself: So I’m on the current Alpha-Skip build and use a RIG 800 wireless headset. Every time I boot up my console the headset assigns itself for audio but for chat I have to always go into the...
  4. headset not assigning when powering on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset not assigning when powering on xbox one: I just got a new mic (astro a50) and when I turn on my xbox, it doesn't automatically assign the headset. So I've needed to unplug and plug in the usb in the back of the xbox and then it will...
  5. changing gamer tag that I was assigned

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing gamer tag that I was assigned: Hi. In a previous post someone said that I can change my gamertag to whatever I choose for free if I am changing the gamertag that I was assigned. So I have choosen a new gaming tag but before I...
  6. Mouse and keyboard assigned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard assigned: i need help my mouse and keyboard are assigned to my other account with xbox live and i dont play on it any more and it wont let me play fortnite on this account with mouse and keyboard pls help...
  7. Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system: Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system, the has only recently become an issue. Before my headset stayed assigned f7ea7d92-e0f0-4418-8ed6-59ff6f6195d6
  8. USB Headset cannot be assigned to a profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Headset cannot be assigned to a profile.: Hello, I have an Astro USB headset that has been working perfectly for about a year on my xbox one x. Now, suddenly, my headset will not assign to any profile. When i go into the device settings...
  9. Astro Headphones not assigning to account on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro Headphones not assigning to account on xbox one x: Hey, My headphones were working fine for a while, until today, there was an update and now I cant assign my headphones to any xbox accounts on my xbox one x. I've tried hard resetting my console...
  10. Assign different Corebot to t8nk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assign different Corebot to t8nk: Please, can anyone tell me how I can switch the assigned corebot to the t8nk? Thank you! 8f859774-2723-416d-94f8-a45afad8c30a