It is making me re-purchase content I already purchased!!!!

Discus and support It is making me re-purchase content I already purchased!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help because I just purchased the Destiny Expansion Pass from the store and it reached 100% and failed so I uninstalled it by accident now it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LAXBRO354, Dec 26, 2014.

1. LAXBRO354
    LAXBRO354 Guest

I need help because I just purchased the Destiny Expansion Pass from the store and it reached 100% and failed so I uninstalled it by accident now it is making me re-purchase it from the store.

:)

LAXBRO354, Dec 26, 2014
  2. allan.m1980
    allan.m1980 Guest
    Locked out of Powerstar golf

Unfortunately the game still wants be to re purchase the content that i already own. I have been onto Xbox support who have checked and confirmed that i purchased the game but so far im still asked to re purchase the content. Xbox support have passed my
    issue to the accounts advocacy team to see if they can sort the issue

allan.m1980, Dec 26, 2014
  3. PATTONDOG
    PATTONDOG Guest
    Deadpool plus bonus content not received or working

Pre-purchased and bonus content will not work. Uninstalled and re-installed gamer profile and movie app. Neither successful. Also did restore purchase history with no positive result. It is still asking me to purchase bonus content and I did verify it
    shows Deadpool plus bonus on my account.

PATTONDOG, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Dec 26, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

6. maxen Win User

purchasing already purchased content

Based on the information on your public profile, your location is Canada, is that correct?

I just viewed the Canadian version of that site, and the Game on Demand is not listed as a download. This means that in that region, this game is not offered as a digital download.

So if your region is indeed Canada, it looks like you will not be able to download this game digitally, unfortunately.
  7. Kyp Durron-FDD12A7E- Win User

i don't have the game downloaded to my xbox 360 hard drive.. and i've actually deleted all saved files for this game as i gave it away 3 years ago.
  8. maxen Win User

At least we know the reason now. Sorry it's not a better resolution though.:/

Although considering the game was released '09 or so, the price of a disc probably won't be all that much either. It's probably fairly inexpensive to pick it up in that format instead.
  9. maxen Win User

OK, well go to
    http://marketplace.xbox.com
    and initiate the download from there, then the download will automatically start on your console.
Thema:

1. It is making me re-purchase content I already purchased!!!! - Similar Threads - making purchase content

2. Fallout 3 on xbox one making me pay for previously purchased DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 on xbox one making me pay for previously purchased DLC: So I downloaded Fallout 3 backwards compatible on my xbox one which I purchased a long time ago including all DLC and have played many times before on my xbox 360/xbox one but this time its only...
  3. Check your account info when making purchases with mobile phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your account info when making purchases with mobile phone: Whenever I try to make purchases with my mobile phone as a billing option I get an error that says " check your account information we couldn't find your account " I've tried on my 3 different...
  4. Error making a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error making a purchase: I'm having trouble buying game content (fortnite). at the time of making the payment he throws me a message saying "Contact Microsoft support Your payment cannot be processed. " How can I solve...
  5. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?: Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Pass - inability to make purchase.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass - inability to make purchase.: The past two days, I have not been able to access Game Pass. I have a subscription but i keep getting a notification that my trial has ended. But, i had purchased a subscription. Either way, when...
  7. Account is blocked from making purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account is blocked from making purchases: Is there any way I can speak to a human being about this issue? I have not used my account in several months and when I tried to make a purchase today, I got the message that my account was...
  8. No me deja realizar una compra (It doesn't let me make a purchase)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja realizar una compra (It doesn't let me make a purchase): Cuando quiero comprar algo me aparece NO SE PUEDE PROCEDER AL PAGO i quiero saber porque no me deja realizar el pago Translation: When I want to buy something it appears to me I CANNOT PROCEED...
  9. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  10. Running into issues making a purchase or have questions about content you've purchased? Check ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Running into issues making a purchase or have questions about content you've purchased? Check ...: If you've encountered an issue while attempting to make purchase or have general questions regarding content that you have purchased, you've come to the right place! We've included a bunch of...