It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...

Discus and support It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i login it give me this? i reset my xbox and my connection, I still get 0x800704cf, im going to PS. FIX YOUR [mod removed-profanity]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by warkiller101, Aug 5, 2019.

1. warkiller101
    warkiller101 Guest

It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...

when i login it give me this? i reset my xbox and my connection, I still get 0x800704cf, im going to PS. FIX YOUR
    [mod removed-profanity] MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

warkiller101, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

1. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try... - Similar Threads - doesn't you're connected

2. XBOX ONE DOESN'T TURN ON

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE DOESN'T TURN ON: Hello. I need your help, my xbox one doesn't turn on anymore. it happened after disconnecting her from the current. Makes a strange "beep" after pressing the power button. What should I do?...
  3. Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]: Hello, I have a problem, I have 2 controls and only one if it detects the microphone and the other does not, I don't know if I have to update it or something like that...
  4. Gears 5 doesn't appear in the Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 doesn't appear in the Xbox Beta app: Hi, I have a problem and it is very annoying right now. Yesterday I had to put my hard drive into NFTS because it was on FAT and Gears 5 wasn't installing at all. This morning I wanted to...
  5. Autoscrolling on main menu doesn't allow me to do anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Autoscrolling on main menu doesn't allow me to do anything.: So I can log onto the main menu but with two controllers (one wired, other wireless) both start autoscrolling once you touch the the controllers on the left side. You can't get into any games. I...
  6. Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware: Hello, I recently installed windows 10 on my computer, and the installer automatically updated most of my drivers to their newest versions. Unfortunately, the Teredo Tunneling Adapter was not...
  7. Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10: Each Microsoft's games I play online on my PC with Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 4, Gears 4, Gears 5) don't work after 2 minutes. At first it works, I can be online then 2-3 minutes later, online...
  8. Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly: I upgraded to the ultimate game pass a couple months ago and had remaining live left for 2 months. I recently just got charged for the first time for the pass. It went through my bank and...
  9. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one: I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it...
  10. Preorder doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preorder doesn't work: I try to preorder fifa, but it won't let me pay. keeps telling me to contact support. But i didn't find a email or chat. Help pls 820a8bdb-f21d-43da-baed-bc3c234d55ed