It can not be installed

Discus and support It can not be installed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In the installer, when you click on the "install" box, it does not take any action, that is, it remains stagnant 92873056-e65d-4237-bd99-53c9ed95357e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oscar Eduardo Galvan, Mar 22, 2020.

1. It can not be installed

In the installer, when you click on the "install" box, it does not take any action, that is, it remains stagnant

:)

Oscar Eduardo Galvan, Mar 22, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It can not be installed

I've had this happen once or twice before as well, but when I tried later that night, it worked. I would keep trying, maybe waiting until later in the day or the next day. It might be issues with Xbox's services.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

It can not be installed

I assume you are trying to remote install a game from your Xbox app on PC. Usually when it fails to install it will show you an error below the install button.

Can you open Store app on your PC and search for the game there and try to install from there? Also, try restarting your PC.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

It can not be installed

Hi,

which game are you trying to install?

and do you get a error code?
  5. FreakRoach Win User

It can not be installed

Hi,

Sorry about that issue, press and HOLD 10 sec the power button of the console when you are on the main menu.

Wait 30 sec, restart and try again to install.

Regards
    Original poster is not asking about installing from console. Question is posted in Window 10/Xbox app forum.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

It can not be installed

Hi,

Sorry about that issue, press and HOLD 10 sec the power button of the console when you are on the main menu.

Wait 30 sec, restart and try again to install.

Regards
Thema:

It can not be installed

1. It can not be installed - Similar Threads - installed

2. Forza motorsport 6 disappeared from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 6 disappeared from ready to install: about 4-5 months (cant fully remember) I installed forza motorsport 6,played it on my xbox one s and left it installed for a few months,then uninstalled it for some space because I was downloading...
  3. Installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation issue: I tried to install apps from the store which matches the system requirements and it showed that I owes the product But after I click install button nothing is happening Its color turns from blue...
  4. Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install: I downloaded the free version of COD MW warzone (2020), i liked the game, so i purchased the disc version from an online shop. The disc came i put it in and nothing happened! no new update or...
  5. Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...: Hi, I've got Polish DVD versions of CoD Black Ops 1 and DA: Origins. After a few months of break in playing them, I wanted to run Black Ops 1 and received information like this: Unfortunately,...
  6. Xbox Beta PC Installation Imposible -[Translation - Xbox Beta PC Installation Imposible]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta PC Installation Imposible -[Translation - Xbox Beta PC Installation Imposible]: Bonjour, Je dispose d'un abonnement au Xbox Game pass et j'ai installé deux jeux. Cependant cause d'un problème de disque dur sur lequel était installer les jeux j'ai du le formater Depuis il...
  7. Problemas com a Instalação de "A Plague Tale"[Translation-Problems with Installing "A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a Instalação de "A Plague Tale"[Translation-Problems with Installing "A...: Prezados, Tenho uma conta no Game Pass e baixei o jogo "A Plague Tale". O download terminou, porém, quando termino de jogar o primeiro capítulo, surge uma mensagem informando que o próximo...
  8. Installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation problems: So recently i bought Tekken 7. I bought two dlc characters back to back(dlc A and dlc B) while the game was still running. After i bought them both only one had appeared to installed(dlc B). So i...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows: Hi! The problem I'm facing is that after resetting windows I was able to still locate my games (from Steam and uPlay) but not with Xbox Beta program. I did one "tutorial" I found online and...
  10. Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?: I have recently installed the get famous expansion pack on sims 4 xbox one, I'm trying to install it and nothing happens, I've tried installing it from the microsoft store and on the manage games...