It can’t upload a profile pic from the Xbox app!

Discus and support It can’t upload a profile pic from the Xbox app! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As i try to upload a profile pic for my xbox profile. I get an error message saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now. Try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by spyGabriel1984, Apr 20, 2020.

1. It can’t upload a profile pic from the Xbox app!

As i try to upload a profile pic for my xbox profile. I get an error message saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while.” This has been going on for almost a month now and no fix to it at all!

It can’t upload a profile pic from the Xbox app! [​IMG]

:)

spyGabriel1984, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Jay O. Win User

yeah that's bummer, but it's temporarily on hold.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Its disabled during this Covid issue, to cut back on the high volume traffic.
  4. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Ci o mi chiamo Lorenzo.

Microsoft ha temporaneamente disabilitato la possibilit di caricare immagini a causa del traffico in rete degli utenti causato dal Covid 19.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Hi!

Microsoft temporarily disabled the option to be able to upload custom images due to the high user traffic caused by the pandemic.
  6. RJLabounty Win User

Why Can't I Change My Xbox Gamerpic?

My xbox account profile isn’t working at all, and I can’t change it because, a hacker hacked me, and they kept threating me, and said going hack u more and more, and they won’t stop need real help from anyone get my account and profile pic back, and able
    to upload new profile pic back.
Thema:

1. It can’t upload a profile pic from the Xbox app! - Similar Threads - can’t upload profile

2. Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?: All ive been wanting to do is change my gamer pic back to what it was, but no, apparently having a custom gamer pic breaks social distancing or something, cause xbox claims to have disabled the...
  3. Why can’t I upload a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can’t I upload a custom gamerpic?: I have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic for about 2 weeks now. The app keeps saying sorry it cant upload and to try again later. I made sure the photo is appropriate and its the correct...
  4. I can’t upload/share my clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t upload/share my clips: This just started to happen i went on my clips and this error message popped up saying: something went wrong, Sorry we cant share this right now try again in a while. What do i do im trying to...
  5. Can’t upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamerpic: Whenever I try to change my gamerpic to a custom one, it comes up with the same error saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while.” But I’ve been trying for...
  6. Can’t upload profile picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload profile picture: Trying to upload profile picture but it keeps saying it can’t upload the picture right now, days past and i still cant do it. ac194491-ff03-473c-a205-cbc58a2d4cd2
  7. Can’t upload my gamer pic right now

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload my gamer pic right now: My xbox app is saying it can’t upload my picture right now its been doing this for 3 days anyone got any help [img] ac0b5df5-ec8f-466b-a73a-799d97468901
  8. Can’t upload custom gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamer picture: Ok i have Tried every method to upload my custom gamer and nothing seems to work it just continues to say sorry something went wrong try again in a little while I’ve been trying for days please...
  9. Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?: I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and 99% of the time they will either accuse you...
  10. Can’t see mine or others uploaded profile pictures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t see mine or others uploaded profile pictures.: I yesterday got DDos attacked and when I fixed everything and got back on Xbox I suddenly couldn’t see my profile picture or other for that matter. This is really bothering me and I would really...