it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that

Discus and support it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; everytime i try to buy a realm it just comes up with an error and then ok or get help fixing this a9b87979-fcb6-4e20-a43d-4c21cbe9bfea Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SimplyShadow15, Apr 4, 2021.

1. it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that

everytime i try to buy a realm it just comes up with an error and then ok or get help fixing this

:)

SimplyShadow15, Apr 4, 2021
  2. ZacharyHeathcote Win User

Microsoft Privacy Changes Completely Impossible

Hello i am also experiencing this im trying to play minecraft realms with my friends then it said to change my privacy and online settings but its not letting me please help
  3. IRONHEAD787 Win User

privacy and online safety

Hello!

Im trying to change the privacy settings on my account so i can join realms on minecraft bedrock. But the link for privacy and online safety settings doesnt work. Anyone able to help?
    Saluté!

You may wish contact Mojang or Xbox depending on the screen!
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot play online through XBL

Hi Robo,

Thanks for keeping us updated regarding the account not being able to access realm. In this case, the best thing to do is adjust all the settings for the account. Try the following link:
    trouble changing
    your privacy and online safety settings on your Xbox One console

It may be that the account was changed to an adult but the settings were not changed over for everything. It is best to go in and manually change the settings in situations like these. Also, here is the link that was listed above, that did not work
    the first time:

Minecraft Realms

I hope this helps
  5. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  6. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
Thema:

it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that

1. it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that - Similar Threads - doesnt let change

2. It doesnt let me chose a username not even the suggested one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesnt let me chose a username not even the suggested one: no matter the username or the auto generated one it gives me it doesn't let me pick a username a5197258-2a0d-49cb-b390-241214cb98c3
  3. Bluray let receiver decode audio, video doesnt play correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluray let receiver decode audio, video doesnt play correctly: Bluray doesn't play correctly, like 2 frames every 30 seconds. When I select "let receiver decode audio". If I don't select it bluray plays fine, but I want to use the bluray bitsteam, but can't...
  4. microsoft doesnt let me cancel my xbox subsecrapation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft doesnt let me cancel my xbox subsecrapation: when i go to subscribations and then i click on manage ... the "update or cancel the subscripation " is missing what should i do help me e4d531b3-f942-4676-b802-0bedc4a23544
  5. My prepaid mastercard doesnt let me buy gta and the sale ends in 2 days so idk what to do,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My prepaid mastercard doesnt let me buy gta and the sale ends in 2 days so idk what to do,...: My prepaid mastercard doesnt let me buy gta and the sale ends in 2 days so idk what to do, it says cant get authorization idk what to do. b9d1965c-e03b-4079-b60a-c568cb427863
  6. apex doesnt let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    apex doesnt let me play: since the last week i tried to play apex, but this didnt let me, i played fortnite, r6, gtaV and other kinds of games but APEX from EA always says an xbox fail ocurred, please contact xbox support...
  7. FH4 doesnt let me browse tunes and says that it is permitted in parental guide settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 doesnt let me browse tunes and says that it is permitted in parental guide settings: cant use any of the online tunes since FH4 asks to check parental settings. This is very strange since it was all good about a week ago. Also my account is set as adult not child....
  8. Error from game that doesnt let me start it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from game that doesnt let me start it: I was on my Xbox playing mineplex when I was writing in chat when suddenly I got lagged and now it passed 2 days and still it does'nt let me in and ive tried everything and it does'nt work , I...
  9. My brothers account got banned i tryed playing on my account and it doesnt let me play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brothers account got banned i tryed playing on my account and it doesnt let me play ...: my brothers account got banned so i go on my account to play online but it says you cant play because of your past behavior but my account has no bans e43d5ba3-4600-45b6-93ac-9be24a9d5f01
  10. I redeemed a 14 day xbox live code but it still doesnt let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 14 day xbox live code but it still doesnt let me play online: Hi, so it doesnt let me play online even though if i go to suscriptions on my xbox one it says i have gold, can anyone help me please? i spend money on that code and i dont want that spend to be a...