It doesn’t let me buy Madden points

Discus and support It doesn’t let me buy Madden points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I’m trying to buy madden points but it doesn’t process the payment when I’m using the credit card and at the bottom it appears something that says... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OSC4RKILLER, Feb 13, 2019.

1. OSC4RKILLER
    OSC4RKILLER Guest

I’m trying to buy madden points but it doesn’t process the payment when I’m using the credit card and at the bottom it appears something that says ESTEfaND8kqbkRll.11.3.1.3.2.1 2019/02/05 - 22:03:58 UTC can you please solve this problem.

:)

OSC4RKILLER, Feb 13, 2019
  2. LtLogicon Win User

It could be an Xbox Live problem. It has been a tumultuous couple of days.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello OSC4RKILLER,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Have you attempted to complete the purchase with a different payment instrument? We recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox support team so they may investigate the failed transaction. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Brainfreze Win User

not letting me buy microsoft points

what error do you get? also, did you make a payment to your cards online within the same bank institution or through different banks?
  5. FORIEGNKICKS Win User

it says not authrozie when i try to puchase spmething
  6. Brainfreze Win User

it is instant. In fact, MS even allows me to make purchases when i dont have enough money in the card!
Thema:

1. It doesn’t let me buy Madden points - Similar Threads - doesn’t let buy

2. Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...: I have a small 2 year old who is obsessed with the xbox at the moment. He loves super luckys tale...( actually enjoying it myself) however he get annoyed when he presses the guide button and cant...
  3. My Xbox won’t do anything, TV doesn’t have any feed from it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t do anything, TV doesn’t have any feed from it.: i have tried the reboot procedure that I read about, holding the power button and eject button, but it doesn’t do anything. I have also tried various HDMI cords and various TV inputs. i can’t...
  4. My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image: Proof That my code didn’t work what should I do [img] 217f652f-9928-405d-81b4-793278a9836f
  5. Enforcement team doesn’t listen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team doesn’t listen: This is ridiculous. There needs to he a section i can make a complaint about the enforcement team. I had a guy constantly inviting me to parties and booting me once i joined so i could never ask...
  6. My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk: I was playing rocket league and i was able to talk then it just stopped but i could still hear everything and everyone i just couldnt talk and its not the controller as its brand new same with...
  7. My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in: When i put it in, it doesnt show up with anything 282e2093-41b0-4cbc-8c9e-b8791d0f63de
  8. Xbox one doesn’t start after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one doesn’t start after update.: When i start up my original xbox one i am asked to update. I download and instal the update no problem. However when my console goes to restart it shuts down then wont turn back on. I cant make...
  9. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  10. It doesn’t let me play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn’t let me play the game: I have the account but don’t let me play it sends me to get the a pp e009126d-2e1f-4a6d-af9d-75187787f2a3