It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...

Discus and support It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i login it give me this? i reset my xbox and my connection, I still get 0x800704cf, im going to PS. FIX YOUR [mod removed-profanity]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by warkiller101, Aug 5, 2019.

1. warkiller101
    warkiller101 Guest

It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...

when i login it give me this? i reset my xbox and my connection, I still get 0x800704cf, im going to PS. FIX YOUR
    [mod removed-profanity] MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

warkiller101, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

1. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try... - Similar Threads - doesn't you're connected

2. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 recently, the game was installed correctly, I did play it for some hours, but in the next day an update was launched, and then, instead of downloading only the...
  3. Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!: I get invited but there's no realm option! Only "add friend"! Please help! 41a70fd4-998d-4b60-a7f0-37db7b4903f6
  4. Xbox One takes too long to boot up and doesn't display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One takes too long to boot up and doesn't display anything.: I've had my xbox for a long time, since it came out, and have never had any problems with it whatsoever. Then all of a sudden, it takes 5-10 min to even boot up, and once it does it goes to a...
  5. My Microsoft store doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft store doesn't work: I can't log into Microsoft store and have tried several times to restart the console but it doesn't work. 889e7d5c-7f5c-4f2e-9f47-4b7dc9c875aa
  6. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App doesn't recognize my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App doesn't recognize my subscription.: Xbox (Beta) App doesn't recognize my subscription. it worked fine until today. settings says it can't load my subscription. and "my games" tab says "Sorry partner! Looks like you're stuck in no...
  8. Doesn't read disc anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesn't read disc anymore: I did read the post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-found-a-possible-solution-for-xbox-one-sx-not/c7d72989-5b5a-401e-9224-68470bb63d0c and its not clear if there is a solution...
  9. Xbox fährt nicht hoch und Zeigt kein Bild an[Translation-Xbox doesn't go up and doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fährt nicht hoch und Zeigt kein Bild an[Translation-Xbox doesn't go up and doesn't...: Hallo, Meine Xbox musste ein Systemupdate machen, dies sich aber aufgehangen hat und nichts mehr machte. Ich habe die Xbox neu gestartet aber nichts passierte. Jetzt wollte ich die xbox...
  10. Xbox One não reconhece headset nem fone de ouvido![Translation-Xbox One doesn't recognize...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One não reconhece headset nem fone de ouvido![Translation-Xbox One doesn't recognize...: Olá estou precisando de uma solução para um problema que estou tendo no meu Xbox One modelo Slim. Todos os headsets e fones de ouvido que conecto no controle o Xbox não reconhece, o que devo fazer...