It doesn’t let me buy Madden points

Discus and support It doesn’t let me buy Madden points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I’m trying to buy madden points but it doesn’t process the payment when I’m using the credit card and at the bottom it appears something that says... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OSC4RKILLER, Feb 13, 2019.

1. OSC4RKILLER
    OSC4RKILLER Guest

I’m trying to buy madden points but it doesn’t process the payment when I’m using the credit card and at the bottom it appears something that says ESTEfaND8kqbkRll.11.3.1.3.2.1 2019/02/05 - 22:03:58 UTC can you please solve this problem.

:)

OSC4RKILLER, Feb 13, 2019
  2. LtLogicon Win User

It could be an Xbox Live problem. It has been a tumultuous couple of days.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello OSC4RKILLER,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Have you attempted to complete the purchase with a different payment instrument? We recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox support team so they may investigate the failed transaction. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Brainfreze Win User

not letting me buy microsoft points

what error do you get? also, did you make a payment to your cards online within the same bank institution or through different banks?
  5. FORIEGNKICKS Win User

it says not authrozie when i try to puchase spmething
  6. Brainfreze Win User

it is instant. In fact, MS even allows me to make purchases when i dont have enough money in the card!
Thema:

1. It doesn’t let me buy Madden points - Similar Threads - doesn’t let buy

2. Mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn’t work: Here’s what’s going on, the other day i hopped on xbox, plugged in my mic, started a party, and nothing happened, my mic wouldn’t work. In the party chat area it said “we are unable to find a...
  3. FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie: Hi all the app to FILM&TV to play movie doesn’t work properly because it doesn’t allow me to reproduce the movie I've bought . the first time you try to launch the movie an error appears :...
  4. Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund: I buy to things of warface kredits june 28 2019 both never got added to my account contacted support first one got refunded no problem. The second one how ever is supposedly not eligble for a...
  5. Controller doesn’t recognise my Headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller doesn’t recognise my Headset: Hello, I've got a problem with my headset, it's a Qware headset (not really a high quality one) I bought it as a temporarily headset. It worked perfectly and i finally had a headset again...
  6. Xbox 360 doesn’t read only videogame discs. Please help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn’t read only videogame discs. Please help me.: I recently came across this problem: my Xbox 360 doesn’t read my game discs. It appens with every game disc. The problem seems related to only game discs because if I insert a dvd movie xbox reads...
  7. Microphone doesn’t work on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn’t work on Xbox One S: Hi all. Long post here, so apologies. I bought an Xbox One S just before Christmas 2018. I had a 360 for some time but didn’t pursue the One when my friends did. I missed the old days of gaming,...
  8. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatibility doesn’t work: I cant download any xbox 360 game as the same message comes up every time. The message is “YOU ACCOUNT IS UNABLE TO MAKE THSI TYPE OF PURCHASE ON XBOX.COM. PLEASE COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION FROM...
  9. Minecraft doesn’t make me do stuff

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft doesn’t make me do stuff: i was playing. Then it said that it signed me off my xbox account. So i put my account. And then, it said there was a problem with my account. I fixed it, and put my account in minecraft. But then...
  10. It doesn’t let me play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn’t let me play the game: I have the account but don’t let me play it sends me to get the a pp e009126d-2e1f-4a6d-af9d-75187787f2a3