It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through

Discus and support It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I pre-ordered fallout 4, I should have received a digital copy of fallout 3 within 10 days, but it has not come through.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dwk001, Nov 19, 2015.

1. dwk001
    dwk001 Guest

It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through

When I pre-ordered fallout 4, I should have received a digital copy of fallout 3 within 10 days, but it has not come through.

:)

dwk001, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Juan Jack 66
    Juan Jack 66 Guest
    Fallout 3 code not received

I pre-ordered fallout 4 and never received a download code for fallout 3, it's been 10 days since I pre-ordered

Gamer-tag =

Juan Jack 66, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Shadowbind
    Shadowbind Guest
    fallout 4 pre order

been over ten days since I pre ordered fallout 4 and still haven't got my fallout 3 code yet

Shadowbind, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through :D

Mister Beep, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

1. It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through - Similar Threads - has been days

2. Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?: For 3 days I can not use crunchyroll and the update marks error and stops. I read about this problem in reddit but no one puts a solution. b2193a66-ae2b-47b7-afa8-2e271276093d
  3. waypoint has been down for 5 days,are you going to fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    waypoint has been down for 5 days,are you going to fix it?: Do you people at xbox plan to fix it? b7323f51-f5c2-4345-bbb3-fb6932682595
  4. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  5. Is there any way I can see how long a game has been played for in a day?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can see how long a game has been played for in a day?: My son uses my account to play games, is there any way I can see how much time he has spent on a game? Thanks 9e33847f-68b0-4a2e-8a3e-b833fa20f8c2
  6. Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.: Hello, It has been 21 days since my original request. I was told it was "pending" as the image I have uploaded below will show my original post and the only response I have received. I have...
  7. The warranty for Xbox One S has been shortened from two years to one day

in XBoX on Consoles
    The warranty for Xbox One S has been shortened from two years to one day: Hi, I’ve purchased Xbox One S console in June 2018. After few months console started to making weird noises (loud buzzing sound). I’ve register the console and created a warranty request. I’ve...
  8. Bitcoin Payment Has Not Been Processed - 5 Days Later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bitcoin Payment Has Not Been Processed - 5 Days Later: Wednesday I attempted to redeem BTC to make a few game purchases, and the funds were removed from my wallet. Thursday afternoon, my Microsoft account was still not credited. After speaking with...
  9. Bingo has been down for 2 days. Fix it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo has been down for 2 days. Fix it!: Bingo has been down for 2 days. Fix it! f05669c9-a05a-450d-aaaa-afb4554a5a61
  10. My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do?: My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do? When I start the games it is like the first time I started them. All my achievements is deleted and I have...