It doesn't let me buy Xbox 360 games [No me deja comprar juegos de xbox 360]

Discus and support It doesn't let me buy Xbox 360 games [No me deja comprar juegos de xbox 360] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I put my Xbox in "see price" and try to buy an Xbox 360 game it shows me that I don't have any payment method, which I do have a Visa credit card,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FarlyArt, Dec 2, 2019.

1. FarlyArt
    FarlyArt Guest

When I put my Xbox in "see price" and try to buy an Xbox 360 game it shows me that I don't have any payment method, which I do have a Visa credit card, I'm from Mexico ... what could I do? I already tried to change my location but it doesnt work.

[Cuando pongo mi Xbox en "ver precio" e intento comprar un juego Xbox 360, me muestra que no tengo ningún método de pago, el cual sí tengo una tarjeta de crédito Visa, soy de México ... ¿qué podría hacer? Ya intenté cambiar mi región pero no funciona.]

:)

FarlyArt, Dec 2, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

in order to purchase Xbox 360 games, the regions on your console, account, payment option and physical location will all need to match.

Since you mentioned you are from Mexico, all will need to have Mexico as region. If any of those are showing a different country then you may need to change it to be able to buy Xbox 360 games.

You can check what region the console is connected to on the console via the Settings.

For your account you can use this link:
    https://live.xbox.com/Account/BillingAccountInformation

it will show what region the account is connected to in the country region field.

Keep in mind that if the account shows a different region you can change it by Migrating the account, but keep in mind that this will have certain requirements and possible consequences.

Let us know the results
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

No me deja comprar juegos por tarjeta [ Translation - Won't let me buy games by card]

Si está intentando comprar un juego de xbox 360 en xbox one con dinero almacenado en su cuenta de Microsoft (dinero de la tarjeta de regalo de xbox), no funcionará debido a la forma en que se creó el mercado de xbox 360.
    Deberá usar un pago de crédito / débito / paypal / banco para comprar un juego de xbox 360 en xbox one, no dinero en su saldo de Microsoft.

Si ese no es el problema, ¿qué estás tratando de comprar y qué error ves?

--------------

If you're trying to buy an xbox 360 game on xbox one using money stored in your Microsoft account (xbox gift card money) that will not work because of how the xbox 360 marketplace was made. You will need to use a credit/debit/paypal/bank payment
    to buy an xbox 360 game on xbox one - not money in your Microsoft balance.

If that's not the problem what are you trying to buy and what error do you see?
  4. PabloT1 Win User

Problemas al Comprar Juegos de Xbox 360[Problems Buying Xbox 360 Games]

Fijate que si tengo incluso con. Los juegos de xbox one no tengo problemas al comprar solo es con los de xbox 360

[Translation - Notice that if I have even with. The games of xbox one I have no problems when buying only with the xbox 360]
  5. Deiki Win User

Si intentas comprar un juego de Xbox 360 de Games With Gold desde la web, se queda cargando infinitamente

Estás seguro que desde la web marketplace puedes un juego de Xbox 360? Para el próximo Games With Gold intenta comprar desde la web marketplace el de Xbox 360 y ya verás.

[Translation-Are you sure that from the marketplace you can an Xbox 360 game? For the next Games With Gold try to buy the Xbox 360 marketplace from the marketplace and you'll see. ]
  6. RubinhoMX cris Win User

Tarjeta de regalo de game pass [Translation - Game Pass Gift Card]

Buenas acabo de canjear una tarjeta de regalo de juego pasar por un mes y me dio los 139 pesos de crédito en mi cuenta pero no me deja renovar ni comprar el pase de juego ¿alguien sabe lo que pasa?

------

[Traducción de Mod - Bueno, acabo de canjear un pase de juego tarjeta de regalo por un mes y ya me ha otorgado el crédito de 139 pesos en mi cuenta, pero no me permite renovar ni comprar el pase.
    ¿Alguien sabe qué sucede?]
    SSi saben diganme

[Edit - Translation] - If you know tell me
Thema:

1. It doesn't let me buy Xbox 360 games [No me deja comprar juegos de xbox 360] - Similar Threads - doesn't let buy

2. Xbox doesn't let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't let me play games: When i try to start the xbox up it boots up like normal but im met with a white loading screen but it vanishes after a few seconds not telling me whats wrong. The same thing happens whenever i try...
  3. My console doesn't let me download certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My console doesn't let me download certain games: I had bought an external drive for my Xbox, so I deleted some games on my internal to make more space. I decided to reinstall the games like Dying Light and The Division 2, but it says the file...
  4. Xbox doesn't let me play/join parties even though I have a gameshare that has gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't let me play/join parties even though I have a gameshare that has gold: As it says in the title everytime I attempt to join a xbox party or a multiplayer game my xbox gives me a grey screen loads for a second then goes back to the screen before what do I do I've...
  5. Xbox 360 doesn't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't let me play online: My xbox 360 doesnt let me play online I have gold I was cinnected to Xbox live I can invite friends etc. I dont have a hard drive or accessories How do I fix this? (I was playing Minecraft...
  6. Gamepass for PC doesn't let me sign in?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for PC doesn't let me sign in?: So I got the gamepass for PC a while ago and recently when opened the app, I was signed out, which was weird, I then clicked log in and the box that normally comes up only showed for a split...
  7. My machine doesn't let me play disks offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My machine doesn't let me play disks offline.: I've had my xbox one X for only a few days and it doesn't want to let me play offline. It doesn't give me a choice, it always assumes I want to play online. I bought disks specifically to play...
  8. Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?: Last night we were going to try to play local multiplayer split screen on my brother xbox one. But it keeps showing a lock on the local multiplayer mode. It's really strange that local...
  9. No me deja jugar Halo The Master Chief Collection[Xbox doesn't let me play Halo The Master...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja jugar Halo The Master Chief Collection[Xbox doesn't let me play Halo The Master...: Tengo el juego en formato físico y tambien gracias a game pass para xbox one, pero en ninguna de las 2 formas me deja jugar y se queda pasmada la pantalla [Translation - I have the game in...
  10. So, Xbox doesn't let you buy live with money on your account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, Xbox doesn't let you buy live with money on your account?: I just want to but live with this money on my account but it only wants credit...wtf. 1353cb90-1885-484f-9764-bb1708d6a40e